Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,528 members, 7,843,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India (23897 Views)

Nigerian Pastor Arrested In Zimbabwe For Allegedly Smuggling 2.33 Kg Of Cocaine / Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo / Young Man Apprehended Inside Female Hostel In Kogi State University. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2022
Redstubpen:
The Present condition of the country could make a Pastor do Money Rituals. Imagine the extent people go for money and to secure their livelihood.

Criminal don drop quote... undecided
When economy better pass this one, una people no carry drug? Abeg don't support nonsense. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Nyamuri: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2022
Pandora has lost one vote grin
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2022
Confirm4real:
Igbo name will be written in a crime but if it's from the North the name will be hidden grin

But we're still waiting for them to send Abba Kyari the drug baron to the US.

Personally, I support Abba Kyari's extradition and he needs to be jailed.

But I remember when Allen Onyema was indicted for money laundering, the same "wicked" Nigerian government protected him and refused to extradite him...

Call a spade a spade, Igbos just love to complain even when the whole country patronises and supports you guys.

Same government patronizing Innosson left and right but you people will always say the opposite, born-complainants, never satisfied!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Neoteny7: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Sixtus Nnaemeka Okuma

To a very large extent, projected revenue of Nigeria budget is pegged at some oil benchmark.

I'm just imagining how biafuro budget will look like, especially in projected revenue. grin

Something like, 89% revenue expected from exportation of ...

Don't forget, they also import as well
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Igboslayer: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2022
By the time, Igbos finish with Indians, they won’t know what hit them. It is better we give them their country on time and stop destroying Nigeria beyond repair.

All this their image tarnishing and high level drug crimes abroad no go bother us again… na Biafra go dey handle all those problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by VEHINTOLAR: 10:55am On Sep 30, 2022

Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by SLOVFO(m): 10:59am On Sep 30, 2022
obedience4:
Sometimes I Wonder how Nigeria will ever progress..
If poor people and less influential people in nairaland
Who have not benefited one bit from the national cake can still be intrigued by ethnicity, to the extent they insult themselves on nairaland..
If politician are discussing about ethnicity is because they feel they are not eating enough not because they feel that their region are been marginalized.
They are Igbo's political class benefiting from this bubu presidency's, so did many northerners in Goodluck tenure,
You are on nairaland you have no say, you are worthless to the political class from both sides of the the divided.. Both North and South.. Yet you will insult your fellow citizens because of ethnic differences,
You have no sense,
While the political class give themselves into marriages from different religious and ethnic groups..
Poverty is a man greatest killer, it reduces the way he thinks,
I am so glad that most Nigerians are not on Nairaland. But if Nairaland is a microcosm of Nigeria, then it's only God's mercy that will save us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by VEHINTOLAR: 11:00am On Sep 30, 2022
I'm tired of sharing same nationality with these criminal Igbo people. They can never change,it is very obvious that criminality is well embedded in their gene ! And to say one mofo among them desperately wants to lead Nigeria,God forbid bad thing !

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by gadgethead: 11:01am On Sep 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Sixtus Nnaemeka Okuma

To a very large extent, projected revenue of Nigeria budget is pegged at some oil benchmark.

I'm just imagining how biafuro budget will look like, especially in projected revenue. grin

Something like, 89% revenue expected from exportation of ...
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by ibtommy(m): 11:02am On Sep 30, 2022
Better no open ya yansh for them. It could be very dangerous o. Protect ya yansh grin

dettolgel:
Nna Igbo boys I open yansh for una grin

Una no dey tire?
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Roger3D(m): 11:04am On Sep 30, 2022
Why can't these Muthafuckerrs ever learn?
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by gadgethead: 11:06am On Sep 30, 2022
Redstubpen:
The Present condition of the country could make a Pastor do Money Rituals. Imagine the extent people go for money and to secure their livelihood.

Excuse upon excuse. If we are to follow your analogy 80% of Nigerians should be into drug trafficking, kidnappings, armed robbery and other dangerous crimes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Johel(m): 11:08am On Sep 30, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

Source: https://www.tori.ng/amp/215593/nigerian-national-four-indians-apprehended-for-all.html

The Igbos in India are something else, it's hard for you guys over there, why not return to Nigeria instead of tarnishing its image there...Give the idiot 26years in jail.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Catchynathan(m): 11:09am On Sep 30, 2022
This Indian people no get sense. They use the exhibit write "UP POLICE".... LOL.
At least they better pass Nigeria, nobody carry card board or board. They even take selfie with DPO. When will Nigeria learn?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Decent09(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

Source: https://www.tori.ng/amp/215593/nigerian-national-four-indians-apprehended-for-all.html

"If Obi loss, I go japa" I beg make you no shame Us please, Abeg no dey do drugs.

Abi if persin japa, na only Drugs Trafficking persin go fi do?
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Decent09(m): 11:17am On Sep 30, 2022
gadgethead:

Excuse upon excuse. If we are to follow your analogy 80% of Nigerians should be into drug trafficking, kidnappings, armed robbery and other dangerous crimes.

Zombiedients in the making...
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Confirm4real(m): 11:17am On Sep 30, 2022
MonsieurX:

I support Abba Kyari's extradition and he needs to be jailed. But when Allen Onyema was indicted for money laundering, the same "wicked" Nigerian government protected him and refused to extradite him...

Call a spade a spade, Igbos just love to complain even when the whole country patronises and supports you guys.

Same government patronizing Innosson left and right but you people will always say the opposite, born-complainants, never satisfied!

Anyone that does a crime should face the consequences, no matter what tribe he/she is from.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by ASAPFERG1: 11:19am On Sep 30, 2022
DaveDGreat:
i come from a cursed family and tribe .
You are right
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Decent09(m): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2022
Igboslayer:
By the time, Igbos finish with Indians, they won’t know what hit them. It is better we give them their country on time and stop destroying Nigeria beyond repair.

Walahi tired me ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by internet: 11:21am On Sep 30, 2022
Confirm4real:
Igbo name will be written in a crime but if it's from the North the name will be hidden grin

But we're still waiting for them to send Abba Kyari the drug baron to the US.
ipob and crime are like 5 & 6. How did i find myself in the same country with this ipob terrorists and criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by backtovillage: 11:22am On Sep 30, 2022
Just here to check names
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Tremple8v: 11:25am On Sep 30, 2022
The suspects have been booked under Section 419 (punishment for cheating by personation)
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 30, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
All my progenitors are cursed

Yeah you're right though. We all know all your ancestors died as Abobakus.

Even your grand progenitor was chased from the heavens with a machete because he began mining the skulls of angels.

Hope you don't end up as one though. Good luck.
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by OceanRed(m): 11:30am On Sep 30, 2022
nonxo007:
Hahahahaha!!!! The poster sef bolden the name well well... bad guy
Sha let's all vote Peter Obi for President, please let's help ourselves. Just drop that cloak of tribalism... see I'm not saying Tinubu or Atiku or maybe Kwankwaso aren't good candidates, but the stage at which we are now is a critical stage, the world has moved on and we are moving back wards. A dollar now is selling for #735, how do we cope ?

Tinubu won't and can't fight corruption, neither can Atiku or Kwankwaso; who will they fight? The same people who brought them to government? Hahahaha
If corruption can be curbed we've solved 90% of our problems, Peter Obi will curb corruption, it wouldn't be easy but he will do it, he has the passion for it, this we know, coupled with Datti, haba.

Please make the right decision, please!!!
im sure you know Obi is also forming alliance and lobbying with the same set of old politicians. havent seen him taking pictures or meeting new politician! they are all same ! no need to talk down other aspirants, campaign for your choice no need painting others in bad light.
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Confirm4real(m): 11:38am On Sep 30, 2022
internet:
ipob and crime are like 5 & 6. How did i find myself in the same country with this ipob terrorists and criminals.

Bandits and Fulani herdsmen are still dealing with you people in the North grin
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by HolyMan12: 11:45am On Sep 30, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
The descendants of bitter obi have done it again ooh grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Yankee101: 11:48am On Sep 30, 2022
Igbo this is what Biafra looks like
A visa ban
It’s good some of the countries already know
Re: Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India by Unrated900(m): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Igbos and drugs are 5 and 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba / Osun Poly, Iree Students Burn Down Medical Center Over Colleague's Death / Cross River Demolishes Save Side Hotel Harbouring Kidnappers In Calabar (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.