Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School (25130 Views)

See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. / My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent / What I Would Do To Babcock Female Student, If She Were My Daughter! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
The ball is always in your court

I said what I said
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Mbandaz: 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by goldmatrix(m): 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
You speak well...

juri:

To the best of my knowledge, I think the school is okay. Since it was actually what she wanted, and what you people had already planned, I think it will be worth it. I just pictured myself in her shoes and can feel the excitement already. It will also be a good lesson for her to learn that sometimes things don't work out exactly as planned but, your desire will come to you.

If it will be possible to get back the money paid, that would be great. You may even want to work things out with the school if possible, for the money to be used as school fees for a parent yet to pay. The school will have nothing to loose in that circumstance.

But before you abandone or inform the School where you have already paid school fees of any change of plans, pls make sure your daughter is already fully admitted. Not just offer of admission. I mean she must of done all necessary medicals ( if any), and you have paid whatever has to be paid, and she, FULLY ADMITED.

I Wish her success, more grace and more winns.

1 Like

Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by alloy123: 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
Airforce school is ok by me.
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by deflover(m): 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Like someone said... replace her with one of your nephew or kid...

The airforce is a good choice
Wtf are u guys saying
Replace her
Like they bear same name
Have their passport on her form
Do u people really think at all
U think say air force na jakande school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Wickedtruths: 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
Everything, these ones will bring online. To take simple decisions na problem.
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Sim40: 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
C
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by oluwaseyi0: 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
Streett:
Air Force School In Nigeria with that their Rickety Airplane weh dey fall anyhow…?

Omo reason am well well o!

I’d rather prefer she goes for that Airforce school in a different country but not Nigeria

Uncle at least read the first line

The girl just finished primary school and is moving to secondary school

1 Like

Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Legendguy(m): 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2022
I finished from Airforce secondary school ikeja in 2010. When it comes to quality education at a relative cheaper rate give it to AFSS. All what your child need to succeed in her academics is fully on ground. The environment is conducive for learning with state of the art facilities.
I suggest you forget the cost of enrolment in her current school and switch to AFSS. You wont regret it

8 Likes

Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Emola12(m): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
You better allow ur daughter to go and learn work and use d money to set business for her
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by JONSYN7154: 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
Jesusviper:
My daughter sat for this year Nigeria Airforce secondary school examination and when the first list came out, her name was not there so she was so sad about it but I told her to forget about it.

Just two weeks ago, I enrolled her in a school where I spent 250k for tuition fee,books and uniform.

Just this morning, someone called me that her name just came out in the supplementary list. Honestly I really want her to attend the school but at the same time I am considering how much I have spent in his new school and definitely I will still spend more even if her go to the airforce

Please is it worth all the money and stress. I can overlook everything I have spent in the new school if I am assured airforce will give my child quality education
Let her attend the school and you won't regret it because am a product of NMS (Nigeria military school, Zaria)
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by adedayoa2(f): 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
Airforce school
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by banggy: 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
Are you a certified graduate and can take the following subjects proficiently..
Mathematics
English
Chemistry
Physics
Biology
Commerce
Account
Language
Literature
Business studies

Kindly contact me 07034579079 or send your CV to jerkinsono@gmail.com

Lagos (mainland) preferably
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Pacesetterz: 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
Emola12:
You better allow ur daughter to go and learn work and use d money to set business for her

Baby girl that just grad from primary school? grin

Indeed Nigerians don’t like reading. Lazy bunch

6 Likes

Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Emola12(m): 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
Pacesetterz:

Baby girl that just grad from primary school? grin

Indeed Nigerians don’t like reading. Lazy bunch
my friend school nah scam nah today you know I graduated from lasu since 7yrs ago buh now nah bike a dey drive for Lagos here
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
Jesusviper:
My daughter sat for this year Nigeria Airforce secondary school examination and when the first list came out, her name was not there so she was so sad about it but I told her to forget about it.

When I entered university, my father paid 100s of thousands in fees and all. I waited until the deadline to pay the fees in case I got admission to the other university I really wanted. I paid and boom, my name came out in the admission list of the other university. My dad paid again.

You'll pay more at the private school on the long run. Help her achieve her dreams and send her to the air force school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Osuman(m): 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
To be honest I will always recommend public schools to private once, forget about this noise in social media of public schools that public schools this. I am a product of a mission school. I am pride of that. Although I did not make my O'level there. Nobody care about your standards in the society, but is all about discipline and honesty.

1 Like

Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
Don't mind the 250k already paid

Choose Airforce and thank me later
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Onyinyechiugly1(f): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
Can't tye new school give you refund? If they can, even if 80 percent, then take it and let her go to the air force school, of that's what you want.
But believe me, there is no advantage of those who went there over others who didn't.

They don't teach anything special.

2 Likes

Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Cutehector(m): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
250k school is better pls.
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
lereinter:

I don't know why some parents over admire military schools

If you no go you no-go know! Afms, Fgms & Nms. God bless

2 Likes

Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by demmy66: 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
Legendguy:
I finished from Airforce secondary school ikeja in 2010. When it comes to quality education at a relative cheaper rate give it to AFSS. All what your child need to succeed in her academics is fully on ground. The environment is conducive for learning with state of the art facilities.
I suggest you forget the cost of enrolment in her current school and switch to AFSS. You wont regret it

@jesusviper. This is the answer you have been looking for. Air Force secondary schools are one of the best schools in the country for quality education at a very cheaper rate.

4 Likes

Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Streett: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

Uncle at least read the first line

The girl just finished primary school and is moving to secondary school

Shift abegg …

1 Like

Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by ITbomb(m): 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
Private schools overpamper their students. Force schools can give you balanced education not just quality education

Force and Misson schools are the best.

No go school you go sabi speak English but cannot function in the real world or be independent

1 Like

Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Midepeter: 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
Pls I need to know when it's allowed to use a phone in the Nigerian defense academy
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Whynow(m): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
The discipline , which is the core of any military or para military service.
I am proudly a product of Command Nursery Ojo, Command Primary Ojo, and Commander Secondary school Ojo Lagos ( set of 1999).
This was about 23years ago, and I am unsure if they still maintain that level or standards.

lereinter:

I don't know why some parents over admire military schools

Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by barristerbiodun(m): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
Write an official letter to the school you enrolled your daughter in, detailing the circumstances. I am very sure they'll oblige you, it's your right. They may deduct administrative charges though. Congrats to your daughter.

1 Like

Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by SA25(m): 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
Just go for the Airforce secondary school, secondly, go to the school u paid to and meet the proprietor or any one in charge and explain to them the reasons u wanted to opt out. They will refund u ur money but go with the items issue to u already

1 Like

Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by byinks(f): 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
Jesusviper:

Just two weeks ago, I enrolled her in a school where I spent 250k for tuition fee,books and uniform.

Just this morning, someone called me that her name just came out in the supplementary list. Honestly I really want her to attend the school but at the same time I am considering how much I have spent in his new school and definitely I will still spend more even if her go to the airforce

Please is it worth all the money and stress. I can overlook everything I have spent in the new school if I am assured airforce will give my child quality education

Military schools have automatic exemption from nysc so think about it
Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by ppogba: 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
Wickedtruths:
Everything, these ones will bring online. To take simple decisions na problem.

Exactly.
Unfortunately, they will still do what they have in their mind.

1 Like

Re: Should My Daughter Still Go To Airforce School by Bapy(m): 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
Yankee101:
Do airforce still do boy soldiers like NDA where they pay them allowances and are on a salary after graduation?

Used to be the case in our days but I think it's stopped now

Nah, they haven't stopped. They still pay them monthly speaking of Airforce military school, Jos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Appoints New Registrar For NECO / Which Is The Most Corrupt: Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics Or Colleges? / Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.