Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) (43341 Views)

Rate This Homemade Concoction Rice. / Sapa Concoction Rice / Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:07am On Sep 29, 2022
Ingredients:

Rice
Palm oil
2 tomatoes (optional)
Paprika peppers (Shombo)
Bell Peppers (Tatashe)
Iru (Locust bean)
Crayfish
Onions
Kpomo
Dry fish
Scent leaves
Seasoning
Salt to taste

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ROhc3av3lE

STEPS:

First, parboil the rice. Once it boils, wash out quickly with cold water.
In a dry pot on heat, add in palm oil.
Add in chopped onions, fry for a minute.
Add in Iru, fry for another minute.
Add in the blended tatashe, tomatoes and peppers, fry for 5 minutes till its dry.
Add in crayfish, seasoning and salt.
Add in the washed kpomo and dry fish, cook for 5 minutes.
Add in a little water.
Add the parboiled rice and top the water to be the same level with the rice.
Cover and cook till the water is almost dry.
Add in scent leaves, stir and cover to cook for 2 minutes.
Serve and enjoy your meal.

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 29, 2022
grin grin

Momma diz one don pas concoction o...

195 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by Candidlady: 10:09am On Sep 29, 2022
sad

Concoction rice with kpomo, dry fish. You even had to parboil the rice undecided

Toor. .

You need to see kefas prep concoction rice. He calls it Barack rice

Looks enticing btw

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by Redoil: 10:11am On Sep 29, 2022
advice for you

take a portion of the food to any three or four junction at middle of the night precisely 3 am in the morning you will see a lot ofspirit dancing, eating and whining happily
dont forget to leave a cup of gin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by VeryWickedGoat: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2022
For a whole mosdii to enter kitchen by himself proves that Nigerian women are useless. All of them!

92 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2022
KillSars:
grin grin

Momma diz one don pas concoction o...

I just spiced up the concoction rice a bit, we no go dey for suffer head forever nah.

9 Likes

Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2022
cheesy
I don dey wet wink
Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Concoction rice with kpomo, dry fish. You even had to parboil the rice undecided

Toor. .

You need to see kefas prep concoction rice. He calls it Barack rice

Looks enticing btw

Everyday no be for Barrack rice grin
Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:17am On Sep 29, 2022
Redoil:
advice for you

take a portion of the food to any three or four junction at middle of the night precisely 3 am in the morning you will see a lot ofspirit dancing, eating and whining happily
dont forget to leave a cup of gin

Na wah for you oooo, which kain advice be this.

9 Likes

Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:18am On Sep 29, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
For a whole mosdii to enter kitchen by himself proves that Nigerian women are useless. All of them!

Na you go enter kitchen next.

10 Likes

Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by Omihanifa: 10:27am On Sep 29, 2022
Abeg do open canteen make we come dey flex free food.

4 Likes

Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by Gloriagee(f): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2022
Looks yummy

5 Likes

Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by HarlequinLekex: 10:35am On Sep 29, 2022
Everytime cook and post, make u send the food to us ooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooo

oooooo

5 Likes

Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2022
Nne, I enjoyed watching the video.
I'd skip the iru in mine though. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by seunak2016: 11:46am On Sep 29, 2022
mariahAngel:
some ladies don't like seeing locusts beans in their food but you can always blend it as well.

locusts beans is good for man because it increases libido for sex

7 Likes

Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
seunak2016:
some ladies don't like seeing locusts beans in their food but you can always blend it as well.

Actually, what I don't like about iru is the pungent smell.
Or is there another type without the smell?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by seunak2016: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
mariahAngel:

yes it's smell somehow but once you wash it clean with water then you are good to go.

it's actually good for body but I don't know what it does to female body but if man eat vegetables with plenty locusts beans then that day his urge for sex go increase

3 Likes

Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by ideaz: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
seunak2016:
yes it's smell somehow but once you wash it clean with water then you are good to go.

it's actually good for body but I don't know what it does to female body but if man eat vegetables with plenty locusts beans then that day his urge for sex go increase

First time hearing of this your recipe. Is it from experience or what?

3 Likes

Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by seunak2016: 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
ideaz:

First time hearing of this your recipe. Is it from experience or what?
if you are a man, eat food with plenty locusts beans then tell me your reaction within 24hrs

1 Like

Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by Redoil: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Na wah for you oooo, which kain advice be this.
no forget to pour red oil on it to make am work
Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by Francis95(m): 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Ingredients:

Rice
Palm oil
2 tomatoes (optional)
Paprika peppers (Shombo)
Bell Peppers (Tatashe)
Iru (Locust bean)
Crayfish
Onions
Kpomo
Dry fish
Scent leaves
Seasoning
Salt to taste

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ROhc3av3lE

STEPS:

First, parboil the rice. Once it boils, wash out quickly with cold water.
In a dry pot on heat, add in palm oil.
Add in chopped onions, fry for a minute.
Add in Iru, fry for another minute.
Add in the blended tatashe, tomatoes and peppers, fry for 5 minutes till its dry.
Add in crayfish, seasoning and salt.
Add in the washed kpomo and dry fish, cook for 5 minutes.
Add in a little water.
Add the parboiled rice and top the water to be the same level with the rice.
Cover and cook till the water is almost dry.
Add in scent leaves, stir and cover to cook for 2 minutes.
Serve and enjoy your meal.

Here we go. Omor I've learnt alot from you Gloryhomemaker

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by gammarays1: 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Francis95:

That's great

12 Likes

Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Francis95:

It looks delicious. Am glad you could learn these cooking skills. We eat daily and you can easily make what cravings you desire.

Do you know I can just see a food picture and recreate it to my fill, it's that simple.

I really appreciate your efforts.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Everytime cook and post, make u send the food to us ooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooo

oooooo

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
mariahAngel:

When I was making the video, the part I added Iru, I remembered you don't like it. I had to quickly do a disclaimer that if you can't bear it you should skip it grin

Nne, the meals you make yourself is the best. You can add or alternate anything to suit you.

3 Likes

Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
seunak2016:

Am hearing the sex libido potency of Iru in men for the first time. Nature has blessed us indeed.

3 Likes

Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
mariahAngel:

I usually rinse off mine before adding. It reduces the smell and that way the children enjoys the meal too.

I don't know if it reduces the potency of the Iru oooo. I do it so everyone can comfortably enjoy the meal.

3 Likes

Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
seunak2016:

So am not the only one washing mine. Good to know it's nutrients are still intact.

Vegetables with plenty locust beans here we go grin

1 Like

Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by ideaz: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
seunak2016:
if you are a man, eat food with plenty locusts beans then tell me your reaction within 24hrs

Deal?
Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

When I was making the video, the part I added Iru, I remembered you don't like it. I had to quickly do a disclaimer that if you can't bear it you should skip it grin

Nne, the meals you make yourself is the best. You can add or alternate anything to suit you.

I swear, I felt it. cheesy

gloryhomemaker:

It looks delicious. Am glad you could learn these cooking skills. We eat daily and you can easily make what cravings you desire.

Do you know I can just see a food picture and recreate it to my fill, it's that simple.

I really appreciate your efforts.

So true.

gloryhomemaker:

grin grin grin

As in! grin grin
I can almost hear him shouting the ooooooooooooooo! grin

Nne, you owe a lot of people food o.

1 Like

Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by seunak2016: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
ideaz:

Deal?
yes cook it at home and intentionally put plenty locusts beans there

1 Like

Re: My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) by ideaz: 9:41am On Sep 30, 2022
seunak2016:
yes cook it at home and intentionally put plenty locusts beans there

We will see if you have to refund my money or not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilda Baci Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Cooking Marathon / See My Homemade Okro Soup With Tilapia Fish / What Even Is This Mess - Caucasian Man Rejects His Nigerian Wife’s Pounded Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.