Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,606 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her (20376 Views)

Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual / Man Commits Suicide As Wife Refuses To Have Sex With Him In Delta (Photos) / Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by AcuraZDX: 12:56am On Jan 13, 2019
An 18-year-old Grade pupil at Vorentoe High School, committed suicide at her home in Klipspruit, South Africa after allegedly being bullied by her teacher.

Nicole Mnguni took her own life on Tuesday, January 8, after returning from the school to fetch her report, which they allegedly refused to give to her. She left a
note which details the alleged abuse by the teacher.

She also stated she wanted peace and to be with her father.

Mnguni is said to have been a victim of harassment and bullying by her teacher, and the school is aware of the case, but had allegedly not taken any action to address the case.

Her mother, Jessica Mnguni is demanding justice. She old Soweto Urban she could see that her child’s self-esteem was dead.

“Nicole is so bubbly but that woman killed her self-esteem, so she couldn’t take it. There was a time I went to the school, this teacher asked, are you Nicole’s mother?

“I said yes… She said your child, I was even shouting at her, she’s not doing well in class. I don’t know why she doesn’t drop it, and she’s not going to be anybody in life. I am not hurt, I am finished.”

Her friend, Mmathabo Makibelo, described her as an amazing soul who had a vision.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/18-year-old-pupil-committs-suicide-after-allegedly-being-bullied-by-teacher-photos/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Emmzy201(m): 1:02am On Jan 13, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] grin grin grin Toto just waste

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by CreepyBlackpool: 1:13am On Jan 13, 2019
This can never happen in Nigeria sad

ah!
are you mad ni?

A Nigerian mother will go to that school and fight it out with that teacher before it escalates to the point of suicide.
Except for this new generation of mothers that only complain online.
But even those are better than this mumu woman who did nothingangry

I blame the mother!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by ceejayMAX(m): 1:34am On Jan 13, 2019
So this fyn gal just waste lyk dat.death nor be my portion dis year in jesus name

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Jayslicky: 1:34am On Jan 13, 2019
Seriously this world is getting crazier by the day, a small a girl committing suicide, what else is left. shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Gabrie300(m): 1:41am On Jan 13, 2019
NO MATTER THE PROBLEM YOU ARE FACING IN THIS LIFE. SUCIDE IS NOT THE OPTION. I BEG OF YOU. GOD WILL ALSO BE THERE FOR WE HIS CHILDREN.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Assist99: 1:41am On Jan 13, 2019
Y is she commited sucide? She is nt knws wot life is abt, woteva hapened, sucide is nt a opsion.

1 Like

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by originals1(m): 2:50am On Jan 13, 2019
shockedshockedshocked
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by originals1(m): 2:51am On Jan 13, 2019
Assist99:
Y is she commited sucide? She is nt knws wot life is abt, woteva hapened, sucide is nt a opsion.
shockedshockedshocked

8 Likes

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by hisexcellency34: 9:48am On Jan 13, 2019
South Africa and bad news sha

1 Like

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:48am On Jan 13, 2019
Kai
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by FredAndrew: 9:48am On Jan 13, 2019
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48am On Jan 13, 2019
What a pretty Angel.
So sad!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:48am On Jan 13, 2019
Our teachers ought to be careful with the choice of word or attitude they have towards these children. Not all of them are strong to withstand getting bullied cry

7 Likes

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by mctfopt: 9:50am On Jan 13, 2019
Some teachers should know better. I love my primary school English teacher. She'd always encourage even the worst student to get better through numerous examples. Those are teachers who are passionate about their job not just waiting for a paycheck at the end of the month!

11 Likes

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Legworking: 9:50am On Jan 13, 2019
See toto wey man for Bleep.

1 Like

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by millionboi2: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2019
Let go of whatever u can't change, bcoz with or without it,u will still die someday.
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by QuietHammer(m): 9:51am On Jan 13, 2019
Natural selection

1 Like

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by martineverest(m): 9:51am On Jan 13, 2019
Assist99:
u could have commented in pidgin

5 Likes

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by martineverest(m): 9:52am On Jan 13, 2019
Legworking:
See toto wey man for Bleep.
smh.......

1 Like

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by donprinyo(m): 9:52am On Jan 13, 2019
Eiya, just like dat u r now gone and forgotten.
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by slawomir: 9:53am On Jan 13, 2019
Isoright
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Demayour: 9:53am On Jan 13, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Our teachers ought to be careful with the choice of word or attitude they have towards these children. Not all of them are strong to withstand getting bullied cry

This is because gone are the days when only people of high moral stand are the only one expected to teach. Now, it's every Simbi, Uche and Tola that teaches in schools.

8 Likes

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Uyi168: 9:53am On Jan 13, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
This can never happen in Nigeria sad

ah!
are you mad ni?

A Nigerian mother will go to that school and fight it out with that teacher before it escalates to the point of suicide.
Except for this new generation of mothers that only complain online.
But even those are better than this mumu woman who did nothingangry

I blame the mother!
It can happen in Nigeria...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by seunmohmoh(f): 9:53am On Jan 13, 2019
RIP
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by itiswellandwell: 9:54am On Jan 13, 2019
Hmm
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by shachris02: 9:56am On Jan 13, 2019
shocked see handwriting!

4 Likes

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by EternalBeing: 9:57am On Jan 13, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by wittyt98(m): 9:57am On Jan 13, 2019
Emmzy201:
Toto just waste
I swear cry fine babe like this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Fesline(m): 9:58am On Jan 13, 2019
She should have pray...if possible she believe God can help her out no one is perfect actually.
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 13, 2019
embarassed
Re: Nicole Mnguni, Student Commits Suicide As Teacher Bullies Her by natanyin: 10:00am On Jan 13, 2019
Assist99:
I am not understanding

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dismissed Policeman And Accomplice Arrested For Man-hole Vandalism (picture) / Illegal Arms Dealers Nabbed With 10,000 Live Cartridges In Ibadan (Photo) / 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.