Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) (36824 Views)

Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) / Fire Guts Lagos Blue Rail Station / See Abuja Rail Train Fares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by ElSudani: 5:24am On Sep 28, 2022
Bigchristo:
if not for your lack of civilization such thing ought to be existing in Nigeria since many decades ago, you need to travel out of your country and see how stupid you sound celebrating what you’re supposed to be using since a long time ago. Your mumu na extra ordinary

Olodo ni e. I have been to several cities in Europe and in North America and other parts of the world. I have seen some kind of technology you will probably never see in your entire life.
Yes, I am not ashamed to see my country move forward. Unlike some of you who are confirmed enemies of Nigeria and enemies of progress. We have seen what people like you are capable of during the endsars protests.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by crownfierce: 5:36am On Sep 28, 2022
Oga please be happy for Lagos, this is the first of it's kind in Nigeria.
FalseProphet1:
Nigeria with a population of over 200m people is celebrating rail transportation as an achievement in 2022. When countries like Scotland and other European countries with less resources and less than 6m population have far more advanced trains and don't even make a sound.

With our population and resources, Nigeria should be rubbing shoulders with USA, Russia, China and Co. But no, we've choose to remain a 3rd world country that's why rail transportation will always call for jubilations. And give us energy to defend those looting us dry.

Africa is truly a shit hole...

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:45am On Sep 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Nigeria with a population of over 200m people is celebrating rail transportation as an achievement in 2022. When countries like Scotland and other European countries with less resources and less than 6m population have far more advanced trains and don't even make a sound.

With our population and resources, Nigeria should be rubbing shoulders with USA, Russia, China and Co. But no, we've choose to remain a 3rd world country that's why rail transportation will always call for jubilations. And give us energy to defend those looting us dry.

This I have seen.

This is the reason Tinubu must become president of Nigeria. At least he happens to be the only forward thinking candidate among the lot

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Juanmike(m): 5:49am On Sep 28, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
This is my Tinubu Lagos !!!

Forward ever !
Lagos leads always , others keep getting blindfolded by hates !
Asiwaju2023
Thought Sanwo olu is the governor ?
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by nkemoma(m): 5:55am On Sep 28, 2022
ElSudani:
Good news. Tinubu please come and put Nigeria in your pocket.
Lagos seems to be doing great in your pocket o.

Nigeria no be Lagos

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by dandollaz: 6:01am On Sep 28, 2022
ElSudani:
So bag of rice is 8k in lagos
House Rent is free
People pick money on the floor
1naira is 1 dollar
Lagos under Tinubu is shitty.i will give Fashola the credit bros if he did not fallout with Tinubu he will not do well.Go and verify
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by twilliamx(m): 6:04am On Sep 28, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

Nah you sabi that one !! How many times you don sick for Lagos wey you go Cotonou for treatment?

No mind them. My friend's son went for an appendix surgery at a private hospital Na so them go cut wetin dey no suppose cut oo, faeces started coming out from the boys stomach, I thought the boy was gone, it was at children ward at lasuth that they were able to do a corrective surgery.. I swear I respect them since that day.... Better hospital dey Lagos. Both private and public. But if you get money to go abroad, you can go.. Na your dough..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by heysquare(m): 6:08am On Sep 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Tell us the day you didn't celebrate the day you got married!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by twilliamx(m): 6:09am On Sep 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Your family house is a shit-hole, Nigeria is growing, we didn't have it before and now we do and that indicates growth which is worth celebrating. Take your negative energy elsewhere

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Kingharzyz(m): 6:15am On Sep 28, 2022
Can’t wait to take a night trip on this train with my love ones .
God bless.
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Belleful: 6:15am On Sep 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

We will celebrate because we're getting there.
If na who you they support na do this great project, u no go talk like this. False prophet indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by drlateef: 6:15am On Sep 28, 2022
ElSudani:

Exactly!!!! If Timubu is drug baron, we need his type to repair Nigeria. If Tinubu is making billions, we need billionaires like him to repair Nigeria. Whatever magic wand tinubu uses in Lagos, we need the same magic wand in Nigeria. Because Lagos is moving, no matter the hatred from enemies.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by drlateef: 6:18am On Sep 28, 2022
gaby:
Nice..

Hopefully, the owo mida boys won't be a menace on these lines too.

Even in Anambra they collect owo mida. Soludo tried to ban them but he is not succeeding. Many years of misrule at federal and states levels have put pressure on lagos. Everyone enters night bus with only polybag of property to Lagos, hoping to hit billions in lagos. And yet they make it, but they dont want to pay tax.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by yemex04(m): 6:19am On Sep 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Good.. I understand but the most important thing is Lagos today is not where it was last year in the areas of Rail Infrastructure.. that little improvement no matter what is worth celebrating.. we can appreciate every little progress we make till we get to that stage in our lives where all such development will be a norm.. but today, it is what it is, a great feat in Nigeria in 2022! That's reality!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by BabaO2: 6:20am On Sep 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

With big population of 200m what should we celebrate as a means of transportation?
Some of you just talk with limited knowledge of happenings around the world.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by plantist: 6:22am On Sep 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Show us the one your state is celebrating.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by temitope27(m): 6:24am On Sep 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

u don't av sence, America is generating 4 trillion dollars every year, while Nigeria is generating less than 20 trillion naira, can u see the difference?
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by plantist: 6:24am On Sep 28, 2022
broadman20:

Lagos is progressing with only one billionaire

While Anambra is retrogressing with a lot of billionaires.

Is God not wonderful?

And the billionaires are running to the supposed land of poverty, is God not great? Mumv

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by viyon02: 6:26am On Sep 28, 2022
KingKO22:
Kudos.

Jagaban Lagos is progressing

Anambra Obituary is retrogressing

grin
you are evil
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by viyon02: 6:28am On Sep 28, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

These are the kinds of development that Nigeria needs not some building of 3 roads and 3 local govt hospitals like Peter Obi tuary claimed that he did for 8 years in Anambra. The mumu liar has no project that can be considered as out of the box thinking. Just basic rubbish trash done by other failed Governors.
you are evil

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Lekan239(m): 6:33am On Sep 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

not Nigeria. (Lagos govt)

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Paullo19: 6:37am On Sep 28, 2022
Only in our nonsense country we celebrate a governor or president for doing a job they've been elected to do.
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Tayorshd2(m): 6:44am On Sep 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Hey bro not Nigeria it's Lagos celebrting it and u can't compare us to Scotland and lastly try and appreciate development from d state government tinubu and his team ok...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Tayorshd2(m): 6:46am On Sep 28, 2022
temitope27:
u don't av sence, America is generating 4 trillion dollars every year, while Nigeria is generating less than 20 trillion naira, can u see the difference?

He is the biggest fool of all nation don't mind the idiot the hardly praise the government for any development they made

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by GeneralDae: 6:47am On Sep 28, 2022
Bigchristo:
if not for your lack of civilization such thing ought to be existing in Nigeria since many decades ago, you need to travel out of your country and see how stupid you sound celebrating what you’re supposed to be using since a long time ago. Your mumu na extra ordinary
But the PDP people did not give their states these trains a long time ago. I know most of you are either for PDP or PDP-labour.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by huntax(m): 6:50am On Sep 28, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

These are the kinds of development that Nigeria needs not some building of 3 roads and 3 local govt hospitals like Peter Obi tuary claimed that he did for 8 years in Anambra. The mumu liar has no project that can be considered as out of the box thinking. Just basic rubbish trash done by other failed Governors.

I don't see Tinubu,I see Sanwo Olu.
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by Iwedunloye: 6:52am On Sep 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Lagos not Nigeria, If Governors from your region can follow the suit then Nigeria would have being regarded as an advanced Country

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by intruder15(m): 6:55am On Sep 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

I agree with you. But there is no halm celebrating our little wins
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by 2Radii: 6:55am On Sep 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Its Lagos state celebrating it not Nigerian as a whole, not even Ur dried state..

Can u now die as a white slave in peace?? Let Ur bitterness kill u sir.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by 2Radii: 6:58am On Sep 28, 2022
pacificom:
Hope they will maintain it Sha. See what BRT that was introduced few years ago has turn into.
what did u introduce in Ur state, mention one inovation in ur state.

If not die in hatred grin
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:58am On Sep 28, 2022
KingKO22:
Kudos.

Jagaban Lagos is progressing

Anambra Obituary is retrogressing

grin

After how many years the rail isn't finished? or is that how the train will be moving like snail? Pls finish ur work properly b4 all these noise.

Lagos is the work of many people both indigenes and non indigenes.
Re: Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) by bishopandy(m): 6:58am On Sep 28, 2022
The question is, is this the first rail system in Nigeria? No. When you cross an hurdle you should be thankful. Scotland has a population of 5.2 million. Compare that to Lagos that has a population of close to 40million. Be grateful for the little wins because you are not at par with all your classmates.
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"No One Offered To Help" - Victim Who Survived Accident In Lagos Speaks. Photos / Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja / More Reasons Why Visa Applications Are Refused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.