Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,409 members, 7,861,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Russia deploying Tanks And Military Vehicles through rail (vid) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia deploying Tanks And Military Vehicles through rail (vid) (689 Views)

Israeli Tanks And Troops Enter Rafah As Ceasefire Talks Collapse / Niger Coup: Nigeria’s NSCIA Opposes Sanctions and Military Intervention / Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia deploying Tanks And Military Vehicles through rail (vid) by Biodun556(m): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Re: Russia deploying Tanks And Military Vehicles through rail (vid) by Biodun556(m): 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
grin
Re: Russia deploying Tanks And Military Vehicles through rail (vid) by Moh247: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
I just pray they don't go nuke
Re: Russia deploying Tanks And Military Vehicles through rail (vid) by Teaser4(m): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Moh247:
I just pray they don't go nuke
that’s not ruled out at the moment, in fact there’s higher probability that kiev will be nuked…. I don’t pray for that too cos of innocent civilians wey go be casualty
Re: Russia deploying Tanks And Military Vehicles through rail (vid) by Teaser4(m): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
Biodun556:
grin
Let the games begin… next week will be interesting
Re: Russia deploying Tanks And Military Vehicles through rail (vid) by Kdon2: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_POYX1ZAYc

I think other world powers should position their nuke to face Russia, so that Russia ll know nuke ll come it's way too if it nuke Ukraine!
Re: Russia deploying Tanks And Military Vehicles through rail (vid) by Teaser4(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
Kdon2:

I think other world powers should position their nuke to face Russia, so that Russia ll know nuke ll come it's way too if it nuke Ukraine!
that’s a suicide mission… (Besides dem don reiterated several times that they are not fighting with Russia, say dem just Dey epp ukraine defend her sovereignty), cos no winner when nuke is involved, if you mean world powers wey get nuke, nah only USA come close, France and Uk own no reach….

If Kiev collect one nuke life goes on, usa won’t be stupid enough to risk New York, Washington for war-torn country like Ukraine

Nuclear war no be like conventional war, everything go disappear within seconds or minutes…. No sane country would wanna start a nuclear war with a nuclear powered country, talk less of a super nuclear powered country like Russia, who get the highest number of nuclear warheads in the world and the most advanced nuclear capabilities….

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia deploying Tanks And Military Vehicles through rail (vid) by Kdon2: 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
Teaser4:
that’s suicide mission… (Besides dem don reiterated several times that they are not fighting with Russia, say dem just Dey epp ukraine defend its sovereignty), cos no winner when nuke is involved, if you mean world powers wey get nuke, nah only USA come close, France and Uk own no reach….

If Kiev collect one nuke life goes on, usa won’t be stupid enough to risk New York, Washington for war-torn country like Ukraine

After Ukraine Russia becomes bolder and ll move to next target!
Re: Russia deploying Tanks And Military Vehicles through rail (vid) by Teaser4(m): 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
Kdon2:

After Ukraine Russia becomes bolder and ll move to next target!
no Russia won’t move anywhere, that’s misinformation from the western media(just like ghost of Kiev and other bulllshits)…. Donbass regions have closer ties with Russia and have been under oppression from the Kiev regime since 2014…. You can google the history, all the information is online…. But something wey Dey happen now is called Multipolar world, USA hegemony is over…. That’s for sure….

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia deploying Tanks And Military Vehicles through rail (vid) by Biodun556(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Teaser4:
that’s not ruled out at the moment, in fact there’s higher probability that kiev will be nuked…. I don’t pray for that too cos of innocent civilians wey go be casualty

Russia does not want to her regular forces

1 Like

Re: Russia deploying Tanks And Military Vehicles through rail (vid) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
The western politicians and their disinformation media keep pushing the false narrative that Russia won't stop after taking Donbas.

In 2008, Russia had the chance to take more than half of Georgia. Their troops were almost in the capital and nobody could stop them. But they withdrew on their own volition after their mission was accomplished which is that Georgia calls back it's troops from South Ossetia. Russia must have been planning to do something similar for Ukraine and it backfired.

In the end, Ukraine will suffer more for it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia deploying Tanks And Military Vehicles through rail (vid) by haaryobhami: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Teaser4:
no Russia won’t move anywhere, that’s misinformation from the western media(just like ghost of Kiev and other bulllshits)…. Donbass regions have closer ties with Russia and have been under oppression from the Kiev regime since 2014…. You can google the history, all the information is online…. But something wey Dey happen now is called Multipolar world, USA hegemony is over…. That’s for sure….
so Ukrainians deserve to be nuked cause they want to defend there sovereignty? Some of you would have supported Adolf hitler
Re: Russia deploying Tanks And Military Vehicles through rail (vid) by Teaser4(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
haaryobhami:
so Ukrainians deserve to be nuked cause they want to defend there sovereignty? Some of you would have supported Adolf hitler
Relax bro, you’re moving with emotions. I don’t make the rules, I’m just stating the reality for you, if they attack Russia, dem go collect nuke, that’s part of Russia’s constitution, they reserved the right to nuke any country that threaten em, why yu dey pass aggression give me , we Dey gather read news and observe….. if dem collect nuke na their palava be that…whatever I type or untype here won’t change their reality, this life power pass power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia deploying Tanks And Military Vehicles through rail (vid) by haaryobhami: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
Teaser4:
Relax bro, you’re moving with emotions. I don’t make the rules, I’m just stating the reality for you, if they attack Russia, dem go collect nuke, that’s part of Russia’s constitution, they reserved the right to nuke any country that threaten em, why yu dey pass aggression give me , we Dey gather read news and observe….. if dem collect nuke na their palava be that…whatever I type or untype here won’t change their reality, this life power pass power
embarrassing for Russia if he has to resort to nuclear threatens against ukraine though. I don’t think he Russia will use nuclear weapon though
Re: Russia deploying Tanks And Military Vehicles through rail (vid) by rottennaija(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
Teaser4:
Nuke is not to Kiev. It's for US and UK.

1 Like

Re: Russia deploying Tanks And Military Vehicles through rail (vid) by Teaser4(m): 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
rottennaija:

Nuke is not to Kiev. It's for US and UK.
bro dem fit collect o
Re: Russia deploying Tanks And Military Vehicles through rail (vid) by Teaser4(m): 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
haaryobhami:
embarrassing for Russia if he has to resort to nuclear threatens against ukraine though. I don’t think he Russia will use nuclear weapon though
I don’t pray for nuclear war either…hopefully dem no go use am on Ukraine, nothing like embarrassing oh, all is fair in love and war.

Read the screenshot below

1 Like

Re: Russia deploying Tanks And Military Vehicles through rail (vid) by rottennaija(m): 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
Teaser4:
bro dem fit collect o

What the US does is projection. They project falsehood to cover what they intend to do. If they admit to their citizens that Russia is beating Ukraine black and blue, then they will question the rationale for resorting to nukes when you are winning. So they project the falsehood Russia is losing so they can now claim, they want to use nukes and that's the lie they spread.

But Russia isn't foolish. They know if US has the opportunity, they will nuke them without thinking twice. They also know they can US provide Ukraine with nukes to hi against Russia. So they are super prepared. But nukes are for US and UK.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia deploying Tanks And Military Vehicles through rail (vid) by Teaser4(m): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
rottennaija:

What the US does is projection. They project falsehood to cover what they intend to do. If they admit to their citizens that Russia is beating Ukraine black and blue, then they will question the rationale for resorting to nukes when you are winning. So they project the falsehood Russia is losing so they can now claim, they want to use nukes and that's the lie they spread.

But Russia isn't foolish. They know if US has the opportunity, they will nuke them without thinking twice. They also know they can US provide Ukraine with nukes to hi against Russia. So they are super prepared. But nukes are for US and UK.
i get your points.
Re: Russia deploying Tanks And Military Vehicles through rail (vid) by RiceProducers: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
Teaser4:
that’s a suicide mission… (Besides dem don reiterated several times that they are not fighting with Russia, say dem just Dey epp ukraine defend her sovereignty), cos no winner when nuke is involved, if you mean world powers wey get nuke, nah only USA come close, France and Uk own no reach….

Nuclear war no be like conventional war, everything go disappear within seconds or minutes…. No sane country would wanna start a nuclear war with a nuclear powered country, talk less of a super nuclear powered country like Russia, who get the highest number of nuclear warheads in the world and the most advanced nuclear capabilities….

You are so childishly amateur, posting wishful thinking as reality. After Ukraine disgracing Russia has ransacked your brains, your next fantasy is zero consequence nuclear use by Russia. You think there are no tactical nukes in Ukraine?. You think there are no equivalent weapons of mass destruction that Ukraine can use to retaliate for the same effect?

You guys better grow up. This is 2022. That's a super power beaten down and dragged down in disgrace. The people who designed Russia 's fall already thought many steps ahead.
Re: Russia deploying Tanks And Military Vehicles through rail (vid) by Danny50: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ushual gra gra
Re: Russia deploying Tanks And Military Vehicles through rail (vid) by Teaser4(m): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Rice seller sef dey put mouth…. I no get time

(1) (Reply)

Ukrainian War: Where Are The Putin Supporters? / Us-china Chip War: How The Technology Dispute Is Playing Out / 500 Ukrainian Militants were Surrounded In Soledar 100 Have Surrendered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.