Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Who Has Travelled To Canada Tru Belvic Global Ventures? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Has Travelled To Canada Tru Belvic Global Ventures? (1873 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Who Has Travelled To Canada Tru Belvic Global Ventures? by infobut(m): 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2011
I HAVE GONE TO THEIR OFFICE AT IKEJA SEVERAL TYMS TO INQUIRE, THEY SOUNDED REAL, BUT I STILL WANT TO KNW MORE ABT THEM, PLS ANYBODY WITH ANY INFO AT ALL SHOULD POST IT OR SEND IT TO MY E -MAIL ADD, joelism4real@yahoo.com OR TEXT 08037574005. TNX
Re: Who Has Travelled To Canada Tru Belvic Global Ventures? by justwise(m): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2011
infobut:

I HAVE GONE TO THEIR OFFICE AT IKEJA SEVERAL TYMS TO INQUIRE, THEY SOUNDED REAL, BUT I STILL WANT TO KNW MORE ABT THEM, PLS ANYBODY WITH ANY INFO AT ALL SHOULD POST IT OR SEND IT TO MY E -MAIL ADD, joelism4real@yahoo.com OR TEXT 08037574005. TNX

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=708165.msg8669067#msg8669067
Re: Who Has Travelled To Canada Tru Belvic Global Ventures? by mikkyangel(m): 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2011
Guy,
     ar u still asking questions abt dt mumu Belvic? 11 months gone and not atlist one out of my 11 friends have gotten the canada visa, funny thing is we've all gotten Belvic's fake work permit + 35k wasted on ELTS, pls pls,i"l advise u to go tru studies and Permanent Residency(PR), if u've got a good G.p.a+ cash+ bank statement, start your application now,
"Am abt warming up for my refund in a couple of weeks frm now", no stories!
Re: Who Has Travelled To Canada Tru Belvic Global Ventures? by joestanco: 11:05am On Sep 30, 2011
hi, belvic global ventures limited are fraudulent(419) .I went to their office (65c opebi road ikeja)only to find out that their office is under lock and key I tired to call all their nos and none went through the only one that went tru was switched off .House members beware and be warn.

1 Like

(1)

Uk Job Applications: Now That Post Study Visa Has Been Removed... / Dad Studied In America, Now Regretting Why He Didn't Stay Back! / If You Are Planning On Moving Back To Naija (read This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.