Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital (188047 Views)

Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper / Elderly Man Who Died Having Sex Remains Attached To Partner / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital by playmode(m): 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2011
TWO law enforcement officers were supposed to guard a suspect they had transported from a prison to a government hospital for a medical check-up.

Big, a father of seven, is in hospital suffering from depression

But while the suspect was being attended to in one of the wards at Leratong Hospital in Krugersdorp, west of Johannesburg, the on-duty correctional officer and police officer decided to engage in a bonking exercise that lasted for well over 15 minutes.

Big*, the male correctional services, officer from Krugersdorp Prison and Nina*, a female police officer, were caught on video Being Intimate in a hospital waiting room. Both officers are from Kagiso, near Krugersdorp, on the West Rand.

Sowetan has a copy of the video, which shows the officers Being Intimate while in uniform. Big is seen dancing while waiting for Nina to arrive. Once she is in the room, Big grabs her and she responds affectionately. He moves his hands towards her private parts. She is all smiles.

Shortly thereafter Big, with Nina's help, hastily takes down her tight pants and underpants. The pair then move to a nearby table where the woman, who is sporting a silver wedding ring, leans backwards.

Big swiftly unzips his brown pants before appearing to penetrate her without a condom.

Speaking from his hospital bed in Krugersdorp, the red-faced Big, who is suffering from depression, told Sowetan in a phone interview last week that he had been under tremendous stress since the incident took place a few months ago.

"After the video went out I planned to commit suicide by taking an overdose of pills, but my wife realised what I was planning to do and hid the pills away. I was then admitted to hospital for depression," he said.

He admitted that he had recorded the act himself, saying this was to make sure that he would be safe in case Nina turned around and accused him of violation. She was not aware that Big was recording the entire session.

"But a friend from Randfontein police station managed to get hold of the footage and sent it to a number of people and that has ruined my life," he said.

Currently suspended, the father of seven said he was thankful to his wife who had stood by him.

"I resigned on July 26 and my wife has been taking care of the family. I am sorry for what I did to her," he said.

Department of Correctional Services spokesperson Phumlani Ximiya said the act has brought the department into disrepute and it would take harsh action.

Attempts to reach Nina through her police station were unsuccessful yesterday.

*Not their real names, but Sowetan knows their identities

Sources;

http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/2011/08/15/the-15-minute-bonking-that-ruined-officers-lives

http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/2011/08/15/hayi-khona

1 Like

Re: South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital by jensinmi(m): 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Now this is what we call - Giving her KONDO OLOPA.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital by LoveKing(m): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2011
this kind of s.xx is very sweet. you should try it someday

but why would he want to commit suicide? why would he be depressed? why would he be punished in short? religion is the cause of all these negativity.

1 Like

Re: South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital by Beaf: 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2011
Its the end of another marriage. The woman has a ring.
. . .But she's got lovely thick thighs sha.
Re: South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital by tpia5: 2:23am On Aug 16, 2011
jensinmi:

lol

you're nasty. cheesy
Re: South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital by tpia5: 2:24am On Aug 16, 2011
looks fake, btw.
Re: South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital by RSA(m): 11:52am On Aug 16, 2011
tpia@:

looks fake, btw.

I can confirm that its true.This incident has spark a national debate on radio stations.
Re: South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital by playmode(m): 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2011
Beaf:

Its the end of another marriage. The woman has a ring.
. . .But she's got lovely thick thighs sha.

Some bloggers have reported that the husband won't be divorcing her.I don't know if is true but that is the major gist right now.

tpia@:

looks fake, btw.

It is very true ,i will post the video if i can get my hands on it.A couple of bloggers have watched it but are stingy to share grin
Re: South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital by playmode(m): 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2011
update

Re: South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital by Hertsnite: 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2011
SA has become a 3rd world shithole since the end of Apartheid, he's probably not using a condom spreading aids.
Re: South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital by morpheus24: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2011
Hertsnite:

SA has become a 3rd world shithole since the end of Apartheid, he's probably not using a condom.

Sa was always a third world country surrounding a first world nation that used the labor, natural resources and women in that country. The world is just seeing the side that was hidden away by the Afrikaans party for years.

Read will ya!
Re: South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital by congoshine(m): 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2011
jensinmi:

Correction . . . he's giving her HIV OLOPA tongue
Re: South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital by daomi(m): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2011
@ poster,its a normal thing in southy.went there on vacation last summer,men u just hv to see how pussy dey suplus dem wan kill man pikin opelope jedi and hennesy.
Re: South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital by johnie: 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2011
[size=18pt]PHOTOS: Uniformed Cop Caught Having Sex With Woman On Hood Of Car [/size]

New Mexico investigators are seeking to identify the uniformed State Police officer seen in surveillance photos having sex with a woman on the hood of a car.

The cop was filmed mid-tryst by a camera that county officials set up to combat vandalism attempts at an adjacent public property.

As seen above (click each to enlarge), two surveillance images were released yesterday by the Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Office showing the officer engaged in the daytime coupling. And, yes, that appears to be a Chihuahua (or another tiny dog) watching the action.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/public-fornication/uniformed-cop-sex-on-car-hood-756390

Re: South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital by BlackLibya: 2:13am On Sep 07, 2011
SA has become a 3rd world shithole since the end of Apartheid.

Its things like this that make me understand why Arabs despise Africans.

If you go to Iran, there are streets named after African Americans, in Saudi Arabia they celebrated when Barack Obama won the presidency. But in what country would they name streets after people who think they were better off as slaves?

Really folks? Really?
Re: South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital by velo10: 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2011
Cameras everywhere no privacy. Next time I want a tryst, I'll do a camera-check grin grin grin
Re: South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital by zolzlolz(f): 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2011
BlackLibya:

If you go to Iran, there are streets named after African Americans, in Saudi Arabia they celebrated when Barack Obama won the presidency. But in what country would they name streets after people who think they were better off as slaves?

Really folks? Really?

Why do Arabs 'like' African Americans, but despise Africans? African Americans, seem to have an connection with Arabs, because of this 'my enemy's enemy is my friend' mentality. They hear about the Arab's 'airport woes' in Europe and America and the situation in Palestine, and they love Arabs, because they have a common enemy, the White man. The Arab takes advantage of the African American's affection for him to promote his 'victim status' agenda, because African American people have the money power and the influence to be of any use to the Arab. DO YOU UNDERSTAND, THE AFRICAN AMERICAN IS ONLY AN MEANS TO AN END, TO PROMOTE THE ARAB AGENDA, POWERLESS BLACK AFRICANS ARE OF NO USE TO ARABS SO THEY ARE TREATED THE WAY THE ARAB HAS ALWAYS VIEWED THE BLACK MAN, LIKE A PIECE OF NIGGER SHIT!!! The Arab is not your friend, the Chinese is not your friend. Just because they are not White, does not mean that they are going to like you. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT!!! We live in a world where power prevails. The grandma who brings the children gifts and cakes will have more influence over the children than the grandma who brings nothing.
Re: South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 10, 2011
johnie:

[size=18pt]PHOTOS: Uniformed Cop Caught Being Intimate With Woman On Hood Of Car [/size]

New Mexico investigators are seeking to identify the uniformed State Police officer seen in surveillance photos Being Intimate with a woman on the hood of a car.

The cop was filmed mid-tryst by a camera that county officials set up to combat vandalism attempts at an adjacent public property.

As seen above (click each to enlarge), two surveillance images were released yesterday by the Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Office showing the officer engaged in the daytime coupling. And, yes, that appears to be a Chihuahua (or another tiny dog) watching the action.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/public-fornication/uniformed-cop-sex-on-car-hood-756390

i really feel for the poor chihuahua.
Re: South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital by PhysicsQED(m): 9:12am On Sep 10, 2011
BlackLibya:

Really folks? Really?

Hertsnite is actually Caucasian (you seemed to be under the impression that he was black).
Re: South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital by BlackLibya: 1:01am On Nov 21, 2011
Hertsnite is actually Caucasian (you seemed to be under the impression that he was black).

lol, so he's a troll. Got u.
Re: South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital by salassie(f): 2:35am On Nov 21, 2011
Wow guys, I wasn't expecting photos shocked
Re: South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital by paniki(m): 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2011
You can get the video on xhamster.com just search for "South African Police"
Re: South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital by salassie(f): 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2011
paniki:
You can get the video on xhamster.com just search for "South African Police"

Paniki grin grin

Personally I prefer not to watch it because she didn't know she was being filmed.
Re: South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital by BlackLibya: 11:54pm On Nov 21, 2011
Personally I prefer not to watch it because she didn't know she was being filmed.

wonder if her life was ruined too?
Re: South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 03, 2013
LoL I remember when everyone had this vid in school..silly warders
Re: South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital by anonymous6(f): 3:07am On Aug 21, 2014
They couldn't wait to get home and do this; horniness got to them

(1) (Reply)

US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / World News! Events Happening Around The World / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.