Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

*HOW TO BECOME AN EXPERT WRITER AND PUBLISHER IN LESS THAN 14 DAYS* - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / *HOW TO BECOME AN EXPERT WRITER AND PUBLISHER IN LESS THAN 14 DAYS* (193 Views)

How To Become A Publisher On Opera News Hub. / Become An Expert Data Analyst In 2 Months. Land Your Dream Job In Any Industry / How To Become A Millionaire Publisher On Amazon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*HOW TO BECOME AN EXPERT WRITER AND PUBLISHER IN LESS THAN 14 DAYS* by CopyWritingChic(f): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
In less than 2 weeks I'll show you and teach you how to write and publish a book or anything publishable even if you haven't written anything before.

I'll take you by the hand and show you how to step by step like I showed others until you write and publish that thing you want to publish and you won't pay a dime

But,

This offer is only for serious minded persons who either want to publish a book or want to start their writing career and needs someone to hold their hands through the process.

Anyways,

If you're not in this category I advise you to stop reading at this point because I don't want to bore you and I also do not want persons who Seriously needs this to miss out as a result of your inclusion.

You get the while point now right?

Now here It comes

I'll be having consultations with people who are ready to kick off their writing career and don't know how to begin and also people who want to publish their works.
Well considering how much writers making you know it's a career path to thread and an interest that is worst the hype.

*And here's the deal*

The first 20 serious people to signify interest will get a one-on-one consultation with me for free! Yes you heard right. You'll have the opportunity to get first hand career strategies on writing, researching, publishing, etc from the finest and the best experts in the field for free.

Normally this should cost. You as much as #50,000 (NGN) but starting from now till the 28th of September, the first 20 serious Persons to Indicate interest will have access to this premium offer for free.

At no cost at all.

To have access to this offer; all you have to do is comment I'M IN, your name and location. And the link would be sent to you to access the offer.

NOTE: as soon as we hit 20 persons the offer closes and the price Reverts back to it's original price of #50,000

Well,the choice is yours
You can choose to OPT IN or LOOSE OUT

I hope you chose right
I'll see you on the inside
Goodluck.!!

Re: *HOW TO BECOME AN EXPERT WRITER AND PUBLISHER IN LESS THAN 14 DAYS* by CopyWritingChic(f): 11:44am On Sep 28, 2022
Get access to the one on one free consultation here

https:///message/UKJCJN75PALSI1
Re: *HOW TO BECOME AN EXPERT WRITER AND PUBLISHER IN LESS THAN 14 DAYS* by microscope1(m): 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
I'm in

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Best Car Rental Deals In San Diego / Norway Student Visa Support (no Deposit) / Amazon KDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.