Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Are You Pregnant And Need Help? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Pregnant And Need Help? (617 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / I Am Giving Away 50k To 5 Women / Pregnant And Mothers Only / Pregnant And Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Pregnant And Need Help? by unqombothi(f): 10:55am On Oct 01, 2022
If you're pregnant, have no help, and may need financial assistance, reach out via DM.

1 Like

Re: Are You Pregnant And Need Help? by matrix199(m): 11:16am On Oct 01, 2022
unqombothi:
If you're pregnant, have no help, and may need financial assistance, reach out via DM.

. What's the catch? Na placenta you dey find? Why only pregnant women? Why not sick women as well?

1 Like

Re: Are You Pregnant And Need Help? by unqombothi(f): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2022
matrix199:

. What's the catch? Na placenta you dey find? Why only pregnant women? Why not sick women as well?
Well, the fear of rituals is real in these parts. You'll do your due diligence, but if you're afraid of this, don't make contact.
Re: Are You Pregnant And Need Help? by matrix199(m): 11:23am On Oct 01, 2022
unqombothi:

Well, the fear of rituals is real in these parts. You'll do your due diligence, but if you're afraid of this, don't make contact.

. Aboy! What's the catch? Why are you offering help to pregnant women?

1 Like

Re: Are You Pregnant And Need Help? by unqombothi(f): 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
matrix199:

. Aboy! What's the catch? Why are you offering help to pregnant women?
How many NGOs do you know? I bet many. How many are helping pregnant women who found themselves abandoned by their partner? I bet none. That's why.

1 Like

Re: Are You Pregnant And Need Help? by podium(m): 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
I need financial assistance, my wife is pregnant.
Re: Are You Pregnant And Need Help? by MonthlySalary: 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
matrix199:

grin grin
Re: Are You Pregnant And Need Help? by unqombothi(f): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
Bump
Re: Are You Pregnant And Need Help? by Oloki: 11:53am On Feb 06, 2023
unqombothi:

How many NGOs do you know? I bet many. How many are helping pregnant women who found themselves abandoned by their partner? I bet none. That's why.

Pls I have someone presently in this situation. She is 37 and pregnant for the first time, but they guy said she should abort. We told her to keep the pregnancy and see how things play out.

I already sent you mail.
Re: Are You Pregnant And Need Help? by Autobot05: 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
unqombothi:

Na you send them message ??
Why only pregnant women ?? Why you no include your fellow guy too ??
NGO kor

(1) (Reply)

/ House Clearance Sales ..... JAPA STUFF / Men Or Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.