Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence (18612 Views)

Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) / Bridget Oghenekevwe Emeka, Wanted Drug Baroness Arrested By NDLEA In Delta / Outrage After Girl’s Panties Was Used As Evidence To Clear Man Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence by Devilagentcap: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
N
Re: Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence by SmartyPants(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Tishbite42

Help yourself. Dont worship mere social media icons.
Re: Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence by Acesexcell(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hmmm as if they even burnt the cocaine in the first place.
Re: Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence by Oluwaseunomo: 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
Iamdolodolo:
Couldn't dey generate revenue from it?
Something wey dem Don sell pocket money
Re: Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence by ogatboy(m): 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
Let them display the court order. Well you can actually buy an order in Nigeria. By the way is burning drugs best way to destroy it (I honestly do not know the right answer to this)? Anyway we keep going, we understand from the movements between when the drug was found and when it was burnt.
Re: Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence by Fearyourcreator: 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pandev:
Falz the attention seeking mofo should see this
Smiles

1 Like

Re: Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence by Iamthoney(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
If you believe this PR sheet then you should believe me when I tell you I can put an end to the war between Russia and Ukraine with just one phone call
Re: Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence by aestake: 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
Iamdolodolo:
Shey na you go consume am?

1 Like

Re: Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence by Headachetoigboh(f): 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
Ask Amode who imported the drugs
Re: Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence by Abujaexpress: 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
They ought to have sold them to pharmaceuticals that manufacture coded drugs
Re: Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence by ATLIEN2027: 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Iamdolodolo:
Like selling it to drug dealers? Smh

1 Like

Re: Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence by michoim(m): 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
So the claims are as false as FALZ...
Re: Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence by Fearyourcreator: 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Aufbauh:
When I read about Falz rambling on destroying the evidence, I shook my head in awe and said to myself 'no wonder he prefers music to law'.
Smiles

2 Likes

Re: Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence by Sleekfingers: 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
That's good. I know some people wont still believe the NDLEA....Marwa is a no nonsense man. If any foul play is detected. The officers will be dealt with.

Marwa is doing a good job......

All drug peddlers need to be executed.

4 Likes

Re: Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence by tolue42(m): 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
Iamdolodolo:

Illegal goods to generate legal money is that what you mean??
Re: Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence by Freelane33(m): 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
Lol
Re: Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence by lailo: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2022
Some Nigerians are doing oversabi undecided At every opportunity they would want to teach professionals how to do their jobs. They always know more than government, and her agencies. Fulish people undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence by Kobicove(m): 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
NastiLord:
You only burnt dummies and not the real Coke. We know

I hope you have evidence to support this statement when internal security agents pic you up...Nairaland is not as anonymous as you think! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence by zomoears(m): 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
Iamdolodolo:

…and some people liked this comment!!!

4 Likes

Re: Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence by NinjaXmetahuman: 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
Abujaexpress:
They ought to have sold them to pharmaceuticals that manufacture coded drugs
cloud:
probably he meant for medicinal use or for the production of medicine

Bigchristo:
You think cocaine can’t generate revenue? Most pharmaceutical drugs you take has little cocaine in it.

They cannot sell impure and illegal cocaine to pharmaceuticals cos no pharmaceutical company is gonna buy?

Cocaine itself is cheap to make. What made it expensive is because it's illegal.

Why would pharmaceuticals buy expensive cocaine when they can make cheap legal ones if there is need to?

Plus cocaine is already a drug on its own, pharmas don't use full cocaine in their products they only use some of the ingredients used in making cocaine..

7 Likes

Re: Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence by tishbite42: 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
SmartyPants:
Tishbite42

Help yourself. Dont worship mere social media icons.
He was right
They never told us that they got an order from the court and they 'kept' some of the coke as evidence

Forget this argument, them no burn any coke
Na semo and baking powder be that
Re: Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence by Realists(m): 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
Chijeep:
27.5kg kept as EVIDENCE (ORDERED BY DRUGGIE OF LAGOS).
if you know you know .

Doctors in UK carried out a blood test on Tinubu after extracting the fluids caused by drugs and the only thing the computer could read from his blood was I WANT TO BE THE PRESIDENT, Emilokan

It's a fact that Flatirons where the importers of the drugs.

1 Like

Re: Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence by zikter(m): 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2022
The lazy youths who could not read the first statement will surely claim ordinary powder was burnt no cocaine. Trust them to change mouth

1 Like

Re: Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence by Fearyourcreator: 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
lailo:
Some Nigerians are doing oversabi undecided At every opportunity they would want to teach professionals how to do their jobs. They always know more than government, and her agencies. Fulish people undecided
It's very tiring and annoying...

1 Like

Re: Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence by teepain: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
Generate revenue from cocaine?

How? genius

Ndlea should sell it themselves to the youths or other countries where cocaine is legal and put the money in government pause?

Do you know any other country making legal money from cocaine?

As in, I sometimes weep at the level of ignorance displayed by the so called youths and leaders of tomorrow. So, apparently if that guy that you responded to were to be the President he would seek ways to resell the coke after the seizure!

2 Likes

Re: Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence by Fearyourcreator: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
zomoears:

…and some people liked this comment!!!
Lolzzzz
Re: Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence by stealmatic(m): 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Chijeep:
27.5kg kept as EVIDENCE (ORDERED BY DRUGGIE OF LAGOS).
if you know you know .

Doctors in UK carried out a blood test on Tinubu after extracting the fluids caused by drugs and the only thing the computer could read from his blood was I WANT TO BE THE PRESIDENT, Emilokan

And you think u are funny,it's people like u that will make ur lienus obi to be uselessness,we are still trying to consider obituarist but with people like u I give up

2 Likes

Re: Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence by Risingblue008(m): 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
27.5kg kept as overage

grin grin grin
Re: Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence by NinjaXmetahuman: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
ogatboy:
Let them display the court order. Well you can actually buy an order in Nigeria. By the way is burning drugs best way to destroy it (I honestly do not know the right answer to this)? Anyway we keep going, we understand from the movements between when the drug was found and when it was burnt.
yeah.. incineration Is that standard for destroying hard drugs all over the world.

If you bury it, some people may dig it out or the drug may render that land useless for years.

If you throw into the sea, you poisonied the water.

That's why burning is the standard.

3 Likes

Re: Cocaine Burning By NDLEA Was Court Ordered, 27.5kg Kept As Evidence by NinjaXmetahuman: 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
teepain:

As in, I sometimes weep at the level of ignorance displayed by the so called youths and leaders of tomorrow. So, apparently if that guy that you responded to were to be the President he would seek ways to resell the coke after the seizure!
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members / Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official / Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.