Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

ACTRESS VICTORIA NWOGU Advocates For Subsidy On Sanitary Products For Teen Girls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ACTRESS VICTORIA NWOGU Advocates For Subsidy On Sanitary Products For Teen Girls (196 Views)

Civil Wedding Pics Of Actress Victoria Nwogu And Businessman Emeka Nwokocha / Breakup: Mercy Eke Shades Ike, "Drop A Useless Man Like Used Sanitary Pad" / Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ACTRESS VICTORIA NWOGU Advocates For Subsidy On Sanitary Products For Teen Girls by onyxdiarymedia: 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
ACTRESS VICTORIA NWOGU advocates for subsidy on sanitary products for teenage Girls and Women In Nigeria.

Nollywood Actress VICTORIA NWOGU founder of the foremost VICTORIA NWOGU OUTREACH calls on stakeholders and the government to make sanitary pads free or subsidise them at least to aid teenage girls & Women In Nigeria.

Miss Victoria Nwogu made this call on the sidelines of a recent advocacy and outreach campaign In Lagos, Nigeria where she distributed sanitary pads, school items and food to Women and teenagers. Miss Nwogu’s NGO Is famous for putting sanitary pads distribution as the foremost objective of her charity giveaways.

The actress further made a case saying “I speak from the angle of a young Nigerian girl who had her secondary school education In an all-girls boarding school”

Continuing, Miss Victoria Nwogu said, Menstruation Is not by choice, It Is not a luxury. Infact, It Is more of a nightmare for us females. There are countless stories of underprivileged teenage girls and women who miss classes and business hours in fear of being stained because they cannot afford sanitary pads. Some use tissue paper as pads which Is not hygienic as some infections occur due to hygiene defaults; medically some of these infections can overtime cause damages to the female fertility organs, certainty a Woman’s worse nightmare..she emphasises

The Actress says she will continue to contribute pads to the less privileged In Nigeria as It Is a grossly underrated struggle females encounter.

Re: ACTRESS VICTORIA NWOGU Advocates For Subsidy On Sanitary Products For Teen Girls by onyxdiarymedia: 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
More pictures below!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

William Mcdowell Net Worth, Birthday, Age, Height, Weight, Wiki / Nigerian Rapper Tidinz Dies / Heart Melting Video Of Davido Bonding With His Son, Ifeanyi......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.