Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man (3804 Views)

REPOST: Woman In America Looking For Nice Nigerian Man / Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen / A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by luvtbaby(f): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2011
I have this guy I have known for several years, although I was very optimistic at first because of the things the media feads us about Nigeria, I would love to spend my life with him. I need you alls take on my decision. I am a "nice" American sweetheart who has traveled outside of this country, but never to Africa. Put me where you are. Where you live. Put me in your culture. I know this man and everything that he is about-at least based on what he has told me, but I need raw and uncut information on Nigerian men, Lagos area in particular. I would love responses from both men and women. Help me out.

1 Like

Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by Tosinville(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2011
Holla at me, girl.
Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by luvtbaby(f): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2011
Holla
Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by EuroMeko(m): 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2011
luvtbaby:

I have this guy I have known for several years, although I was very optimistic at first because of the things the media feads us about Nigeria, I would love to spend my life with him. I need you alls take on my decision. I am a "nice" American sweetheart who has traveled outside of this country, but never to Africa. Put me where you are. Where you live. Put me in your culture. I know this man and everything that he is about-at least based on what he has told me, but I need raw and uncut information on Nigerian men, Lagos area in particular. I would love responses from both men and women. Help me out.

How old are you?
Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by MrsChima(f): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2011
Why don't you talk to the Nigerian man that you are interested in?  One Nigerian man can't speak for another Nigerian man.  Just because some of the people on this site are Nigerians doesn't mean they share the same views as the Nigerian guy you are interested in.  

Some women beginning to disappoint me.
Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2011
fake post
Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by Lax75(m): 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2011
@Mrs Chima, a very good point!!

@ Poster: Let your personal experience with him determine your decision.
Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by Tosinville(m): 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2011
That whatz up, girl. Nigeria is a nice place to be with different cultures/tradition, what they air on media are just bunch of counterfeit informations about africa and Nigeria precisely, tho we're not perfect but i'll assure you that you'll will never regret of visiting here for the first time, trust me. I'll recommend either lagos or abuja for u to stay and Nigerian men seems to be the best men you'll never regret to be with in term of showing affection but i don't know about Nigeria women tho.
Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by DAY12(m): 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Why don't you talk to the Nigerian man that you are interested in?  One Nigerian man can't speak for another Nigerian man.  Just because some of the people on this site are Nigerians doesn't mean they share the same views as the Nigerian guy you are interested in.  

Some women beginning to disappoint me.  

You were lazy because you did not read the article very well and you shot your mouth off if you got nuffin to say to the poster.

@Poster, be specific abt your question maybe day11 can help ya. grin
Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by MrsChima(f): 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2011
DAY11.:

You were lazy because you did not read the article very well and you shot your mouth off if you got nuffin to say to the poster.

@Poster, be specific abt your question maybe day11 can help ya. grin

Nigger go sit down somewhere. You don't even believe the shit you typed.
Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by Tosinville(m): 5:45pm On Aug 14, 2011
lol
Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by luvtbaby(f): 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2011
I got you all. I never said I doubted him. I know what we have is real. What I wanted was an opinionated view point of the values of love and family there versus here. The post wasn't based on me making a final decision for my life. For example, there are people here who will automatically form an opinion about a particular race of people.
Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by Goldieluks: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by DAY12(m): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Nigger go sit down somewhere.  You don't even believe the poo you typed.  

Say what? lipsrsealed
Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by MrsChima(f): 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2011
And the vultures keep a-coming. lipsrsealed
Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by DAY12(m): 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2011
^^
Oh yeah, matching in thousands, the vultures keep a-coming if you don't shut that door. lipsrsealed
Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by MrsChima(f): 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2011
Womp!
Womp!
[size=66pt]Womp![/size]

You sucks!
Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by DAY12(m): 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Womp!
Womp!
[size=66pt]Womp![/size]

You sucks!
You shiithead think you're the shiit?  angry angry angry angry angry

Do you really think I would accept something that you would throw away so lightly? U sucks too. tongue
Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by MrsChima(f): 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2011
LMAO@shitheads grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Spoken like a true shithead. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by 195(f): 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2011
[size=28pt]GREEN CARRRD!!! grin grin[/size]
Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by claremont(m): 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2011
@OP: Nigerian men are the best worldwide, and they are in high demand as well. Anyone who tells you anything differently is only living in denial!
Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by DAY12(m): 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@shitheads grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Spoken like a true shithead. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Mrs. Chuma, you are very silly. enuff of dat crap. angry

back to the topic.
@Poster, Lemme hint you a secret before you decide in marrying a 9ja man.

Only two things can basically make a Nigerian Man happy;his bed and his belly.If you are a good cook & sexy and good in bed grin grin grin
Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by SAFO(m): 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2011
419 reverse reverse!!
Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by Mynd44: 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2011
190_@:

[size=28pt]GREEN CARRRD!!! grin grin[/size]
Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by luvtbaby(f): 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2011
@claremont, Thanks. Finally, what I'm looking for. @190 ??!!!??!?
Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by MMM2(m): 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2011
angry angry

Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by 195(f): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2011
luvtbaby:

@claremont, Thanks. Finally, what I'm looking for. @190 ??!!!??!?

yes ooh - me too

im interested in your service too

what can u offer me, if i marry and give you kids

***notice im writing it in green***are u prepared to give me
Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by MrsChima(f): 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2011
SAFO:

419 reverse reverse!!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

DAY11.:

Mrs. Chuma, you are very silly. enuff of dat crap. angry

back to the topic.
@Poster, Lemme hint you a secret before you decide in marrying a 9ja man.

Only two things can basically make a Nigerian Man happy;his bed and his belly.If you are a good cook & sexy and good in bed grin grin grin

You called me silly writing that bullshit in bold. I dey vex ooo.
Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by luvtbaby(f): 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2011
Is that what you meant [/b]190[b]? I'm not some random chick who lays down her freedom to give a foreigner a green card. It's not what it's about. For your information, he doesn't want that. He never has said anything about a green card.
Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by 195(f): 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2011
^but me i talk say i want am

I said i want it from you - give me the green card and i would give you marriage

are you up for it angry angry
Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by kpolli(m): 11:32pm On Aug 14, 2011
Let me warn anybody that wud try n dissuade her from helping our fellow naija boy get a [size=38pt]GREEN CARD[/size]. Watch urself ooo, no spoil bizness oooo
Re: U.s. Citizen Interested In A Nigerian Man by luvtbaby(f): 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2011
FYI!!! To any and everyone talking about a Green Card. Don't you know that you can come to the states on a student visa and stay forever as long as you are in school vs. marrying someone, you are limited. There are certain stipulations that you must follow with a limited permit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eligible Nigerian Bachelors In Rhode Island: Identify Yourselves! / I Need The Services Of A Call Girl For A Friend Coming To Town (lagos): / Handsome Guy(20) Needs Rich Gay As Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.