Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Travelling To Ireland: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Ireland: (1888 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Ireland: by marjson(m): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2007
GOOD DAY EVERY ONE,I JUST SECURED A 3 MONTHS VISITING VISA TO DUBLIN,PLS CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE CHALLENGE COS I AM INTENDING TO STAY THERE AFTER MY VISITING VISA EXPIRES IN THREE MONTHS.PLS ANY HOPE OF WORKING AND STAYING THERE WITHOUT BEEN CAUGHT AND DEPORTED.
Re: Travelling To Ireland: by moladun(f): 8:32am On Aug 20, 2007
hehehe, even in togo u cannot tries that one o,
Re: Travelling To Ireland: by marjson(m): 8:44am On Aug 20, 2007
I INTEND TO STAY LEGALLY BUT THATS WHY I POST MY TOPIC SO I CAN GET MORE ADVICE ON STAYING THERE LEGALLY BUT PLS HOW DO I EXTEND MY VISA, AND WHAT  IS THE MAXIMUM MONTHS I WILL BE GIVEN FOR EXTENSION AND WHAT ARE THE PARAMETERS FOR EXTENSION, AND IS IT POSSIBLE TO DO A PETTY JOB WITH A 3 MONTH VISITING VISA,
Re: Travelling To Ireland: by peribiz(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2007
Please can you detail me on how you secured the Ireland visa. Thank you. 08085470552 skyetravels@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Ireland: by Banderas(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2007
Hahaha, someone else would like to go to Ireland it seems,
Re: Travelling To Ireland: by Vicjustice: 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2007
@marjson
Hey, Idiot!
  What are you doing, seeking advice or just exposing your intentions here?
  Do you know that a visa doesn't guarantee you an entrance into the country?
  Fool, people like you are responsible for the repatriation of some ordinary people. Haven't you heard that there are many people that are repatriated at the point of entry for reason of doubts?
  Men, don't you guys have common sense of reasoning? you even have your photo here! How would it feel if at the point of entry, they refuse to let you in?
  Sure, you realise that Nigeria has the bigest EU embassy market in the world: Believe me, these immigration people know very well about this nairaland website, and they are often browsing and reading our posts too.
Re: Travelling To Ireland: by ArmedLion(m): 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2007
unreasonable man, @ poster embarassed
Re: Travelling To Ireland: by marjson(m): 8:05am On Aug 21, 2007
i only seek for encouragement and not a murtherfucking ass mouth to bullshit at me, if you know you are a bastard that only wants no other person to succeed like you never reply to my post, because these post is meant for the clean guys and not dirty dogs like vicjustice and armed-lion, and if you don't want to find yourself pushing barrow in lagos  then shut your damn ass up or else  you will smell and eat the  cheat of your ass yourself, murtherfuckers, i don't and i aint give a Bleep 'bout what u all bad belle's says about me the great marjson
Re: Travelling To Ireland: by funkybaby(f): 8:36am On Aug 21, 2007
marjson:

i only seek for encouragement and not a murtherfucking ass mouth to bullshit at me, if you know you are a bastard that only wants no other person to succeed like you never reply to my post, because these post is meant for the clean guys and not dirty dogs like vicjustice and armed-lion, and if you don't want to find yourself pushing barrow in lagos then shut your damn ass up or else you will smell and eat the cheat of your ass yourself, murtherfuckers, i don't and i aint give a mess 'bout what u all bad belle's says about me the great marjson

shocked shocked shocked
thank God i no follow una curse the guy, although, honestly i was tempted. the poster(marjson) is obviously very foolish. if he knows the way the irish are strict regarding nigerians and immigrants, he will not come here and start this thread.

@marjson
just dey pray say make them no deport you at point of entry. i don talk am before on another thread. ireland tight pass uk.
Re: Travelling To Ireland: by Forfavour(m): 8:42am On Aug 21, 2007
@ marjson

Wish you all the best in your understandings.

Likewise i opined that previous commentators meant you be a little diplomatic in expressing sensitive & personal issues like this - they meant well for you but their expression might sound insulting.

They love & care for you too. No evil shall befall any of us in Jesus name.
Re: Travelling To Ireland: by aloib(f): 8:59am On Aug 21, 2007
Vicjustice:

@marjson
Hey, Idiot!
What are you doing, seeking advice or just exposing your intentions here?
Do you know that a visa doesn't guarantee you an entrance into the country?
Fool, people like you are responsible for the repatriation of some ordinary people. Haven't you heard that there are many people that are repatriated at the port of entry for reason of doubts?
Men, don't you guys have common sense of reasoning? you even have your photo here! How would it feel if at the port of entry, they refuse to let you get in?
Sure, you realise that Nigeria has the bigest EU embassy market in the world: Believe me, these immigration people know very well about this nairaland website, and they are often browsing and reading our posts too.

lmaooooo, kai una wicked oo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Travelling To Ireland: by marjson(m): 10:01am On Aug 21, 2007
funky baby your post no bug me because it is since you were born that you are always wishing yourself and not others badluck , that place wey you dey no be by your power and na thunder and sopono go kill and strike any body wey think evil to me, woe unto you that wish me and other people badluck on this reputable site, thanks a lot@forfavour and @aloib may god provide all our needs,
Re: Travelling To Ireland: by funkybaby(f): 10:08am On Aug 21, 2007
marjson:

funky baby your post no bug me because it is since you were born that you are always wishing yourself and not others badluck , that place wey you dey no be by your power and na thunder and sopono go kill and strike any body wey think evil to me, woe unto you that wish me and other people badluck on this reputable site, thanks a lot@forfavour and @aloib may god provide all our needs,

grin grin grin ROFLMAO

We are telling you the truth, and you dey curse us. Check your visa, no be 3months SINGLE entry them give you?? UK gives minimum of 6months MULTIPLE entry to first time visitors. We dey tell you say Ireland hard pass what you think. i will tell you again, just dey pray say you are not sent back at the point of entry when you get to ireland. you can curse all you like. Truth is bitter.
Re: Travelling To Ireland: by marjson(m): 10:19am On Aug 21, 2007
@ funky baby see what i appreciate most is encouragement and not curse, tell me oboy just visit and come back cool at least no be anybody pay for my accomodation and my ticket fare, all i need is that is there any way i can extend my stay there, you dey curse yourself say na entry port then go deport you, weting you dey yearn too bad, go check all your replies to various post and jugde your self, may na why then no issue visa to your sister you don let your badluck catch am, idiot girl, respect the elders and we will advice you, marjson for life, i am in dublin right now, god pass you, rolling with my gs here, wow, @ vicjustice where you dey for dublin make i come bullshit you say your godfather don land, only god know maybe na warehouse you dey sleep for dublin, god pass u all bad belle's,
Re: Travelling To Ireland: by aloib(f): 11:17am On Aug 21, 2007
Siena:

A.B.A4L.I.F.E? undecided

wats that,

lol at poster!! damn its so funny, how was ur 1st trip on air
Re: Travelling To Ireland: by marjson(m): 11:43am On Aug 21, 2007
ITS QUIET SUCCESFUL, THANKS TO GOD ALMIGHTY WHO MAKE IT A SUCCESSFUL TRIPS FOR ME DESPITE ALL ODDS FROM BAD BELLE'S,
WISH YOU THE BEST,
Re: Travelling To Ireland: by onatisi(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2007
well the way i see these things i don't think we should be arguing or abusing ourselves if anyone does not know any thing let him ask and if u are corrected about anything accept it in good faith .
now funkybabay i will like to ask you some questions ? one have u been to Ireland ?what makes the Irish immigration tougher than that of uk ? what is the best approach to this issue ? thanks
Re: Travelling To Ireland: by aloib(f): 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2007
marjson:

ITS QUIET SUCCESFUL, THANKS TO GOD ALMIGHTY WHO MAKE IT A SUCCESSFUL TRIPS FOR ME DESPITE ALL ODDS FROM BAD BELLE'S,
WISH YOU THE BEST,

good to hear that grin
Re: Travelling To Ireland: by Vicjustice: 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2007
My G, i don't think any body had ill wishes for you, you were just too foolishly careless to have posted these articles, and worst still, you included your photo in your profile: but at least you took a lesson from my harsh rebuke and wisely withdrew the photo.
  Somehow, i'm not convinced that you've arrived, because you were on line yesterday in Nigeria, and you're online again even now. WHICH AIRLINE FLIES DIRECT TO DUBLIN FROM NIGERIA? It takes several hours to get to Ireland due to transit. What time did you fly and what time did you arrive?
  If however you're in Ireland, here's my number, i'll give your my number; I may be of help smiley

I insist that these articles are embarrassing embarassed

onatisi:

GOOD DAY EVERY ONE,I JUST SECURED A 3 MONTHS VISITING VISA TO DUBLIN,PLS CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE CHALLENGE  COS I AM INTENDING TO STAY THERE AFTER MY VISITING VISA EXPIRES IN THREE MONTHS.PLS ANY HOPE OF WORKING AND STAYING THERE WITHOUT BEEN CAUGHT AND DEPORTED.

aloib:

I INTEND TO STAY LEGALLY BUT THATS WHY I POST MY TOPIC SO I CAN GET MORE ADVICE ON STAYING THERE LEGALLY BUT PLS HOW DO I EXTEND MY VISA, AND WHAT  IS THE MAXIMUM MONTHS I WILL BE GIVEN FOR EXTENSION AND WHAT ARE THE PARAMETERS FOR EXTENSION, AND IS IT POSSIBLE TO DO A PETTY JOB WITH A 3  MONTH VISITING VISA

(1) (Reply)

Can I Apply For Student Visa Without A Letter From Nysc / Flying Kenya Airways / Biometrics Check In Alagbon For Criminal Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.