Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

What Business Is Achievable With A Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Is Achievable With A Million Naira (307 Views)

A Nigeria Beyond Oil (achievable): Returns Market Investment Nigeria Limited / Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Is Achievable With A Million Naira by ManIzHot: 11:08am On Sep 29, 2022
Good Morning my fellow Nairalanders

It is no news that times are hard now and the depreciation of naira against dollar as already made things even more harder. embarassed

But as a typical Nigerian, we don't chicken out of hard situation that easily, we thrive and try to make ends meet, but as we keep on trying, lately, it is like the economy is not helping!

I am still a strong believer of legit hustle, so i come to you my people, what do you think One million naira can do to start a business in this time?

PS

Please no one should tell me Sport Betting, i have seen 1.01 odd cast cheesy
And don't tell me to come join one whatapp group, and don't tell me to come and buy one yeye eBook.

Thanks wink

1 Like

Re: What Business Is Achievable With A Million Naira by alphabbey1(m): 11:52am On Sep 29, 2022
ManIzHot:

It is no news that times are hard now and the depreciation of naira against dollar as already made things even more harder. embarassed

But as a typical Nigerian, we don't chicken out of hard situation that easily, we thrive and try to make ends meet, but as we keep on trying, lately, it is like the economy is not helping!

I am still a strong believer of legit hustle, so i come to you my people, what do you think One million naira can do to start a business in this time?

PS

And don't tell me to come join one whatapp group, and don't tell me to come and buy one yeye eBook.

Thanks wink
Open a dorm account and convert that Naira to dollar.... starting a business now is like doing giveaway to bear market...

1 Like

Re: What Business Is Achievable With A Million Naira by Fxmanager(m): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
ManIzHot:

PS

Thanks wink
You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex
Re: What Business Is Achievable With A Million Naira by ayoncox: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
ManIzHot:

PS

Thanks wink
Chat me up on 08089456258 let me show you how you can leverage on dollar to naira arbitrage by yourself
Re: What Business Is Achievable With A Million Naira by sonofthunder: 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
alphabbey1:

Open a dorm account and convert that Naira to dollar.... starting a business now is like doing giveaway to bear market...

How do you mean by giveaway?

(1) (Reply)

Is This Currency Still Active / See The Shocking Reason Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coca-cola / How To Work From Home And Still Make Good Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.