Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Now, We Cannot Accept Ukraine Into NATO - Stoltenberg, Secretary General Of NATO - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Now, We Cannot Accept Ukraine Into NATO - Stoltenberg, Secretary General Of NATO (1003 Views)

Zelensky Says 'We Realized That Ukraine Will Not Become A Member Of NATO' / Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation / Jens Stoltenberg: Russia Is Using Cluster Bombs In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now, We Cannot Accept Ukraine Into NATO - Stoltenberg, Secretary General Of NATO by Elbinawi: 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
Breaking: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyy, signs an accelerated application for Ukraine’s accession into NATO

“Now, we cannot accept Ukraine into NATO” - Stoltenberg, secretary general of NATO

Me:

It never pays to be a rabid dog of any bastard.

This neo-Nazi thug #Zelenskyy just lost 20% of his country just because he wanted to be a rabid dog of the Western hegemonic barbarians.

It is important to note that the Russian nuclear weapons are more in number than all the nuclear weapons of the West and more sophisticated. A single Russian nuclear bomb can erase UK from world map and it is hypersonic in speed.

Even if Russia erased Ukraine from the map of the world, NATO will do nothing. Yes, NATO will do nothing!

Inference:

Leadership has consequences. We are seeing this in #Ukraine today.

Lest I Forget! Hundreds of Europeans just followed me on Twitter. I am never an enemy of Europeans. I am an anti-imperialist who is an enemy of Western hegemony. I considered Western hegemony as the biggest evil since the beginning of human creation. Thank you!

#ElbinawiTweets

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now, We Cannot Accept Ukraine Into NATO - Stoltenberg, Secretary General Of NATO by Righthussle: 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
The fear of Putin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now, We Cannot Accept Ukraine Into NATO - Stoltenberg, Secretary General Of NATO by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
That's the consequences of foolishly dancing to the manipulative music of the West.Ukraine has lost a large chunk of her territory, courtesy of her foolish president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now, We Cannot Accept Ukraine Into NATO - Stoltenberg, Secretary General Of NATO by 35824L: 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
This is what the comedian should have done before daring Russia to a fight. No assurances from the west that they will back him if Russia decides to nuke his capital and he is there chanting slava ukraini.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now, We Cannot Accept Ukraine Into NATO - Stoltenberg, Secretary General Of NATO by malel1: 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
You idiots above me are fools , NATO doctrine , they don’t accept any country that is at war or has land dispute with another country

2 Likes

Re: Now, We Cannot Accept Ukraine Into NATO - Stoltenberg, Secretary General Of NATO by Tunjibalogun: 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
malel1:
You idiots above me are fools , NATO doctrine , they don’t accept any country that is at war or has land dispute with another country
Don't mind them, touching each others prick and massturbating at it lol
Re: Now, We Cannot Accept Ukraine Into NATO - Stoltenberg, Secretary General Of NATO by Armaggedon: 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
malel1:
The joke is on you. They won't accept ukraine at war but they accept Ukraine's war and pomp in weapons. moreover, Nato Doesn't recognize those territories as being disputed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now, We Cannot Accept Ukraine Into NATO - Stoltenberg, Secretary General Of NATO by malel1: 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
Armaggedon:
The joke is on you. They won't accept ukraine at war but they accept Ukraine's war and pomp in weapons. moreover, Nato Doesn't recognize those territories as being disputed.

Go to NATO website and read what it takes to join NATO, I don’t have time for argument
Re: Now, We Cannot Accept Ukraine Into NATO - Stoltenberg, Secretary General Of NATO by Opolopoopolonio: 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
I always thought you were smart... embarassed

Putin did not invade Ukraine to annex 4 regions - mainly Russian speaking areas that are still in contention and have been so for close t o 9 years.

Putin invaded Ukraine to have ALL of Ukraine, remove Zelenskyy and install a puppet that will be answerable to him. In short, he wanted Ukraine to be a vassal state of Russia.

However, after over 7 months of fierce Ukrainian resistance and Russia's mounting losses, Putin has been forced to adjust his pre-war time goals to liberation of the Donbas.

Even then, Ukraine have vowed not to give up any if their territory. Hence the ongoing counteroffensive.

Putin has failed woefully!!!
Re: Now, We Cannot Accept Ukraine Into NATO - Stoltenberg, Secretary General Of NATO by Masturbator2020: 9:36am On Oct 01, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Putin did not invade Ukraine to annex 4 regions - mainly Russian speaking areas that are still in contention and have been so for close t o 9 years.

Putin invaded Ukraine to have ALL of Ukraine, remove Zelenskyy and install a puppet that will be answerable to him. In short, he wanted Ukraine to be a vassal state of Russia.

However, after over 7 months of fierce Ukrainian resistance and Russia's mounting losses, Putin has been forced to adjust his pre-war time goals to liberation of the Donbas.

Even then, Ukraine have vowed not to give up any if their territory. Hence the ongoing counteroffensive.

You don't have sense. Russia can erase Ukraine in minutes, you know this are you're still spelling rubbish.
Re: Now, We Cannot Accept Ukraine Into NATO - Stoltenberg, Secretary General Of NATO by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:59am On Oct 01, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Now you are the one that is not smart. Putin never intended to have all of Ukraine. His mission is so well accomplished because what he wanted was the donbas region in order to make Ukraine a landlocked country. This he has done and now wants to protect those territories at all cost.

If you check properly, this donbas issue has been on since 2014 or so. Putin had kept warning Ukraine to keep their agreement but their president failed to do so and wanted to bring NATO to Russia doorstep.

3 Likes

Re: Now, We Cannot Accept Ukraine Into NATO - Stoltenberg, Secretary General Of NATO by ken6488(m): 10:01am On Oct 01, 2022
malel1:
So what was Ukraine thinking?
Re: Now, We Cannot Accept Ukraine Into NATO - Stoltenberg, Secretary General Of NATO by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 01, 2022
Liar! Putin never invaded to have all Ukraine. If Ukraine had given him what he wanted from the beginning Russian troops would be back home by now just like 2008 in Georgia. Putin never said he wanted to take the whole Ukraine. It was the west that speculated that objective. Ukraine is a corrupt shithole and the western part hates Russia so Putin knows how expensive it will be to maintain the Nazi brutes. Eastern Ukraine is Russian at heart. Mind you, Western Ukraine (Lviv and co) is Polish and Poland is coming for it soon. Only central Ukraine is actually Ukrainian.
Opolopoopolonio:

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The President Of Ukraine Stuns Putin And Arrives In Saudi Arabia / Obama Tonic / Taiwan's Ex-president Gets Life In Prison For Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.