Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School (25139 Views)

See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. / My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent / What I Would Do To Babcock Female Student, If She Were My Daughter! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by ppogba: 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
Osuman:
To be honest I will always recommend public schools to private once, forget about this noise in social media of public schools that public schools this. I am a product of a mission school. I am pride of that. Although I did not make my O'level there. Nobody care about your standards in the society, but is all about discipline and honesty.

There are public schools and there are private schools.

If you are in Naija and you know the level of decadence in public.schools, you will not want to compare.

Difference is clear.
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by madskills(m): 9:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
DasaintHope:

@op why do you want her to go to military school? Can she survive the rigors of regimental life? I myself am a product of military, from Air force primary, to AFMS, and finally NDA as a naval cadet. Back then being an exboy or an ex-Jam was an added advantage getting into the military. Secondly, my father was a strict disciplinarian W.O who wanted us to learn sense by suffering. Along the line we fell in love with the military, my twin sis and I.
I forgot to mention she is a Flying Officer now.
So op, aside the above reasons, abeg leave your daughter for her own day. Make men no use Malice and Injustice Chawus her.
Chawus lol, what set are you?
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Bapy(m): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
bigl:

Airforce school? At this time when insecurity is at its peak?

Please think twice. That girl's life is more precious than something to gamble with.

Send her to a regular school. Period!

I'm a parent too.

Can you just listen to yourself? Is anybody safe in this country? What about the people that were killed during the train attack in Kaduna? Or should I talk about the civilians that are being abducted and killed all over the country, are they in the military?
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by SURElee(f): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
Oga, where do you live? Which of the Airforce School are you talking about?Is it the one in Jos?

Give us details then I can talk.
If you live far from the Airforce, no just send her there. I don't fancy sending kids far from home in the name of schooling.Let the kids be in the same state with you whether you spend 250k/500k.

I no wan hear say bandit and boko carry your daughter commot from school o!

1 Like

Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by lereinter(m): 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
Whynow:
The discipline , which is the core of any military or para military service.
I am proudly a product of Command Nursery Ojo, Command Primary Ojo, and Commander Secondary school Ojo Lagos ( set of 1999).
This was about 23years ago, and I am unsure if they still maintain that level or standards.

Discipline

For command sch

Well, let me not talk
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Bapy(m): 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
Jesusviper:
My daughter sat for this year Nigeria Airforce secondary school examination and when the first list came out, her name was not there so she was so sad about it but I told her to forget about it.

Just two weeks ago, I enrolled her in a school where I spent 250k for tuition fee,books and uniform.

Just this morning, someone called me that her name just came out in the supplementary list. Honestly I really want her to attend the school but at the same time I am considering how much I have spent in his new school and definitely I will still spend more even if her go to the airforce

Please is it worth all the money and stress. I can overlook everything I have spent in the new school if I am assured airforce will give my child quality education

Is it Airforce military girls school, Jos?
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Jesusviper: 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
Bapy:

Is it Airforce military girls school, Jos?
No sir, it is Airforce secondary school ikeja. I live in lagos too

2 Likes

Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by timmyluv87: 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
Airforce Secondary schools are among the best schools in Nigeria,with notable track records,she will defend her high school results with pride after graduation,moreso you can save up for her college tuition for private universities or schooling abroad.

Proud product of AFSS IKEJA
Motto: Perseverance breed Success.
We hail thee alma mata........

1 Like

Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by vickydevoka(m): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
Olasyke:
What's the difference between air force school and the one you paid 250k for?

By the way, since you can afford 250k for school fees, you can discard it and enroll her into the air force school. Since that's what you're really after.
Air force hard to get o
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by bdon123(m): 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
lereinter:

I don't know why some parents over admire military schools

Even me dont understand
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by lebron7(m): 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
Pacesetterz:
Airforce schools and unity schools have lost their glory.

Pls those of you from the south still fixing ur kids in boarding schools in the north should desist and start looking towards schools around u. Parents should be wiser now
Shut up
You are a very ignorant person
Are air force schools only in the north

And the unity schools lost their glory to you abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by reallouis: 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
I think you should bless your daughter, and let her continue with the private school! �️
P. S. Ma'am i wish you have the way and means to give my family a little support, the hardship in my family now, is depressing �
Not so easy for me to say �
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by timmyluv87: 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
grin grin
lebron7:

Shut up
You are a very ignorant person
Are air force schools only in the north

And the unity schools lost their glory to you abi
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by DasaintHope(m): 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
madskills:
Chawus lol, what set are you?
68rc Sir!

1 Like

Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Bapy(m): 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
Jesusviper:

No sir, it is Airforce secondary school ikeja. I live in lagos too

Oh, it's fine.
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by timmyluv87: 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
timmyluv87:
grin grin
Some people will just come online and say trash,for the records unity schools and military schools still maintain their standards,have you seen any government schools in the media for lack of morals and displine.thank you for silencing critics.
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by FryMosquito: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
Jesusviper:
My daughter sat for this year Nigeria Airforce secondary school examination and when the first list came out, her name was not there so she was so sad about it but I told her to forget about it.

Just two weeks ago, I enrolled her in a school where I spent 250k for tuition fee,books and uniform.

Just this morning, someone called me that her name just came out in the supplementary list. Honestly I really want her to attend the school but at the same time I am considering how much I have spent in his new school and definitely I will still spend more even if her go to the airforce

Please is it worth all the money and stress. I can overlook everything I have spent in the new school if I am assured airforce will give my child quality education
Think long term on budget, how much will it cost you throughout her study in both schools, comparing the number of years. Na long term cost you suppose de look for.
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by BluntCrazeMan: 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
Jesusviper:

What would help you decide is “If the new school is worth the staying”...
The sacrifice here is the money paid for the new school,, not the money to be paid at the Airforcce school.

So, if this new school is better than the Airforcce school,, then don't bother going to Airforcce school.
But if the Airforcce school is better, don't think twice about sacrificing the money you spent on the new school
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by iamsolasoul(f): 11:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
When it comes to education for your children don’t compromise. Mum doesn’t know how much I wanna surprise her for all she invested in my education cause na the fruit we enjoy today. My kids must go to Grange like mummy. The foundation is important …British and American na many enemies but you will make better friends.
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by asanausana91: 11:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

She will still take a second round of exams before the final interview. If she scales through then you can contemplate which one to choose from.
she has already taken all the interview and medical.
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by asanausana91: 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
Jesusviper:

please which of the airfoce school? Iam an instructor in one of the airfoce school.
Contact me on 07033189842
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Caseless: 11:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
Pacesetterz:

Pls those of you from the south still fixing ur kids in boarding schools in the north should desist and start looking towards schools around u. Parents should be wiser now
people like you fail exam questions. Is that what he asked you ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by jessylaurel(f): 12:13am On Oct 02, 2022
Jesusviper:

Airforce is the best.
Security �
Safety �
Academic wise�
Good grades �
Who ever sees the certificate will not hesitate to offer her admission to university
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Maysdevices(f): 12:13am On Oct 02, 2022
DasaintHope:

@op why do you want her to go to military school? Can she survive the rigors of regimental life? I myself am a product of military, from Air force primary, to AFMS, and finally NDA as a naval cadet. Back then being an exboy or an ex-Jam was an added advantage getting into the military. Secondly, my father was a strict disciplinarian W.O who wanted us to learn sense by suffering. Along the line we fell in love with the military, my twin sis and I.
So op, aside the above reasons, abeg leave your daughter for her own day. Make men no use Malice and Injustice Chawus her.
Chawus

Lol. I’ve heard this word a thousand times but I’ve never seen anyone spell it.
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by jessylaurel(f): 12:16am On Oct 02, 2022
Pacesetterz:

You're from the village o. Who told you Airforce school is only in the north?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by jessylaurel(f): 12:18am On Oct 02, 2022
lereinter:

I don't know why some parents over admire military schools

Discipline first. No space for bullying nor cultisim.
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by jessylaurel(f): 12:20am On Oct 02, 2022
DasaintHope:

I strongly disagree.
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by jessylaurel(f): 12:21am On Oct 02, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:
Does your daughter want to go to the Airforce school? You also need to find out.

Somebody like me hates height so much if you take me there I’ll run away cheesy

Airforce secondary school is different from NDA.
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by jessylaurel(f): 12:23am On Oct 02, 2022
bigl:

Airforce school? At this time when insecurity is at its peak?

Please think twice. That girl's life is more precious than something to gamble with.

Send her to a regular school. Period!

I'm a parent too.

How many Airforce school is in danger. It's the best as regards to safety o.
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by DasaintHope(m): 12:51am On Oct 02, 2022
Maysdevices:
Chawus

Lol. I’ve heard this word a thousand times but I’ve never seen anyone spell it.
grin grin You stay in the barracks or something?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Offa, Kwara State Admission 2011/2012 / Sylvester Oromoni: Dowen College Shuts Down School For 2 Days / Which Is The Most Corrupt: Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics Or Colleges?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.