Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,167 members, 7,856,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) (52002 Views)

James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue / Nigerians Butchered In Malaysia Cult Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by Risingblue008(m): 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
Fe
Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by OMOJOHN001: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
Wickedness
Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Anytime Afonja leave Afonjanistan heads go missing.

na aboki
Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by CurrentSamuel(m): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
God have mercy
Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by ufuosman(m): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
Some people get wicked mind
Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by PecE2Make: 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lucrative business that govt. Pampers
Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by VeryWickedGoat: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

na aboki

Half caste. Afonbokina.
Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Half caste. Afonbokina.

Yoruba mooslim,I concur

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by kingmsookwagh(m): 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
Angrygoat:
Hand. Any mofocka wey try stunt with Me, has himself to blame. I got a bronco knife,a golf stick and a baseball bat
Na gun remain
ma Niggarrr

Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by Directorflexx: 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
Watch This Amazing Comedy Skit Titled “Road To Success” Very Funny grin

Please subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK2rUuTb3uc?sub_confirmation=1
Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
The heart of man full of evil

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by rollywise(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
You see these bastards.... A southerner, easterner or a westerner can't try this in the north. By now fellow northerners will be roasting his family. But here I believe their parents are still hale and hearty

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2022
Chai the level of wickedness in this Country since 2015 is just very terrifying.
Wait and see how some senseless tribally hate filled bigoted shameless poor urchins will come here to turn this thread to their usual tribal gbasgbos undecided
The fools will not even condemn the crime, their existence is solely tied to which Tribe committed the Crime grin grin
Shameless idiotic bingos grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by ibtommy(m): 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
...very uncoordinated officer. O ma se o cool

Potterstent:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcXGCRE4118
Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by Crystaladenike(f): 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
Nawa ooo
This is bad
Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by ipobarethieves: 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
sad shocked sad angry sad
Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by Samunique(m): 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
QozzyBrown:
How can people be this wicked
Fulanis you mean ?

Buhari family !!!
Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by SolarEngr(m): 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
Omo, obsession!

There is nothing in life, after you get the money, you go find out.

Live life peacefully, don't inconvenience others for your satisfaction. Hard work pays.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by kingyakos: 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
95% of cow herders in the Southern region are kidnappers

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by Ajofiapero(m): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
Aboki commit crime dem go hide him face, the dot people commit theirs d whole Naija go choose bashing as new profession... Inequality at it's peak.

Dear Western brothers, although say crime na crime but kidnapping without killing o or drug trafficking for money is way better than butchering a fellow human.
Please let's not allow sentiment deprive us of our sense of reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by liver123(m): 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
All this cow people are not human being
Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by uptownemmygee(m): 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
Angrygoat:
Hand. Any mofocka wey try stunt with Me, has himself to blame. I got a bronco knife,a golf stick and a baseball bat
Na gun remain

You never get gun nahim you dey make mouth, kidnapper wey carry pump and AK go movement, so you wan challenge them with your aboki ��
Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
I don't know why some people of today lacks moral values and consciousness. Kidnapping and butchering their victim. Why the craze for money so high today? Must everybody be rich? I am just feed up reading and hearing about bad news every now and then. The world is full of wickedness and evil. God should bring the world to an end.
Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by 5ThChild: 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
Mindlog:
The law is too soft on Kidnappers and the drawn legal process when prosecuting them, is not helping matters.

People didn't watch the video. The kidnapper is actually a cattle rearer from Katsina.

The Question is why has a particular set of tribe decide to terrorise their hosts? Is because they feel like they are above the law or that their victims are cowards.
Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by Unrated900(m): 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
This Edo ppro English self
Na this kain one Dey put statements for person mouth
He for express himself with edo pigin naaa

I trust Lagos ppro
His English self na one of the best
This one dey speaks English like Fulani herdsmen
Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by Zico777(m): 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
Angrygoat:
Na gun remain
grin
Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by luluosas(m): 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
Can you imagine? Fulani terrorists everywhere
Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
EKENE DILI GI MAZI NNAMDI KANU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by Stallion93(m): 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
Africans would do anything(Rituals,Kidnapping,highway robbery,Yahoo,419,Suicide,petty theft,Drugs and Human trafficking,whoocup,miserable marriages,obidienting,Atukuing,Agbadoing etc)but hold their rulers up to their responsibilities. All misfortunes happen when shepherds abandon their sheeps
Re: Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) by Trill1(m): 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Oh sad

Go Solar. Hit me up for Solar Installation plans from #110K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prostitute Found Dead In Abuja Brothel After Midnight Romp (pic) / Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van In Mbaise, Imo State (Photos) / Imo Gas Plant Attendants Allegedly Kill And Bury Their Colleague (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.