Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,875 members, 7,855,572 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

They Hate Us And We Love It That Way. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / They Hate Us And We Love It That Way. (275 Views)

Why Do They Hate The Word Submission? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: It's Not Trump That They Hate, It's You, The Christians / Pastor Victor Ajisafe Arrested In Sierra Leone Over Hate Speech Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Hate Us And We Love It That Way. by elated177: 2:59am On Oct 02, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

John 15: 18 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

The spirits of wickedness in them recognize the Spirit of Truth and Righteousness in us, the saints, servants, followers and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah.

It is not possible for Satan to love Yahushua the Messiah. Is it possible for the children of Satan to love the children, saints, servants, followers and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah? Such is not possible.

Rejoice, saints, servants, followers and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, we are loved by our Father in heaven.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: They Hate Us And We Love It That Way. by elated177: 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
Apt!
Re: They Hate Us And We Love It That Way. by elated177: 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2023
Jeremiah 23:13 Among the prophets of Samaria
I saw this repulsive thing:
They prophesied by Baal
and led my people Israel astray.
Re: They Hate Us And We Love It That Way. by elated177: 8:53pm On May 10, 2023
Apt.
Re: They Hate Us And We Love It That Way. by elated177: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
Sublime.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Avoid The Impossible / Young Men Stay Broke Because They Play A Husband’s Role Too Early – Apst Suleman / Its Christmas And Not Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.