Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,909 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Pls Help! How My 4years Old Son Died Suspiciously - Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Help! How My 4years Old Son Died Suspiciously - Lady (1856 Views)

4years-old Decompose Dead Body Found Inside Bedroom In Ibadan(photo) / 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos / How I Lost N1.5m To ATM Thieves Through My 11-year-old Son (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! How My 4years Old Son Died Suspiciously - Lady by Bvlgari: 7:33am On Sep 29, 2022
Pls help! How my 4years old son died suspiciously at a hospital - Lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FlT_F5MSU0

2 Shares

Re: Pls Help! How My 4years Old Son Died Suspiciously - Lady by Xwizard: 7:34am On Sep 29, 2022
No matter what, I don’t go to hospitals, if you see the number of IT staffs wearing doctor gown around lol

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! How My 4years Old Son Died Suspiciously - Lady by PoliteActivist: 7:41am On Sep 29, 2022
Thus country!
Re: Pls Help! How My 4years Old Son Died Suspiciously - Lady by Womanwoman: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2022
What we have left in our hospitals are quacks since qualified medical personnels japa....talk more of the "chemists turned nurses in private hospitals"

This is seriously heartbreaking. God! I pray this mama finds justice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! How My 4years Old Son Died Suspiciously - Lady by HarlequinLekex: 11:10am On Sep 29, 2022
I don't trust anything nigeria
Re: Pls Help! How My 4years Old Son Died Suspiciously - Lady by HarlequinLekex: 11:11am On Sep 29, 2022
This is nigeria where their best hospital here looks like a mortuary in the UK
Re: Pls Help! How My 4years Old Son Died Suspiciously - Lady by Freelane33(m): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2022
Damn
Re: Pls Help! How My 4years Old Son Died Suspiciously - Lady by Iliveforever(m): 11:52am On Sep 29, 2022
Nigeria should not be anyone’s country.
Should’ve been a “destination” where people from other countries come and make experiments and research and go back to their country almost immediately.
Re: Pls Help! How My 4years Old Son Died Suspiciously - Lady by Bvlgari: 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
Iliveforever:
Should’ve been a “destination” where people from other countries come and make experiments and research and go back to their country almost immediately.

Omooorrr this one loud...take am easy cheesy
Re: Pls Help! How My 4years Old Son Died Suspiciously - Lady by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
So sorry sister. What Nigerian doctors did to my baby. Hmm SMH
Re: Pls Help! How My 4years Old Son Died Suspiciously - Lady by DKM123: 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
This should be on front page ...

I am sick and tired of this wicked nurses. This woman deserves justice for her child who was killed due to criminal negligence. The nurse must face justice to save the lives of future potential victims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! How My 4years Old Son Died Suspiciously - Lady by Mystic216: 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
She deserves Justice
This is very heartbreaking
Re: Pls Help! How My 4years Old Son Died Suspiciously - Lady by ravensckar(m): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
I feel for that woman. Her story was really touching! How Nurses could administer injection without running tests on the patients still beats my imagination.

Although, most Nigerian nurses are useless, but I think there's still more to this story. A proper investigation should be done by the Government. No parent deserves to lose their child! It's very painful!

May the Almighty God give the woman the fortitude to bear the loss. cry cry
Re: Pls Help! How My 4years Old Son Died Suspiciously - Lady by Olabode971(f): 11:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
Too much of quack IT students now fill most of Nigeria hospital, students who hardly passed out well..

Let new era of governance begin and let the glory of Nigeria university arise for the good future of this country.

#PObi2023... Vote wisely.
Re: Pls Help! How My 4years Old Son Died Suspiciously - Lady by MufasaLion: 12:35am On Sep 30, 2022
Xwizard:
No matter what, I don’t go to hospitals, if you see the number of IT staffs wearing doctor gown around lol

You have no reason not to visit a clinic. A physician's name is always inscribed on the chest always. Stop using your inability to afford a reputable health facility to justify nonsense.
Re: Pls Help! How My 4years Old Son Died Suspiciously - Lady by MufasaLion: 12:36am On Sep 30, 2022
ravensckar:
I feel for that woman. Her story was really touching! How Nurses could administer injection without running tests on the patients still beats my imagination.

Although, most Nigerian nurses are useless, but I think there's still more to this story. A proper investigation should be done by the Government. No parent deserves to lose their child! It's very painful!

May the Almighty God give the woman the fortitude to bear the loss. cry cry

A reputable clinic with good facilities will never go out of the ethical code.
Re: Pls Help! How My 4years Old Son Died Suspiciously - Lady by MufasaLion: 12:38am On Sep 30, 2022
Womanwoman:
What we have left in our hospitals are quacks since qualified medical personnels japa....talk more of the "chemists turned nurses in private hospitals"

This is seriously heartbreaking. God! I pray this mama finds justice.

There are many good clinics filled with qualified physicians. Stop going to quacks!
Re: Pls Help! How My 4years Old Son Died Suspiciously - Lady by Womanwoman: 6:44am On Sep 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

There are many good clinics filled with qualified physicians. Stop going to quacks!

Like the one that attended to her child and caused her this much pain yh?
Re: Pls Help! How My 4years Old Son Died Suspiciously - Lady by MufasaLion: 6:51am On Sep 30, 2022
Womanwoman:

Like the one that attended to her child and caused her this much pain yh?

Blame it on the Nurse and the clinic. How often do you see a well equipped hospital with good work ethics to cause such disaster? Very unlikely!

You must understand that there's higher probability of getting the best health care if you go to a reputable health facility. This incident is just unfortunate.
Re: Pls Help! How My 4years Old Son Died Suspiciously - Lady by Womanwoman: 8:20am On Sep 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

Blame it on the Nurse and the clinic. How often do you see a well equipped hospital with good work ethics to cause such disaster? Very unlikely!

You must understand that there's higher probability of getting the best health care if you go to a reputable health facility. This incident is just unfortunate.

How often? It happened to me and made me fatherless.
Re: Pls Help! How My 4years Old Son Died Suspiciously - Lady by mysticwarrior(m): 8:32am On Sep 30, 2022
Iliveforever:

wow just look at what you are saying about a country you were given birth in, raised in, Educated in, hmm na wa o.

You will never see a Somali, Kenyan, Sudanese, congolese and indians, coming out to say trash about their country no matter how bad the situation is.

Yes we all know that we lack basic amenities and good health care system in Nigeria, what people like you should be suggesting is "how to make the standard of living of this country better"
Re: Pls Help! How My 4years Old Son Died Suspiciously - Lady by mysticwarrior(m): 8:33am On Sep 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

abeg hep mi tell dem.

(1) (Reply)

Ritualists Disguising As Pregnant Woman - Beware / Hubby Used Two Knives, Hammer To Kill Banker Wife – Lawyer / Pastor Fails To Rise Up After Instructing Members To Bury Him Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.