Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,228 members, 7,836,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos (34807 Views)

Three Feared Dead In Delta As Car Rams Into Cows / JTF Vehicle Crashes Into Bus In Osogbo While Chasing Yahoo Boys, Scores Injured / Schoolchildren Killed On Abuja Highway As Truck Rams Into Bus (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos by ViktorCash: 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
I dont know what is wrong with all these fools overspeeding on small roads angry Why no go to the express and show your stunts there You just buy a car just to be killing people angry God knows if i catch any of them i will not spare them,rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos by Emmanuel909090: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
Rest on, careless driving caused this.
Re: Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos by Carlyboi(m): 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
This is sad!
Re: Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos by olatunbosun886: 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
Left with nothing...Why are we dying to live when we ar actually living to die someday.Left with nothing...Why are we dying to live when we ar actually living to die someday....
Re: Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos by Johel(m): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
A Young Woman from Benue State identified as Pauline Ogbeche, was killed in a road accident in Ajah area of Lagos, Reports.

Her Brother, Ogbeche Michael said the accident occurred in the early hours of Tuesday, September 27, 2022, when some yet-to-be identified guys were engaged in car racing.

According to Michael, one of the drivers rammed his car into a coaster bus conveying his sister, some actors and crew members to their hotel.

The Bus somersaulted. Pauline, who was asleep, was thrown from the vehicle. She landed on the road and died.

"On a sad note we lost Pauline (my sister) in the early hours of Tuesday. Some evil guys doing a race on the side of the road to Ajah, one of their cars flew to the the lane where the coaster bus was and hit it bad causing the bus carrying crew and actors to their hotel to somersaulted in the process," he wrote.

"Pauline was sleeping. She was thrown out of the bus through the glass window and only God knows how and where she landed.

"5 female sisters,,, now left with 2. God will keep them for me. Posting can't solve anything. Only prayer and mourn with us.

"And by the special grace of God we the family of Late Miss Paulina Ogbeche will follow her corps down to her father's house Benue state as early as possible on Friday after wake keeping on Thursday evening for final interment.

"I really appreciate the calls and messages I've been receiving from lovers since the incident."

See Photos And Reactions As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02HXEPSQRPkTF6CXh2hvTUuSso6tnjgGsSDQw2quqHRUAkViYTpVhyzf4Wzqiiuzfkl&id=100064746844589

Just like that?..chai...Lord please grant her Eternal rest In your kingdom...Really sad sad and she must be heading somewhere with the people/person expecting her, even at home, they will be expecting her return...This life eh, Omo no reason am o, nothing dey inside, just pain ,agony and gnashing of teeth...God help us.

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos by Kirkman: 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
May our good God grant her brother and the rest of the family more than enough strength to bear this immeasurable loss. cry
Re: Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos by uckay304: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Very sad. May her soul rest in peace. Amen!
OgaDeyVex:
A Young Woman from Benue State identified as Pauline Ogbeche, was killed in a road accident in Ajah area of Lagos, Reports.

Her Brother, Ogbeche Michael said the accident occurred in the early hours of Tuesday, September 27, 2022, when some yet-to-be identified guys were engaged in car racing.

According to Michael, one of the drivers rammed his car into a coaster bus conveying his sister, some actors and crew members to their hotel.

The Bus somersaulted. Pauline, who was asleep, was thrown from the vehicle. She landed on the road and died.

"On a sad note we lost Pauline (my sister) in the early hours of Tuesday. Some evil guys doing a race on the side of the road to Ajah, one of their cars flew to the the lane where the coaster bus was and hit it bad causing the bus carrying crew and actors to their hotel to somersaulted in the process," he wrote.

"Pauline was sleeping. She was thrown out of the bus through the glass window and only God knows how and where she landed.

"5 female sisters,,, now left with 2. God will keep them for me. Posting can't solve anything. Only prayer and mourn with us.

"And by the special grace of God we the family of Late Miss Paulina Ogbeche will follow her corps down to her father's house Benue state as early as possible on Friday after wake keeping on Thursday evening for final interment.

"I really appreciate the calls and messages I've been receiving from lovers since the incident."

See Photos And Reactions As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02HXEPSQRPkTF6CXh2hvTUuSso6tnjgGsSDQw2quqHRUAkViYTpVhyzf4Wzqiiuzfkl&id=100064746844589
Re: Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos by Toriagirl(f): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
Chai
Re: Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos by Belleful: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
Rest in peace pretty one.
The family need to look inward. What is happening to the family? Last September, twins died. One year on, another died. Make una ask questions o.
Re: Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos by Mhudi: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
It's not easy losing a loved one. I lost my twin brother in a car accident July this year. I am still in pain and depression. May God console the bereaved.
Re: Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos by imagrg(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
Another life wasted by irresponsible Boys on a death mission.

Some Yahoo Boys are very cool-headed while some go gaga because of too much money!
Re: Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos by General114: 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
No picture of the car invloved angry
Re: Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos by Ujm1: 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
Really
Re: Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos by sa09011617135(m): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
we have original usa phone number for your website app and account verification. Google voice, datingsite, VPN, idcard are here @ cheap price.
Re: Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos by Drone95(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Adieu babe
Re: Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos by charlesditro: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
I will not bury nor Will I be buried in ten years from now.............
In the shadow of the almighty God of NSPPD do I dwell.
Jesus is Lord.
Re: Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos by Sweetvie: 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
Rip
Re: Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos by osteenbush(m): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
Very sad, this beautiful lady is gone.
May God comfort her family.
Re: Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos by sharone21(f): 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
RIP

May we not be overcome with spirit of sleep when we ought to be awake.
Re: Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos by unekwu212: 12:23am On Sep 30, 2022
May her soul Rest In Peace.
Re: Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos by drmuchin: 6:11am On Sep 30, 2022
Chai
dem just killed this asa Nwa baby

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos by DCmaverick(m): 7:45am On Sep 30, 2022
zcee:

Single conscience you don't have
Most Nigerians have primitive thinking
And you are one of them judging from
this your comment
which one is single counscience? Na tru na, when she is stil alive when a guy calls ha she go dey do ajebo
Re: Young Woman Killed As Car Rams Into Bus Carrying Film Crew In Lagos by Augustenite(m): 10:01am On Sep 30, 2022
Pells:
I asked yesterday and I will ask today
Can anything good come out of Lagos? lipsrsealed undecided

And I'm asking you also, can anything good come out of your family?

I pray may the soul of the deceased rest in peace. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalander (Mr. Green Man) Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Pictures) / Umueri Airport City Project In Anambra To Be Flagged Off On Tuesday (Photos) / Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.