Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

"I Started Cheating During My First Pregnancy; Gynecologist Touched Me, And I Ha - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Started Cheating During My First Pregnancy; Gynecologist Touched Me, And I Ha (3349 Views)

‘nobody Touched Me’, Wife Insists As Man Expresses Shock Over Son’s DNA Result / My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year / When Was The First Time You Touched A Dead Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Started Cheating During My First Pregnancy; Gynecologist Touched Me, And I Ha by markode777: 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
KINGSLEY IWU

It is so shocking how some married women comfortably cheat on their husband without remorse.

A married woman made a confession together with other Ghanaian married women who disclosed their sexual escapades with other men outside their matrimonial home on Facebook in private inbox of David Papa Bondze-Mbir to share on his wall to the public on condition of anonymity when he asked for true confessions on why some married women cheated on their partners.

Below is one of various confessions of married women on why they cheated on their spouse:

“Mine begun after my first pregnancy. The gynecologist who TOUCHED me, during my pregnancy, touched a nerve in me that ‘did’ me something; something I had never felt with my husband before, ORGASM! The doctor realized I loved the way he had touched me. There was a nurse in his consulting room, but she did not see what was going on. A week to my due date, my husband had traveled to work outside Accra, and I needed to be touched, to feel that feeling I felt in the consulting room. I had the doctor’s mobile number, so he came over to check on me. He made passionate love to me, in my husband’s house, every time he closed from work, till I gave birth. I will be Three (3) years in marriage this year.”

source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2018/02/i-started-cheating-during-my-first.html
Re: "I Started Cheating During My First Pregnancy; Gynecologist Touched Me, And I Ha by TonyBankz(m): 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ok,bt ah know d pesin below me will lay an insult on her
Re: "I Started Cheating During My First Pregnancy; Gynecologist Touched Me, And I Ha by hidhrhis(m): 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
I hope u keep cheating on ur hubby till d day u meet ur waterloo
Re: "I Started Cheating During My First Pregnancy; Gynecologist Touched Me, And I Ha by countryfive: 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
I don't believe this story
Re: "I Started Cheating During My First Pregnancy; Gynecologist Touched Me, And I Ha by Chubhie: 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
The husband would check his CCTV someday.
Re: "I Started Cheating During My First Pregnancy; Gynecologist Touched Me, And I Ha by 48noble(m): 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
reasons some gents r still single and saving for DNA

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Divorce / My Husband Just Told Me Something About His NYSC Days And It's Making Me Sad. / What Will You Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.