Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee (3352 Views)

American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager / Should I Avoid My Mom? / Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by famozine1: 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
There was a small girl in my street age (14-17) she was so so close to me like if she could cut her head for me she would have done that I don't even know how it happened like after 3 years I fell in love with her I can't lie to you the closeness was so much and that was my first time falling in love with someone note she is still a teenager I was highly respected by her family though during this period of we dating I never talk any corruptable thing to her I took her like a sister most her my words to her was a advice. so on a faithful day matter cast and all her family now knows what is going on since then they look me as a senior brother to devil which is true though I might be blame by men but he who check the content of the hearth knows I never try anything rubish with her even I have never hold her hands talk less of hugging so that is how that story went I now move to city now another teenager again we live in same compound have been doing sort of strategy she is now close to me even if she has nothing to say she would just come and I never wants what happens the first time to happen again because I still feel the pain of being looked down upon by those who love me so how will I avoid her permanently,completely the main problem there is am someone who doesn't talk I just love to be on my own so please how can I avoid her please

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by Zonefree(m): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
You find solace in teenage girls shows you're cunning and crafty. Fear no dey gree you approach matured girls hence you always settle with little naive girls. Na God go punish you.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by faithfull18(f): 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
You don't go to work?

Is the door of your apartment always open that anyone comes in?

You are probably sending the wrong message.

You know what to do to stop it

17 Likes

Re: How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by Pells: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
It's nice,
Marry her

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by Kooldon(f): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
I command every spirit of child abuse flee from thee, in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen Ameen Ameeeen FIREEEEEE...

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by famozine1: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
faithfull18:
You don't go to work?

Is the door of your apartment always open that anyone comes in?

You are probably sending the wrong message.

You know what to do to stop it
Am a student's I don't go to school that much even sometimes our lectures with be in the morning before 10am sometimes am back also my door is always lock just that I can't lock my windows bcoz the windows are not good
Re: How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by famozine1: 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
Kooldon:
I command every spirit of child abuse flee from thee, in Jesus Mighty Name.
Amen
Ameen
Ameeeen
FIREEEEEE...
U never understand if u understand me I real life u will know that I have many matured girls we can be dating I personally avoid them
Re: How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by famozine1: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
Zonefree:
You find solace in teenage girls shows you're cunning and crafty. Fear no dey gree you approach matured girls hence you always settle with little naive girls. Na God go punish you.
U reason just from one angle I understand u sha but someone real story can only be understood by him himself undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by Uyi168: 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
famozine1:
There was a small girl in my street age (14-17) she was so so close to me like if she could cut her head for me she would have done that I don't even know how it happened like after 3 years I fell in love with her I can't lie to you the closeness was so much and that was my first time falling in love with someone note she is still a teenager I was highly respected by her family though during this period of we dating I never talk any corruptable thing to her I took her like a sister most her my words to her was a advice. so on a faithful day matter cast and all her family now knows what is going on since then they look me as a senior brother to devil which is true though I might be blame by men but he who check the content of the hearth knows I never try anything rubish with her even I have never hold her hands talk less of hugging so that is how that story went I now move to city now another teenager again we live in same compound have been doing sort of strategy she is now close to me even if she has nothing to say she would just come and I never wants what happens the first time to happen again because I still feel the pain of being looked down upon by those who love me so how will I avoid her permanently,completely the main problem there is am someone who doesn't talk I just love to be on my own so please how can I avoid her please

u people should learn how to use punctuation marks naaa embarassed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by famozine1: 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
Uyi168:

Na true grin Abeg no vex

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
I didn't even read it all

I just know I go tell you say, any girl wey be under 18 for this country, stay away from her

Stay away from her oo!

Stay away from her!!!

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by sisisioge: 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
Agbaya....you can not tell her to stop coming to your door or you cannot consciously stop being friendly to her? City people no get chills o....they wont only hate you, they will harm you. Continue!
Re: How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ogbeni this your writing nearly give me headache but God pass you

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by Richy4(m): 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
famozine1:

I never talk any corruptable thing to her I took her like a sister most her my words to her was a advice.

please how can I avoid her please

Just keep it that way.. no need avoiding her... Remember, u said you were highly respected...
I must confess I'm so angry when I saw dating in your write-up..U can't date a 14 to 17.. you are not even sure of her age..

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by ecolime(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
You are attracted to little girls. Don't worry, you go get sense when you get arrested for child molestation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by Vyzz: 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
cool

Guy

You no dey smoke?
Re: How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by spiralwedge(m): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
Zonefree:

Oga, calm down.
It takes intelligence to take context to a written story. It takes none to not try and even worse to harshly and presumably judge him. Kinda childish!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by famozine1: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
Richy4:

Just keep it that way.. no need avoiding her... Remember, u said you were highly respected...
I must confess I'm so angry when I saw dating in your write-up..U can't date a 14 to 17.. you are not even sure of her age..
I understood u boss I just go check Wat dating really means now I can say we don't date bcoz for real I took her like a sister but still I knew I fickup sha undecided
Re: How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by youngZee23: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
Zonefree:
Omo some of this girls are not naive ooh..they knows what they are doing..they are already collecting it from their agemates from primary to shs..thats why its had to see virgins this days..btw my guy run from the shame that will befall u if her ppl hears it..na u go be the escape goat..
Re: How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by famozine1: 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
youngZee23:
Omo some of this girls are not naive ooh..they knows what they are doing..they are already collecting it from their agemates from primary to shs..thats why its had to see virgins this days..btw my guy run from the shame that will befall u if her ppl hears it..na u go be the escape goat..
Thanks boss I will do all I could just dat people like me find it very hard to caution someone harshly undecided
Re: How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by famozine1: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
Thanks everyone my advice is that be very careful don't do things out of pity if it's bounce back nobody will be ready to hear ur own side of the story and sometimes too if u don't want someone to be offended bcoz of ur actions when things back fire no one will listen to you undecided take actions at the right time without pity lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by youngZee23: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
famozine1:

Thanks boss I will do all I could just dat people like me find it very hard to caution someone harshly undecided
U can play with her but know ur limit..even if u have Godly mindset just know that see finish they bring insult..before she go they see u like her mate

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by Baronthecelebri: 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Uyi168:

mumu
Re: How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by Baronthecelebri: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
Talk to her, tell her to stay away from you or you'll report her to her parent. Make sure you record your conversation with her, and lastly don't be a simp

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by lanocfoods: 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
Zonefree:
Correct
Re: How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by famozine1: 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
youngZee23:
U can play with her but know ur limit..even if u have Godly mindset just know that see finish they bring insult..before she go they see u like her mate
Bro thanks so much na pure fact be dat
Re: How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by Crampyblood(m): 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
This one wan use masturbation kee hinsef angry

My man go out, look for someone your age, ask her out... If you no get morale go olosho house... Nack Wella abeg that habit of masturbating with images of teenagers in your head is not healthy at all..

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by Mercury12(m): 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
This nairaland don tire me. Some kind of stories I read here make me wanna enter my phone screen and slap someone else child
Re: How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by xtivin(m): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
Zonefree:
Haaa, alaye d vawulence much now.
Re: How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by xtivin(m): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
spiralwedge:

Oga, calm down.
It takes intelligence to take context to a written story. It takes none to not try and even worse to harshly and presumably judge him. Kinda childish!
Bro that dude know what he is running, he knows what the implications are but he chooses to defile naive girls all he needs is people like him to encourage him later it's their type that will start shouting ladies are LovePeddler. Adolescent girls don't understand what they are doing atimes, if you have ever taught in a Private Secondary school you will understand them, your purpose as an adult is to guide them and let them know how to behave when they become naughty.
Re: How Do I Avoid This Teenager Girl Pleaseee by frozen70(f): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
famozine1:

You dont like talking but love being on your own
So how come they are noticing you

I think you like being the Mr nice guy to them /her and that keeps attracting them to you

I hope you won't be accused of being a pedophile

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Support Parents Paying Their Children To Do House Chores? / How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Area / "I Started Cheating During My First Pregnancy; Gynecologist Touched Me, And I Ha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.