Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Looking For A Nigerian Publisher - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Looking For A Nigerian Publisher (1374 Views)

Meet Flora Nwapa, Africa`s First Woman Novelist And First Novel Publisher / Urgently In Need Of A Trusted And Reliable Publisher's Contact Please / Get Paid: Submiting Your Manuscript To Nigerian Publisher Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Nigerian Publisher by moyinlorun: 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2011
My book has been published in the united state but since the book is basically about Nigeria and most Nigerians have been asking me for where to get a copy, I decided it high time I get it published in Nigeria. I have the likes of macmillan, longman and heinemann in mind cos they are the prominent publishers I've heard about. I have sent them emails but I haven't receive a reply from them, I guess they've not been checking their mails. can anyone help me with their phone contact or do you know any other respectable publishing company that would publish my books and make them available in bookstores. cos that is the main thing, the marketing because I am not going to be available to take them to stores by myself.
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Publisher by abubakry: 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2011
Why not try Lantern and orher reputable publishers,I belive Lantern is good and other good publishers too,you can also search the ultimate Google for good publis
hing firms in Nigeria.
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Publisher by MyneWhite1(f): 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2011
You can go online to kachifo.com and also cassavarepublic.biz. All the best.
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Publisher by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 17, 2011
yeah try farafina books
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Publisher by mortee: 9:47am On Aug 17, 2011
Yes, Farafina is what you need. www.kachifo.com
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Publisher by Ben13: 9:51am On Aug 17, 2011
yeah best

(1) (Reply)

Excerpt From My Book. Criticize Pls! / ASOIAF Quotes / Awo: Unfinished Greatness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.