Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Cultist Bullies - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Bullies (2988 Views)

Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) / Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultist Bullies by Heroicvic(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
I've just been beaten to a pulp by four cultist tonight (members of the supreme eiye confraternity), my offence is that I didn't respond in time when they called and told them that I'm in a hurry (obviously I knew they want to extort me)....
My parents and my brothers came and we were all disgraced by these ragtags who parade themselves as street police

My next plan is going to report them to the army coz they don't have an atom of fear and respect for our local police anymore but my fear is that my parents live in the same area and I don't want anything that would hurt them

Is there any way to go about it and kindly note that I'm not a fraudster and I work diligently as a freelancer on Fiverr and upwork

MODIFIED. I just involved the anti-cultism squad in our local police station and one of them has been arrested

The guy has been released today being 03/08/2022 about 7pm after so many begging begging lol

Did I forgot to mention that he signed an undertaking that he would be liable should anything happen to me in osun state

MORAL ADVICE... stay away from trouble especially if your parents no carry

I asked them to get my stuffs that got lost when we were fighting....oriamo airpord 3 that cost (20k), my clothe that he tore that night (15k) but had to let go when him mama dey cry that she didn't have any money on her

Now na street settlement remain.. his members came tonight to apologise and advise to settle the matter as per street wey we gather dey.. the END

thanks y'all

5 Likes

Re: Cultist Bullies by ASAPFERG1: 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
Go join ayes or Vikings.. If to say you be cultist, them for nor try that nonsense because them for fear reprisal

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cultist Bullies by ASAPFERG1: 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
Seun
Mynd44
OAM4J
Nlfpmod

Take to fp
Re: Cultist Bullies by Thatedoboy98: 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
Go join ayes or Vikings.. If to say you be cultist, them for nor try that nonsense because them for fear reprisal
Sorry to ask, have you run mad before!?

Werey alasho!

39 Likes

Re: Cultist Bullies by Rahyberg(m): 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
Let me give you a clue on how you can take your revenge without you being inclined to any Cult group. It might take you 2-3monthto actualize your revenge but it depends on how tactical you are.

1. You go back to the Street with some muller, buy shayo for boys.

2. Go to any tarmac(junction) wae dae una street to dae play. From there you'll get info about those who humiliate you cos no be beating since them beat your papa and Mama with una brothers join.

3. Be cool with everyone on the street . Act like you ain't angry.

4. Go buy cutlass, sharpen am for Aboki hand wella.

5. Get the address of those who beat you, monitor their movement.

6. .....

If you fi do all this, Holla me to continue cos it isn't easy to take revenge while the person you take revenge on will be wondering where he got it wrong..

1 Like

Re: Cultist Bullies by Zonefree(m): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
No matter your level of attainment, if you're not street wise, you're nothing but a loaf of bread.

You're just like a pot of soured beans in the eyes of your parents after the incident. Some of y'all think life is all about blowing grammar upandan and be forming gentle guy.

I've failed as a father if I have a son like you. Tueh!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Bullies by Zonefree(m): 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
He mustn't be a cultist to rgd his way out of that situation. It's just a simple sturve.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cultist Bullies by VeryWickedGoat: 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
Rahyberg:
Let me give you a clue on how you can take your revenge without you being inclined to any Cult group. It might take you 2-3monthto actualize your revenge but it depends on how tactical you are.

2. Go to any tarmac(junction) wae dae una street to dae play. From there you'll get info about those who humiliate you cos no be beating since them beat your papa and Mama with una brothers join.

6. .....

If you fi do all this, Holla me to continue cos it isn't easy to take revenge while the person you take revenge on will be wondering where he got it wrong..

OP take this wonderful advice.
Abeg don't forget to call me once it starts cos I'm idle for now.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Bullies by PerfectStranger(m): 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
Maybe you too dey claim for street, that’s why they rubbished you. Next time you got to relate with those in the trenches no matter your level.

4 Likes

Re: Cultist Bullies by EricBloodAxe: 12:57am On Oct 02, 2022
Haba guy, the last time na Una garage chairman daughter u put belle, then today u collect beatings and ur family members follow flex d vawulence. Make u go find better soap baff o, make ur village pple no finish u grin

4 Likes

Re: Cultist Bullies by Iliveforever(m): 3:21am On Oct 02, 2022
Heroicvic:
I've just been beaten to a pulp by four cultist tonight (members of the supreme eiye confraternity), my offence is that I didn't respond in time when they called and told them that I'm in a hurry (obviously I knew they want to extort me)....
My parents and my brothers came and we were all disgraced by these ragtags who parade themselves as street police

My next plan is going to inform the army coz they don't have an atom of fear and respect for our local police anymore but my fear is that my parents live in the same area and I don't want anything that would hurt them

Is there any way to go about it and kindly note that I'm not a fraudster and I work diligently as a freelancer on Fiverr and upwork
The only way to stop it is by voting Peter Obi next year.

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Bullies by Heroicvic(m): 5:28am On Oct 02, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

Their lives isn't anything to write home about
I'm not interested thanks

6 Likes

Re: Cultist Bullies by Heroicvic(m): 5:30am On Oct 02, 2022
Rahyberg:

6. .....

Sorry I don't like violence and I'm not interested in sharpening knife either
Thanks for your advice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Bullies by Heroicvic(m): 5:31am On Oct 02, 2022
EricBloodAxe:
Haba guy, the last time na Una garage chairman daughter u put belle, then today u collect beatings and ur family members follow flex d vawulence. Make u go find better soap baff o, make ur village pple no finish u grin

I'm tired brr, I'm moving out of this town tomorrow
Re: Cultist Bullies by Heroicvic(m): 5:34am On Oct 02, 2022
Iliveforever:

The only way to stop it is by voting Peter Obi next year.

Some things just doesn't add up, how please
How will Peter obi stop cultism from osun state?
Y'all hype this man alot, I really hope he wins

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultist Bullies by Heroicvic(m): 5:38am On Oct 02, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Maybe you too dey claim for street, that’s why they rubbished you. Next time you got to relate with those in the trenches no matter your level.

Contrary to your believe, I'm an easy going guy which most of them testified to yesterday and begged on my behalf stating that I'm generous to most of them....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultist Bullies by Georgekyrian(m): 6:42am On Oct 02, 2022
Heroicvic:

We’re not hyping him, Broda Nigeria needs Obi.. trust me we are not stupid to push the Obidatti movement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Bullies by falcon01: 7:19am On Oct 02, 2022
Heroicvic:
take them down one by one
Re: Cultist Bullies by Iliveforever(m): 7:42am On Oct 02, 2022
Heroicvic:

He will create jobs and the touts will no longer be in the streets.
Also after his election, they (cultists) will realize someone can win an election without their services

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Bullies by ASAPFERG1: 10:55am On Oct 02, 2022
Thatedoboy98:
Sorry to ask, have you run mad before!?

Werey alasho!
any rival cultists wet try that nonsense with me, make he better pack comot for the area
Them nor born am well
Re: Cultist Bullies by ASAPFERG1: 10:58am On Oct 02, 2022
Zonefree:

He mustn't be a cultist to rgd his way out of that situation. It's just a simple sturve.
make he join cult na the beat way be that
Re: Cultist Bullies by Epositive(m): 11:21am On Oct 02, 2022
People still do cultism? By the way, you didn't tell us the full story.

Give us the full story yet, I doubt you will be beaten on the basis of snub mode alone.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Bullies by Psych412(f): 11:57am On Oct 02, 2022
Epositive:
People still do cultism? By the way, you didn't tell us the full story
Give us the full story yet, I doubt you will be beaten on the basis of snub mode alone.
detective

Re: Cultist Bullies by 27Pushing30: 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Heroicvic:

My next plan is going to inform the army coz they don't have an atom of fear and respect for our local police anymore but my fear is that my parents live in the same area and I don't want anything that would hurt them

MODIFIED. I just involved the anti-cultism in our local police station and one of them has been arrested

You didn’t even need to involve anybody … take your matching like a man and move on

If it repeats itself then you can involve anti cultism …

Cos cultists try to bully everybody no be new thing. You just look to the future and move on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Bullies by imiski(m): 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
Heroicvic:

Their lives isn't anything to write home about
I'm not interested thanks
your answer shows that your not street smart. That is why you got beat up and will collect again, police/army is not always the answer, (the police way u call go still go, and their cartel still dy the street way you dey) and the people you call police for dey learn cultism, if you call police for marine base boys for p.h you go know say diff dey between six and half a dozen. Learn to be street smart.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Bullies by kereman1: 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
Op of all the places to live in, u chose to live in ikorodu, eiye dey see jew dey flex muscle, if them see NBM or SVC them go run for cover even in their strong hold.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Bullies by Epositive(m): 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
Psych412:
detective

Yes na. I have lived in areas populated with cultists and agberos, includent students environment. And stories like this are not uncommon.

The reason I tend to think there is a prior engagements or relationship between the op and the said cult bullies. Those guys might be rascals, rude, arrogant and all of that but to beat up this guy and his family because he snubbed them? Abeg, the story no clear. My guy don overdo. He don fvck up somewhere.

NB: This is not to cast aspersion on the poster in any way, nor to remove the needed blame on the bullies, it's just to get a balanced perspective on the situation.

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Bullies by Heroicvic(m): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
imiski:
your answer shows that your not street smart. That is why you got beat up and will collect again, police/army is not always the answer, (the police way u call go still go, and their cartel still dy the street way you dey) and the people you call police for dey learn cultism, if you call police for marine base boys for p.h you go know say diff dey between six and half a dozen. Learn to be street smart.

You need to see how they were dealth with today... I think you're one of them
Re: Cultist Bullies by Heroicvic(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
27Pushing30:

You didn’t even need to involve anybody … take your matching like a man and move on

If it repeats itself then you can involve anti cultism …

Cos cultists try to bully everybody no be new thing. You just look to the future and move on

Well I involved them and you need to see how they were postrating and begging like witch thats just been caught

Even their members are begging me in my WhatsApp dms now

Don't even know how they got my contact
I'm happy with the results in general is all I could say

1 Like

Re: Cultist Bullies by Heroicvic(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
Epositive:
People still do cultism? By the way, you didn't tell us the full story.

I swear that's the full story
Those mopols dealt with them today and keep asking them the reason why they bullied me without offending them

1 Like

Re: Cultist Bullies by Heroicvic(m): 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
kereman1:
Op of all the places to live in, u chose to live in ikorodu, eiye dey see jew dey flex muscle, if them see NBM or SVC them go run for cover even in their strong hold.

I live in osun state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Fight In Public With Weapons In Dubai / Popular US Based Nigerian Clothier, Tommy DNC Dies Hours After Chilling On Boat / How Fake News Covers For State Officials Caught Molesting Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.