Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,168 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Civil Wedding Pics Of Actress Victoria Nwogu And Businessman Emeka Nwokocha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Civil Wedding Pics Of Actress Victoria Nwogu And Businessman Emeka Nwokocha (1131 Views)

Photos From Actress Victoria Nwogu And Businessman Emeka Nwokocha Trad Wedding / Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) / Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civil Wedding Pics Of Actress Victoria Nwogu And Businessman Emeka Nwokocha by onyxdiarymedia: 10:07am On May 01, 2023
Stunning and Talented Actress, Victoria Nwogu got legally married to her handsome Groom, Businessman, Emeka Nwokocha. The gorgeous couple got legally joined together at Ikoyi Marriage Registry in Lagos Nigeria.

For the Pre Wedding Pictures, the bride, Victoria Nwogu, looked beautiful in a yellow gown paired with pink sandals and accessorized with diamonds. The Groom, businessman, Emeka Nwokocha, looked handsome in a red suit.

The Couple also looked breathtaking in igbo traditional attire for the second set of their pre wedding pictures, the couple wore matching African prints and paired them with traditional African beads.

For their Civil wedding, the bride looked absolutely breathtaking in a custom made white wedding jumpsuit! Her wedding also had jumpsuit had a beautiful non traffic veil. This round off this look, Victoria Nwogu, accessorized with a matching white necklace. The groom, Emeka Nwokocha, looked handsome in a suit!

Congratulations to the couple! See more stunning pictures below…

Re: Civil Wedding Pics Of Actress Victoria Nwogu And Businessman Emeka Nwokocha by onyxdiarymedia: 10:07am On May 01, 2023
Pre wedding photos

Re: Civil Wedding Pics Of Actress Victoria Nwogu And Businessman Emeka Nwokocha by onyxdiarymedia: 10:08am On May 01, 2023
More Pre wedding photos

Re: Civil Wedding Pics Of Actress Victoria Nwogu And Businessman Emeka Nwokocha by SHIVA001: 10:43am On May 01, 2023
I see serious nacking happening, I see the man cheating on his wife. But I did not see breakup

Lord Shiva sees All.

1 Like

Re: Civil Wedding Pics Of Actress Victoria Nwogu And Businessman Emeka Nwokocha by Houseofglam7(f): 11:34am On May 01, 2023
Congratulations to them
Re: Civil Wedding Pics Of Actress Victoria Nwogu And Businessman Emeka Nwokocha by Rokiat(f): 11:59am On May 01, 2023
They look beautiful together.

1 Like

Re: Civil Wedding Pics Of Actress Victoria Nwogu And Businessman Emeka Nwokocha by olasaad(f): 1:51pm On May 01, 2023
SHIVA001:
I see serious nacking happening, I see the man cheating on his wife. But I did not see breakup

Lord Shiva sees All.

You no see whether the guy na ego Malaysia tongue
Re: Civil Wedding Pics Of Actress Victoria Nwogu And Businessman Emeka Nwokocha by We4all: 7:40pm On May 01, 2023
She looks older than the dude. He looks like a drug baroon with that awful beards.

(1) (Reply)

Rema Accused Of Joining Illuminati After Dropping Disturbing Visuals For Ravage / Nnena:afrocentric Or Just Mysterious?! / Oprah Winfrey On The Wealthiest List !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.