Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go (38754 Views)

Ayra Starr Shakes King Sunny Ade Instead Of Kneeling, Sparks Outrage / Excited Fan Meets Wizkid In Australia (Photos) / Toyin Abraham Refuses To Give Her Street Fans Money, Gets Blocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by anonimi: 11:35am On Sep 27, 2022
salbis:
Go and verify!

Please why do you think I am the one who should do that, and not you

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Snapchat: 11:59am On Sep 27, 2022
Kizzygentle:
I can't even do this shit.. Heaven knows. If I see any star I don't get star struck even MJ the greatest of all.. The other day I saw uche jombo I was just looking and she was looking at me too with astonishment thinking I would wave or run after her like how some idi.ots did. She felt embarrassed.. Same thing with tuface on brothers birthday at *the place* club. When he entered the vip were we had the birthday party and people were ranting and shouting, I was just sitting and looking. He came closer and I shook him and moved forward.. This people are just like us.. They are not gods and can't give us a future. The only time I can worship any of them is when the person changes my life completely. I come in peace.

Lol..if I see Leo Messi today today, I will do more than this abeg. Even you have that one famous person you’ll go crazy over.
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Blacksavage: 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2022
This guy lifestyle ehnn
He no get time for waiting people wan talk
And he just dey live in life... grin
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by omolawale: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
salbis:
Most celebrities should try and give back to the societies that made them. They should not only throw few dollars or naira bills on their fans, but let them try and emulate people like Sadio Mane of Senegal.
Societies don't "make" successful individuals, they carved their niche through hard work, struggles, persistence, and long-term consistency. They are not obligated to give back to anyone; if they do so, it's their discretion.
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Ogun07032601473: 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2022
This herbal was prepared from Ijebu in Ogun State ...Originally it will flush out any type of diseases in your body..It relief and prevent patial stroke,It also burn fats in the body ..We call it ( MANY IN ONE ) Try it today and be healthy

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Hundjager: 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
Dude has given us melodious tunes over the years and with the quality sounds the oraimo freepod pro offers you literally get submerged into the beats.

Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
Slynation:
Work full everywhere, na you no wan carry block... grin grin
where?
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Wwwq: 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
His business
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Olat4421: 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
bro4u:
The love is too much,, frogies won't like this
must u always show say u be mumu Al d tyme
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Slynation(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
Revolution2022:
where?
Enter any site, they are no limits of workers... grin grin
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by SK1SOLA: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
Just emerging something like WIZKID EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM ego make sense abi?
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Akindefunminiyi(m): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
dmill:
grin
old news
Re: Wizkid Waves, Shakes Street Fans From His Car & An Excited Fan Refuses To Let Go by Peskid147: 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2022
Kizzygentle:
I can't even do this shit.. Heaven knows. If I see any star I don't get star struck even MJ the greatest of all.. The other day I saw uche jombo I was just looking and she was looking at me too with astonishment thinking I would wave or run after her like how some idi.ots did. She felt embarrassed.. Same thing with tuface on brothers birthday at *the place* club. When he entered the vip were we had the birthday party and people were ranting and shouting, I was just sitting and looking. He came closer and I shook him and moved forward.. This people are just like us.. They are not gods and can't give us a future. The only time I can worship any of them is when the person changes my life completely. I come in peace.
the mall where I am working jide kosoko came in with his body guard to get some stuff na so all d staffs day hail am me just great am and walk away.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User / Naeto C Celebrates Nicole Chikwe, His Wife's 33rd Birthday (Photo) / Williams Uchemba Pays Homage To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.