Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

How You Can Boost Your Sales As A Business Owner Online With Digital Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Boost Your Sales As A Business Owner Online With Digital Marketing (171 Views)

Traders Lament Low Sales As Food Prices Soar In Lagos / 6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner / 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Boost Your Sales As A Business Owner Online With Digital Marketing by Adeyanfe(m): 9:21am On Oct 02, 2022
I may not know the kind of business you are doing but I know you are here for any of these reasons

• The sales you are getting in your business are not enough.

• You want to know the proper way to market your business which will make you reach more people and boast your sales.

• You are facing hardship in terms of marketing your business online, it just makes you feel as if you are wasting your time and energy.

• You have a good product or service but you find it hard to reach more people that need your product or service.

If any of these resonate with you, then you are at the right place.

In this post, I will be revealing what you are doing wrong in your business in terms of marketing that is costing you, and how to get it right and grow your business in just a few months.

You must have heard this a lot when it comes to growing a brand or business online you must have an online presence.

Yes, it is true! But having an online presence alone won't give you the sales you desire if you are not doing things in the right way

These are what you've been doing wrong that is costing your business from getting enough sales

1. You are advertising your business in a community that doesn't need your product or service

2. You are posting your business on your WhatsApp status where you have few or no one that needs what your business has to offer

3. You are just getting few or no prospective customers every day

4. You keep posting on Facebook and WhatsApp groups that have zero or few people that need your product or see

Here are the things you should do to sell more online

I can confirm to you that all that I will be teaching here has been proven to work by me and many people selling online

1. Market your product or service where you will have the opportunity to reach many likes of people in need of it

You can achieve this by running a Facebook, Instagram, and Google ads

Since every one of your customers is using Facebook, Instagram, and Google, why shouldn't you market your products or services where they are?

2. Have a mini website/ Sales page for your product where you can send traffic and make purchases without your physical interference.

You will agree with me that it is kind of uneasy to be chatting or be on call repeatedly to discuss your product benefits especially if you have a lot of prospective customers

What if you can relieve yourself of the process and automate the system and focus more of your time on growing your business, not the sales system?

Imagine how your business will grow in just a few months of reliving yourself from talking to prospective customers except it's important, you will surely be able to do things that move the needle in your business and scale beyond your imagination

3. Get Free traffic from Google through SEO (Search Engine Optimization)

There is a saying that "If you are not searchable then you are not doing a business" your business must be searchable.

Let me give an example

Let's say you have a medication that cure Hypertensive patients, you can make it known to the world by just writing words on Google and optimizing it for it to be on the first page.

You won't be paying Google for the free traffic you will be getting from Google, and one thing about the traffic you will be getting is that they will be a hot audiences.

What I mean by hot audiences are people who are ready to buy immediately because they want the problem solved immediately.

These ways are what I have been using to secure more buyers for my business for years.

I have made a free video for anyone who will be interested in using these three steps to get more sales into their business.

All you have to do to get the free video is to send a direct message to my WhatsApp number and you get it for free.

No brainer

WhatsApp no: 08158401457

I wish you success in your business

(1) (Reply)

I Need $147 Paypal / What Are The Top Companies Operating In The Consumer Services Field / Please Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.