Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist (1292 Views)

Russia Displayed Captured Western Hardware From Ukraine / Where Is Igbofam,the Seun Blacked Propagandanist / Ghana's Western Togoland Region Declares Sovereignty (2) (3) (4)

Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by Babapyro: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
Here is another foolish topic seun and his mods of pushed to FP today.
This fools do not verify sources,they just push any stupid narrative that Is anti Russia, actively behaving like slaves for the west, they are pathetic .

What this dogs won't tell Thier viewers is anybody that is over 40years of age here is a volunteer.
The real mobilization doesn't including anyone above 35years ,here is some pictures of mobilize men

Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by Babapyro: 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
We complain about western media propaganda and one sided narrative only to come into our own country and find the same fools who doesn't like to tell the truth but push a particular agenda on us.
This mods never push any news about Russia that is not anti Russia,they never push to FP any news about all the attrocities Ukraine and the west has done since February.
Their only job is to find unconfirmed and fake reports and spread it here to thousands of people and I'm sick of it

Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by Teaser4(m): 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bro, are you surprised?
Since the days of 1gbofam ….
Nah normal thing for here o

Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by Babapyro: 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
I've literally watched dozens of videos of the thousands of people mobilized and I've not seen one single old person there.
Why do seun and his mods lie and peddle false narrative here exactly,are they being paid

Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by Babapyro: 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
Teaser4:
Bro, are you surprised?
Since the days of 1gbofam ….
Nah normal thing for here o
This seun guy and his mods are examples of why Nigeria will not grow,from banning pro Russia accounts that debunks Thier lies and tell us the truth like SHOGSMAN to outrightly pouring lies down our throat, it's pathetic

Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by midehi2(f): 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
Babapyro:

This seun guy and his mods are examples of why Nigeria will not grow,from banning pro Russia accounts that debunks Thier lies and tell us the truth like SHOGSMAN to outrightly pouring lies down our throat, it's pathetic
Ogbeni, face Nigeria problem now and leave Russia wahala, no kill yourself ontop their matter

Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by Teaser4(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Babapyro:

Well I’m not surprised, I remember say na Mynd4 Dey move 1gbofam bs to frontpage back then, this new dude wey Dey spread new lies, it seems he’s working for lindaikeji blog, they seriously need traffic for their failed blog….

I just dey ignore, there’s no point dragging anything with anyone, their opinions and activities here no change anything for Ukraine, nor does it affect kremlin….but na their likes dey complain wen Buhari ban em from using twitter back then…. Just share your news here and move on, no time to change anyone’s view or opinion….it’s pointless.

Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by Teaser4(m): 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
midehi2:

Ogbeni, face Nigeria problem now and leave Russia wahala, no kill yourself ontop their matter
This is foreign section, there’s a section for Nigeria’s problems.

Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by sotall(m): 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Where are the Mods ...

Please do fast and ban them.

If you want to see pro-Russia propaganda, go and create your own website

Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by midehi2(f): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
Teaser4:
This is foreign section, there’s a section for Nigeria’s problems.
Ok, but take am easy
Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by Babapyro: 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
More, everyday the owner of this platform keeps reminding us why there is no integrity in this country. I am certain he will push even news praising Hitler and the devil to FP if he's offered money

Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by Babapyro: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
midehi2:

Face your family problems and don't tell me what to do,why tf should I give a rat ass about your country,do you even know who I am,or where I'm affiliated with

Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by Babapyro: 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
sotall:
Where are the Mods ...

Another supposed grown man,who is not even sensible enough to understand a simple worded message.

Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by midehi2(f): 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
Babapyro:

Face your family problems and don't tell me what to do,why tf should I give a rat ass about your country,do you even know who I am,or where I'm affiliated with
Sorry ooo, as you are still on heat

Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by Teaser4(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
midehi2:

Ok, but take am easy
we are just sharing news ma’am, it’s good to read news from both sides, no be say we Dey impose on anyone here…
Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by Babapyro: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
midehi2:

Sorry ooo, as you are still on heat
.you are contented with getting biased news shoved down your throat,the same one sidedcrap they fed you that made y'all vote a vegetable as president that has not turn your country into hunger games. You always settle for less,but for us who knows what we deserve,we will always call out bias and lies especially on a forum with thousands of people.

Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by midehi2(f): 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
Babapyro:
.you are contented with getting biased news shoved down your throat,the same one sidedcrap they fed you that made y'all vote a vegetable as president that has not turn your country into hunger games. You always settle for less,but for us who knows what we deserve,we will always call out bias and lies especially on a forum with thousands of people.
Ok, I concur...are you ok now, moreover I am not among those who voted that vegetable in power, we will make it right this time, that is If the same cabal will allow us (rigging)
Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by midehi2(f): 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
Teaser4:
we are just sharing news ma’am, it’s good to read news from both sides, no be say we Dey impose on anyone here…
Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by Babapyro: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
Teaser4:
They're typical Nigerians, always settling for less like they don't have a choice,this is the same one sidedcrap crap Thier medias always push down Thier throat influencing them to make bad decisions that affected Thier country.
Heck I understand why the western media lies and peddle propaganda,I mean they hate Russia and they're in a war, but what is your own as a Nigerian forum,if you can't be objective and push fair news on matters that has nothing to do with your country, you're simply a bad egg that needs to be stopped.
Any unconfirmed crap,even from people like IGBOFAM,gbam they rush to push it online without verifying anything

Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by Babapyro: 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
No one is asking you to support anybody, but at least do your damn job and report fairly.
If you can ban people for not having the same opinion as you,then you're simply not a mature person deserving of being in charge of moderating a platform with thousands of people.

Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by Teaser4(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
Babapyro:

They're typical Nigerians, always settling for less like they don't have a choice,this is the same one sidedcrap crap Thier medias always push down Thier throat influencing them to make bad decisions that affected Thier country.
Heck I understand why the western media lies and peddle propaganda,I mean they hate Russia and they're in a war, but what is your own as a Nigerian forum,if you can't be objective and push fair news on matters that has nothing to do with your country, you're simply a bad egg that needs to be stopped.
Any unconfirmed crap,even from people like IGBOFAM,gbam they rush to push it online without verifying anything
The return of 1gbofam lmao, he don Dey work for lindaikeji’s blog, una go wake up to another one tomorrow, e go soon tayad… where’s Igbofam today, if he’s not one mod’s alt here, then that means Sapa don visit him, maybe his phone don spoil, or no money to buy data again…patapata maybe he don japa…cos the dude just stopped dishing out trash…

I’m anticipating for the new phase next week, it’s been a while since I read news about War crimes, ignore and do your thing bro….

Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by Discombulator: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bros walahi I understand your frustration and it is simply pathetic how this mods run this platform,this Ukraine matter has made lost interest totally in this platform and count it as a piece of gabbage platform for only retards who don't know anything.
How can you not be able to report fair news, how can you allow so called mods to impose Thier personal views on us disregarding objectivity.
The crap you posted that they pushed to FP has even be debunked a dozen times,those are not even recruits but volunteers from the old guards In Donbass
Even cnn confirmed it,but the mods here don't know that because they don't even confirm anything, they don't care.
How are they even hired sef

Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by rottennaija(m): 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
Babapyro:
Here is another foolish topic seun and his mods of pushed to FP today.
This fools do not verify sources,they just push any stupid narrative that Is anti Russia, actively behaving like slaves for the west, they are pathetic .

What this dogs won't tell Thier viewers is anybody that is over 40years of age here is a volunteer.
The real mobilization doesn't including anyone above 35years ,here is some pictures of mobilize men

Very true. Their server is hosted in the west. They benefit from western propaganda funds. If they don't, they Can kiss their forum good bye. You just need to see the purge on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc

Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by Discombulator: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
sotall:
Where are the Mods ...

Imagine this one,that claims he sells laptops and phones, yet you're still dense enough to call for ban to people who don't follow your views, it is unintelligent people like yourself that makes people like us stop taking anything about nairaland seriously

Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by Babapyro: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
rottennaija:

Very true. Their server is hosted in the west. They benefit from western propaganda funds. If they don't, they Can kiss their forum good bye. You just need to see the purge on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc
Wow and they probably earn with adsense too,who knows even if his sponsors are based in the west, that explains why seun and his mods can't push anything that doesn't favor the west to FP.
That is pathetic,to subject yourself to people who does not even share the same country with you because you're too scared to offend them is just weak

Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by Babapyro: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Teaser4:
The return of 1gbofam lmao, he don Dey work for lindaikeji’s blog, una go wake up to another one tomorrow, e go soon tayad… where’s Igbofam today, if he’s not one mod’s alt here, then that means Sapa don visit him, maybe his phone don spoil, or no money to buy data again…patapata maybe he don japa…cos the dude just stopped dishing out trash…

I’m anticipating for the new phase next week, it’s been a while since I read news about War crimes, ignore and do your thing bro….
The painful part is that an average nairaland is not the smartest tool in the shed ,most of them just know what they're being told here,that is why if you argue with one of them you're incredibly surprised by how naive and misinformed they are. It's a shame the forum still operates like this

Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by Teaser4(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Even in the West sef, no be all their citizens agreed with wetin their government dey do, I mean how dem Dey send billions of dollars, euros and pounds to Ukraine, while there are pressing needs at home.

There are several protests going on in most western countries, but their mainstream media won’t show it, suddenly they care about the protests going on in Iran and ppl wey Dey run from mobilization in Russia. Is that not double standard…. Isreal and Pakistan dey fight every day, one Al jazera reporter was killed by the Isreali forces ,till date no one was punished, Isreal wasn’t sanction, but na Russia do am you go dey hear war crimes, no be double standard be that….

Of course na minority dem be, but still dem no agree, i dey meet em steadily on Russian telegram groups wella….some of em sabi say msm Dey feed em crap, they want to hear from the other side and stay informed…if dem ban dem dey use vpn…. Information shouldn’t be restricted or censored, that’s suppose to be a punishable crime under the UN Charter.

Thanks to Putin, USA hegemony is finally over

If dem do anyhow dem go see anyhow, sadly most of us no go see am watch on CNN, the aftermath of a nuclear war…God forbid!!!

Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by Discombulator: 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
I mean just look at how people even talk on this platform,and Thier names,I once saw a moniker names rapist...,totolickpussy, privatepart etc and incredibly dumb monikers like that,the regulation here is minus 1, if the site doesn't even have basic standards how the hell do we expect them to be objective

Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by Discombulator: 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Teaser4:
Even in the West sef, no be all their citizens agreed with wetin their government dey do, I mean how dem send billions of dollars, euros and pounds to Ukraine, while there are pressing needs at home.

There are several protests going on in most western countries, but their mainstream media won’t show it, suddenly they care about the protests going on in Iraq and ppl wey Dey run from mobilization in Russia. Is that not double standard…. Isreal and Pakistan dey fight every day, one Al jazera reported was killed the Isreali forces , no one was punished, Isreal wasn’t sanction, but na Russia do am you go dey hear war crimes, no be double standard be that….

Of course na minority dem be, but still dem no agree, i dey meet em steadily on Russian telegram groups wella….some of em sabi say msm Dey feed em crap, they want to hear from the other side and stay informed…if dem ban dem dey use vpn…. Information shouldn’t be restricted or censored, that’s suppose to be a punishable crime under the UN Charter.

Thanks to Putin, USA hegemony is finally over

If dem do anyhow dem go see anyhow, sadly most of us no go see am watch on CNN, the aftermath of a nuclear war…God forbid!!!
Over 100,000 people are marching right now In the west in support of Russia, they're not stupid,most of Europe support Russia but Thier government is just making it difficult for them to come out and say it.

I'm not even telling anybody to support Russia or Ukraine or USA, just let people know the truth and don't sugarcoat, when some Russians were running away from fear mobilization while thousands of others were happily reporting for duty and even volunteering to fight I was one of the first people that posted it here.
I just hate bias news,it doesn't make sense

Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by rottennaija(m): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Babapyro:

Wow and they probably earn with adsense too,who knows even if his sponsors are based in the west, that explains why seun and his mods can't push anything that doesn't favor the west to FP.
That is pathetic,to subject yourself to people who does not even share the same country with you because you're too scared to offend them is just weak

The one that pains me most is channels tv. They will just bring someone they call experts who will just sit down and be spewing nonsense he saw on CNN, BBC etc

Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by Teaser4(m): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Babapyro:

The painful part is that an average nairaland is not the smartest tool in the shed ,most of them just know what they're being told here,that is why if you argue with one of them you're incredibly surprised by how naive and misinformed they are. It's a shame the forum still operates like this
that’s the effect of too much Cnn news…. They have been zombified. Most of em ASUU patients, they have a lot of free time, na after next year’s elections dem go resume….

Re: Seun And His Mods Are Just Pathetic Western Ass Lickers And Propagandanist by Babapyro: 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
rottennaija:

The one that pains me most is channels tv. They will just bring someone they call experts who will just sit down and be spewing nonsense he saw on CNN, BBC etc
Exactly it's like they're cursed with slavery,does the west have that much hold over this country even after Thier so called independence.

I mean china alone has more investment and gave more funds to Africans than all of Europe and America combined.
Europe just refused to let a $300m gift Russia gave Africa to pass through because of Thier hatred for Russia and us. But still no news station in Nigeria is talking about it, it is just pathetic

Jeffery Epstein's Flight Logs Released! (New Updates) / Obama Distorts The Bible / Iranian General Welcomes War With The US

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54