Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Creating A School Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Creating A School Website (234 Views)

Meet 13-year Old Boy That Built School Website. / Advance School Website Development ( See Samples) / Steps To Take Before Creating A Website - Techknowng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creating A School Website by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:10am On Sep 30, 2022
I need information about the pages that should be included in a school website.

I have a contract with a school to create a website and manage it for them.

Some one help me.

1 Like

Re: Creating A School Website by Somamezee: 9:30am On Sep 30, 2022
The pages on the school website depends on the needs of the school.
If its a static webpages, notable pages are:
-Homepage
-About: History, Vision, Mission, Corevalues,Leadership etc.
-Admissions and Curriculum: Why Choose Us, Curriculum, Admission Guide etc.
-News and Events:
-Contact Us:
-Careersadoptional)
Then if you want to make it in a more dynamic way then you can include:
-Fees Payments
-Registration and Logins
-Result checking etc..

If you need help with implementation and available to help: am available at +2349018446846

Goodlyhrt:
I need information about the pages that should be included in a school website.

I have a contract with a school to create a website and manage it for them.

Some one help me.

1 Like

Re: Creating A School Website by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2022
Somamezee:
The pages on the school website depends on the needs of the school.
If its a static webpages, notable pages are:
-Homepage
-About: History, Vision, Mission, Corevalues,Leadership etc.
-Admissions and Curriculum: Why Choose Us, Curriculum, Admission Guide etc.
-News and Events:
-Contact Us:
-Careersadoptional)
Then if you want to make it in a more dynamic way then you can include:
-Fees Payments
-Registration and Logins
-Result checking etc..

If you need help with implementation and available to help: am available at +2349018446846

thanks for your input sir

1 Like

Re: Creating A School Website by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 30, 2022
This is funny in a way.

They can't just contact u to create a website without giving you an objective...

Like... They'll need to tell you the functionalities the website needs... How the UI will look like... Like, will it look in uniform as the schools current logo, choice of color etc.

They will need to give u a memo or an already existing website which share same similarities with what they want.

It's necessary they provide you with a UI... That is, a Ui/Ux person needs to be on the team.

If they just contact u and tell u to build them a website without anymore information... My advice is you don't take the job unless you're desperate.

Because, they'll frustrate the living existence out of you.

Every progress you make from the top of your head, they'll be bringing in new features and functionalities they think of.... As you're working on the job they'll be busy browsing other websites and if they see something they like they'll ask u to include it.... They'll be telling you all this and they won't even increase your payment grin.

Now you're asking Nairalanders what a school website needs to have when it is your client you should be asking what functionalities their website needs to have.

They should give u a memo to work with sir.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ideas For A Stylish Website With Interactive Elements Using Qrcgs? / Suco Premium Wordpress Theme / Guys I Am Confused Please Help Out. Your Advice Is Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.