Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Is There A Solution To Garlic Foul Smell? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There A Solution To Garlic Foul Smell? (1504 Views)

The Wet Of My Gf During Sex Has A Foul Smell / How To Get Rid Of The Foul Smell Away From Your Genitals And Make It Tight Again / Foul Smell Catarrh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Solution To Garlic Foul Smell? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2011
Garlic is medicinal because it serves many people as antibiotic, enlarges penile and other health-related issues. I would have loved to be taking it only that I don't like the foul smell. Now, I would like to know if there is anyway to get rid of the smell?

NB: The least I could get close is that green sprout when chewed after eating garlic can reduce the smell.
Re: Is There A Solution To Garlic Foul Smell? by Greenpro: 9:41am On Aug 16, 2011
Stop taking raw Garlic, it make you smell. The Green world Garlic softgel is better and easy, no smell, just the softgel and go about your daily activities without anybody suspecting anything.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Solution To Garlic Foul Smell? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2011
^^^^
Thanks!

I am not taking it yet. I said I would have loved to.

(1) (Reply)

BIO DISC For Health.you Need It On Your Dining Table / Has Anybody Heard About ABC Medical Foundation In Oyo State? / B.R.E.A.S.T Feeding A Child About A Year And Six Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.