Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Great Seo Technique For Better Site Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Great Seo Technique For Better Site Traffic (1595 Views)

How Do I Check My Site Traffic Rank In NG / What Is The Best Way To Increase A Site Traffic And Rank In Nigeria / Help! How Can I Guage Site Traffic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Seo Technique For Better Site Traffic by iwantto(m): 7:47am On Aug 15, 2011
I have implemented some very interesting SEO technique and within 1month my sites traffic almost touched a global alexa ranking of about 5k. I had more than 150k unique visit within that month.

I will use this thread to teach some of the simple SEO techniques and steps that can transform your website traffic.
Re: Great Seo Technique For Better Site Traffic by iwantto(m): 8:07am On Aug 15, 2011
Know your site stats

Knowing your site numbers is very important in search engine ranking. The first set of information you need to know is:

1.) The number of your website pages or posts which has been indexed by the search engine like Google. To do this simply type this on the search bar
site:yoursitename.com

This will give you all the pages that has been indexed by the search. If your sites is pretty huge, you will need a sitemap to enable google crawl the site's pages better. I will talk more about sitemaps on my next post.

So try now to check if all your pages have been indexed by the search engines. There is no such thing as SEO if your pages are not visible on the search engines. SEO starts with getting your pages to search engines and later getting those pages to rank.
Re: Great Seo Technique For Better Site Traffic by hostsleek(m): 11:50am On Aug 15, 2011
@i_want_to.

How can i contact you, I More And Special Info on Site Traffic
Re: Great Seo Technique For Better Site Traffic by iwantto(m): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2011
@hostsleek
you can send a mail to contact@omavo.com
Re: Great Seo Technique For Better Site Traffic by iwantto(m): 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2011
The next figure you need to know about your site is your sites page rank PR. To find out your site PR, you can use this tool below:

http://www.woorank.com/

The higher your site PR the higher your pages or posts will rank on search engine results. The two major factors that contributes to higher PR is quality contents and also quality backlinks. One easy method to achieve quality backlinks is to ensure that you comments on almost all blog posts that comes your way.

My strategy is: whenever I stumble on a blog either by googling for a solution to a challenge I have or just reading a great article, I usually leave a comment. Blog commenting makes building backlinks very easy because most often times, you are presented with a comment form that request for your full name, email and website. Always fill in your website when entering a comment to a blog.

Most blogs have clearly defined niche and tends to have higher page rank. Having lots of high PR sites linking back to your site is a great way to have a higher PR too.

Finally on this post, is knowing or finding out which sites are linking back to you. To find out who has linked back to you, simply type:
"yoursitename.com"

Make sure to add the quotation marks.
Re: Great Seo Technique For Better Site Traffic by vaengaiven: 2:05am On Nov 05, 2011
I got More traffic within 50 days my sites got good rank in Google,yahoo and bing,I got best SEO tool from Thewebpole.com it helped to increase the website visitors ratio,You can get the SEO service there.
Re: Great Seo Technique For Better Site Traffic by Xflint(m): 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2011
Oh Boy! I don't want to sound like a devil here and now. But you said in a space of just 1 month your website hit alexa ranking.
Come on! It is incredible but just post your site here. So, that we all can verify in alexa.com.
That is the only way yoú can prove yourself and your SEO Techniques.

Just hit http://worldpalace.makeforum.net for search engine optimization help and discusions. It helps.

Thanks.
Re: Great Seo Technique For Better Site Traffic by Xflint(m): 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2011
Oh Boy! I don't want to sound like a devil here and now. But you said in a space of just 1 month your website hit alexa ranking.
Come on! It is incredible but just post your site here. So, that we all can verify in alexa.com.
That is the only way yoú can prove yourself and your SEO Techniques.

Just hit http://worldpalace.makeforum.net for search engine optimization help and discusions. It helps.

Thanks.
Re: Great Seo Technique For Better Site Traffic by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2011
Oh boy, you self tell us how to do seo jare. My own site get small seo, I wan improve am - .net
Re: Great Seo Technique For Better Site Traffic by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2011
@dhtml, Lemme help you with your SEO, You already have my mail, lol

Gracias
Re: Great Seo Technique For Better Site Traffic by iwantto(m): 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2011
When I said I came close to 5,000 alexa ranking from virtually over 5million Rank within a single month, I wasn't kidding. The facts are on alexa for you to check, my site is omavo.com. Though I have unplugged my dedicated server because of cost and issues working online as a Nigeria and this has dropped the traffic.

This is a feat I can achieve over and over again without a single adword ads or any form of advertising.

See snapshots of the traffic ranks from alexa with a time frame adjusted to 6months and max. The facts are there!!!

Re: Great Seo Technique For Better Site Traffic by yommysomguy(m): 7:27am On Nov 08, 2011
Mmm
Re: Great Seo Technique For Better Site Traffic by WebSurfer(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2011
nicee
Re: Great Seo Technique For Better Site Traffic by leo2009(m): 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2011
please continue with your tutorial , its becoming intresting
Re: Great Seo Technique For Better Site Traffic by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2011
Marches past. . .
Re: Great Seo Technique For Better Site Traffic by yamakuza: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2011
i_want_to:

When I said I came close to 5,000 alexa ranking from virtually over 5million Rank within a single month, I wasn't kidding. The facts are on alexa for you to check, my site is omavo.com. Though I have unplugged my dedicated server because of cost and issues working online as a Nigeria and this has dropped the traffic.

This is a feat I can achieve over and over again without a single adword ads or any form of advertising.

chief,

how far with the scholarships and free wifi from the 30k website project?

Are we almost there?
Re: Great Seo Technique For Better Site Traffic by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2011
I'm learning.
Re: Great Seo Technique For Better Site Traffic by NET1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2011
nice lessons
Re: Great Seo Technique For Better Site Traffic by uthamaputi: 4:05am On Jan 06, 2012
Nice sharing,
Re: Great Seo Technique For Better Site Traffic by elsevier(m): 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
I WILL SHOW YOU THE SECRET SNEAKY BACKDOOR IN TO GOOGLE FAST WITH FREE PRESS RELEASES!

Do you have a product, website or something you want to get blasted out on the internet fast?

Get TOP placements at Google in record-breaking time instead of having to wait for weeks.

I know this because I've proved it and I am going to show you a real quick, recent examples of it.

For more call: +234-803-879-2998

This is really sneaky stuff... prepare to be shocked!

(1) (Reply)

Qservers.net N1,000 OFF All Hosting Orders / Instagram Account Needed / Facebook Audience Network Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.