Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show (69749 Views)

Phyna Is Crushing On Pere / Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 / BBNaija Season 7 "Level UP" Meet The Contestants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by vRendoh(m): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
Congratulation � to my girl
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by Ejiakusmith(m): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
honestly if you ask me i can't vividly & Boldly tell you someone enjoyed this show this year

1 Like

Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by Divay22(f): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
I'm so so happy for her
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by Arysexy(m): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
Congratulations to the street girl

Make we concentrate on ObiDatti to rescue Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by Lee213: 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
Better, so we fit rest now

1 Like

Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by Nairalander248: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
The day Chelsea won Champions league, I jumped and knack the wall with my hands... she came out and shout why I knack the wall?

Today, just common BBN wey only 1% of naija dey interested in, she dey knack everywhere with hands and feets...

I wan go tell am, she dey disturb me sad sad sad sad
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by donestk(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
flexyrule:
Congrats to her.

The country hard so tey, almost nobody send bb9ja this year.

Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by JayTripz(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
Who's she?

1 Like

Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by NA1RALANDER(f): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
Thank God dis YeYe show dn end
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
Good for her
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by lkamandoncome: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2022

1 Share

Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by Laboosh(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
� for the winner
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by Thebig4: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by temidee2: 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
Congratulations lady phyna!
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by popefuse(m): 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
This is planed since it has been men men has been winning it in 2 consecutive years they gat no choice to give a woman this time.

1 Like

Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by Sucre6: 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
God1000:
I don't know her

Me and u both

1 Like

Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by backtalkG(m): 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
post=117212527:
Phyna Is Winner Of This Year BBNAIJA SHOW

God Almighty Is So Good.

Is Here, Live And Direct
Wetin concern God almighty and this oloshow

3 Likes

Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by Pllakah7: 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
Yoooo! Less work and get paid.....

Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by Zone99: 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
Please my people i'm pleading for help with any amount of money to sustain myself till next week please, i lost my job during the pandemic and It has been really hard for me and my family to survive please no matter how small.
I am really embarrassed doing this, as i never believe n my life i will get to this phase where i have to beg strangers for money. But it is what it is, these past years has been the most challenging for me.
Thank you and may God bless and replenish you Amen
Account num: 2288310208
Zenith Bank
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by Freshgrace4life(f): 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
Wow wow wow so happy for her , congratulations dear , the street won , who deyyyyyyy , sending some much love to her ..
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by VenumX: 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
I no even sit-down watch this season for one second.

1 Like

Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by Ndibunna: 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
Congratulations.

Edo to the world. She did it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
E better make I dey with you cos these olosho don dey cost
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by Saao(m): 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
I tried, I didn't watch this thing for once throughout, unlike the previous ones that I glue to TV anytime I had the opportunity. Dstv gave me free votes, I didn't use it because I don't know who to use it for. Congratulations to the lady though.
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by OdefaGirl(f): 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
cremedelacreme:
Thank God BB 9ja has ended. Let's channel all energy in ensuring Peter Obi takes over Aso Rock next year. ObiDatti is a goal.

Even though we no still loose focus.....
We are woke this election period...... Country don spoil finish.

OBI-DATTI for better Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by infobob(m): 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
Congratulations Phyna
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by yomi531(m): 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
Congratulations Phyna. Though na Bryann I been dey root for sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
With no celebrity support, she won. Tell them Obi with no structure is coming. All power belongs to God and then the masses. Let's Gooooo.

5 Likes

Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by 1gbdata: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
Good for her
Re: Phyna Is The Winner Of Big Brother Naija Season 7 'level Up' Show by Bekeey: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ebuka have already mentioned the winner when they were on top three by mentioning there names, Bella, Brayn and Phyna goodluck to you all.

Planned game since the day 1.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) / Nigerians Groan, Protest DSTV/GOTV Tariff Increase / Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.