Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Help! How Can I Guage Site Traffic. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! How Can I Guage Site Traffic. (1050 Views)

How Do I Check My Site Traffic Rank In NG / What Is The Best Way To Increase A Site Traffic And Rank In Nigeria / Great Seo Technique For Better Site Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Can I Guage Site Traffic. by dking123: 3:18am On Jun 03, 2012
pls webmasters, kindly tell me how to know the number of people that visited/visits a particular site in a day.
Re: Help! How Can I Guage Site Traffic. by zangiff(m): 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2012
install google analytics
Re: Help! How Can I Guage Site Traffic. by yawatide(f): 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2012
gbam!
Re: Help! How Can I Guage Site Traffic. by justmuhd(m): 6:51am On Jun 05, 2012
Well,there are several ways to go about this...
1.Your can use this site www.statbrain.com
2.You can install flag counter on your site.this doesn't just show you how many visitors you have,but also tells you which countries they are from
3.You could also use this site www.sitetraficstats.com.
hope I've been most helpful.
Re: Help! How Can I Guage Site Traffic. by mrperfect(m): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2012
You can also use any of tools in your hosting "log files" section.
Re: Help! How Can I Guage Site Traffic. by dking123: 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2012
justmuhd: Well,there are several ways to go about this...
1.Your can use this site www.statbrain.com
2.You can install flag counter on your site.this doesn't just show you how many visitors you have,but also tells you which countries they are from
3.You could also use this site www.sitetraficstats.com.
hope I've been most helpful.
THANKS ALOT
Re: Help! How Can I Guage Site Traffic. by dking123: 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2012
Thanks every one,i appreciate. yawa ti de wots the meaning of gbam?
Re: Help! How Can I Guage Site Traffic. by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 11, 2012
I m new here and you happen to be the first person to benefit from this answer. Simply check this bottom of this site for your answer cheers:www.e-zeeinternet.com
Re: Help! How Can I Guage Site Traffic. by seogopinath1(m): 6:40am On Jun 15, 2012
Can SEO Increase Traffic ?
Re: Help! How Can I Guage Site Traffic. by chrishenzo: 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2012
seo.gopinath:
Can SEO Increase Traffic ?

If SEO cannot increase site traffic, do you mind telling me what can?
Re: Help! How Can I Guage Site Traffic. by minmini: 9:48am On Jul 16, 2014
seogopinath1: Can SEO Increase Traffic ?

Ya.SEO is the best one to increase traffic for any kind of website.It gives high quality traffic for our website. If you want to get the SEO service then visit XnYnZ.com here they provide Search engine visibility service which bring traffic to your website. Here they provide you One-click submission of your site in many search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and AOL etc... and they also provide Powerful reports that show you how to move your website up in search results.
Re: Help! How Can I Guage Site Traffic. by bimdroid(m): 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
i have a blog where you can get cool Android games http://bimdroid..com

(1) (Reply)

Directory Submission And Page Rank / Algorithms - How To Get Better At Solving Dynamic Programming Problems - Soltesh / Official Website Of Bauchi State Government Hacked!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.