Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Nigerian Family Relocates To UK, Becomes Homeless Abroad (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Family Relocates To UK, Becomes Homeless Abroad (video) (1024 Views)

3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) / The Reality Of The First Born In Every Nigerian Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Family Relocates To UK, Becomes Homeless Abroad (video) by favourobaro90: 11:29am On Sep 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpTK0ZUiEvk

"UK will humble you," a person said. Omo, to get apartment for abroad no easy o.

A Nigerian family searched for a rented house for two weeks before they could get one despite having six months rent at hand.

The family warned people coming abroad with their kids about the housing problem they could face.

Re: Nigerian Family Relocates To UK, Becomes Homeless Abroad (video) by Samuel089: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2022
This one sweet pass

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family Relocates To UK, Becomes Homeless Abroad (video) by Nigga44: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigerian Family Relocates To UK, Becomes Homeless Abroad (video) by Mindlog: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
Homeless indeed! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Family Relocates To UK, Becomes Homeless Abroad (video) by EmahBoss(f): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
This is just for the internet...homeless and smiling? I was homeless for two days and the last thing on my mind was a camera...i just needed a home

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Late Wife's Twin Sister Breaching The Court Order She Won't Let Me See My Twi / All Men / Wife and Children, Beats Husband To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.