Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video (45407 Views)

PaulO's Daughter, Vanzy Celebrates Dad's Girlfriend, Iyabo Ojo On Her Birthday / Yahoo: I Love You Messages Used By Yahoo Boys To Woo Their Clients / Nse Ikpe-Etim Excited To Reunite With Wale Ojo On Set After 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video by Prettylima(f): 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Okay next
Re: The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video by StagethemTVee: 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
King of Girls grin
Re: The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video by femlad97(m): 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
See dis ode!! d guy na comedy no b real prophet
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
Agbado prophet

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video by ShaqFu: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Oh boy the guy look dangelous

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video by Olurondo: 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Iyabo Ojo has Dino Malaye in her life!Oba don't mess it up!!

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Can I wait till u have breakfast....

Damn! This niggà is crazý

7 Likes

Re: The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video by FuckDModz: 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2022
grin

Fake pastor x olosho, perfect combo.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video by Toosure70: 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
Oba mumu

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video by Realmi: 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
Not every prophet was called by God....any body cam pick up the tittle of a prophet
Re: The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video by DantataJR: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
obembet:
watch the moment Prophet Adelana Adekunle Solomon, popularly known as Oba Solomon, for questioning trying to woo iyabo ojo on live video.

Oba Solomon said, I will wait till you served breakfast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3mI03f8AJw

Source: obembet
Righteousness22 over to you sir. grin
Re: The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video by spagettiluv: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
DantataJR:

Righteousness22 over to you sir. grin
the guy no be real prophet,he is a comedian
Re: The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
I won't be surprised of tomorrow he hyponize the lady....

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video by FreeStuffsNG: 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
"There is a reason for everything" got me cracked up when translated to Yoruba. cheesy

That man is a confirmed womaniser!

In fact ; his wife will be ashamed of his conduct.
Re: The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video by olaniyi0(m): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
"There is a reason for everything" got me cracked up when translated to Yoruba. cheesy

That man is a confirmed womaniser!i
In fact ; his wife will be ashamed of his conduct.
Forget, nothing wey you fit do.... You are not going to heaven grin
Re: The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video by demmie1: 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hopeba:
Look at the way this man is messing up himself. God have mercy

He's making money. Try and develop a sellable talent too and stop hating
Re: The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
How is this news..

TuEh

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
demmie1:

He's making money. Try and develop a sellable talent too and stop hating
I can sing.. can you help me with a platform pls. I do gospel,, I have good songs.. I just need a platform to show case myself
Re: The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video by TheEndless: 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
obembet:
watch the moment Prophet Adelana Adekunle Solomon, popularly known as Oba Solomon, for questioning trying to woo iyabo ojo on live video.

Oba Solomon said, I will wait till you served breakfast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3mI03f8AJw

Source: obembet
Na wa o… The guy isn’t really a prophet. He’s a comedian of some sort.. Oba Solomon Osinwin.
Re: The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video by rollandben(m): 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
Oba Solomon Osinwin eniyan!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video by jojothaiv(m): 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
For Oba Solomon to make it to Frontpage, it shows how useless and contentless nairaland has gotten
Agenda must agend.....
Re: The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video by Arysexy(m): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Who made this mumu prophet?

Wetin toto go do some men ehn
Re: The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video by dododawa1: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nawa oooo, everybody just dey do anyhow and anything
Re: The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video by yemite100: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Iyabo Ojo olobo table soccer
She go still open leg of oba Solomon

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video by gadgethead: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Maybe if he talk am for pure Yoruba, lyabo fit consider am, instead he dey suffocate english

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video by tnerro1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
The woman fine sha grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video by crazygod(m): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
For Oba Solomon to make it to Frontpage, it shows how useless and contentless nairaland has gotten
I swear to God. This is not the same nairaland I joined 2007. angry

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video by Drbobo1203(m): 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
Oba Solomon is a comedian that took another form... Some people don't know still.
Re: The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video by CHIGIM: 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
For another person woman
harsysky:
na human being eim be naa. No be water dey run for him vein
Re: The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video by Anticrime77: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Na rubbish dey sell nowadays.. If musician no really sing rubbish e no go blow..bloggers don join too. E come be like say nobody wan make sense again. Cos people no send. Dis generation is just too weird
Re: The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video by Bar1941(m): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
Between this guy and Obi, I don't know who to give the scammer of the year award to.

Imagine the animal that calls himself a prophet, I don't blame him, if not for all these mumu actors and oloshos that call themselves actresses that are prompting the ìdiot, Noone would have given a damn about the lunatic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Shares Throwback Picture With Genevieve Nnaji / Tekno Rocks Braided Hairstyle. Hit Or Miss? (photos) / Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.