Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

A Friend Just Told Me That BBN Naija Just Ended Today - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Friend Just Told Me That BBN Naija Just Ended Today (425 Views)

BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" / Bbn Naija Housemate Breast Exposed On TV again! / Startimes Just Ended My Sub Before The Due Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Just Told Me That BBN Naija Just Ended Today by Jamesz12: 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
Was BBN naija show going on?
Oh I never knew I'm more concerned with Obi Datti movement that one valueless show.
I use to watch the show prior this year but right now we are talking of survival.
Make dem carry that useless show troway for all I care
Peter Nwa Obi and Ahmed Datti for president

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Just Told Me That BBN Naija Just Ended Today by etrange: 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
Indeed, a friend told you.

Oga, step down from your imaginary high horse. You watched that show from beginning to the end. If football tournaments don't stop anyone from discussing politics, BBN is too small to be a headache. Y'all should stop this "I'm better than them" bullshit. What exactly have you done to support Obi apart from coming online to engage in tribal wars? Who told you that those that watch BBN cannot also support Obi? Last year, you watched the show, this year it's useless; all because you want to belong. Ndi politics. It is your type that would be drinking garri and crayfish at home in Ijebu Ode and still come online to type "this year's winter is harsh!"

A friend told you. Lmao. Even those that don't follow the show saw it on FP that it's ended, but insecurity made you to pin it on an imaginary friend.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Just Told Me That BBN Naija Just Ended Today by meobizy(f): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
Whenever I see the Nigerians who carry politics on their heads, I swear off caring for the affairs of the nation. Whoever enter power, make he dey. I go continue to make money to sustain myself.
Re: A Friend Just Told Me That BBN Naija Just Ended Today by Michelle70(m): 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
meobizy:
Whenever I see the Nigerians who carry politics on their heads, I swear off caring for the affairs of the nation. Whoever enter power, make he dey. I go continue to make money to sustain myself.
If more youths do not join politics, Nigeria will always be ruled by the likes of Tinubu, Obi and Atiku
Re: A Friend Just Told Me That BBN Naija Just Ended Today by meobizy(f): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
Michelle70:
If more youths do not join politics, Nigeria will always be ruled by the likes of Tinubu, Obi and Atiku
All the youths already engaged have done nothing so far. Joining more people into the fray won’t change anything.
Re: A Friend Just Told Me That BBN Naija Just Ended Today by Michelle70(m): 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
meobizy:
All the youths already engaged have done nothing so far. Joining more people into the fray won’t change anything.
power is not given but taken.

Youths havent even joined politics, they started getting political consciousness lately.

Give them another 8-10yrs and they will be getting into politics, another 8years on that and the youths will start leading.

For now, youths have not joined politics, they are just getting concious of it

At least appreciate the progress made so far.
in 2010, no one cares about any other party but now the election will be fiercly contested.
Well, that is thanks to APC who brought two party system
Re: A Friend Just Told Me That BBN Naija Just Ended Today by meobizy(f): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
Michelle70:

Give them another 8-10yrs and they will be getting into politics, another 8years on that and the youths will start leading.

While others wait, I will japa halfway into Tinubu’s administration.
Re: A Friend Just Told Me That BBN Naija Just Ended Today by Michelle70(m): 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
meobizy:
While others wait, I will japa halfway into Tinubu’s administration.
bye bye

(1) (Reply)

Your Movies Have Corrupted Our Society- Mike Bamiloye Knocks Nollywood Actors / Untold Story And Facts About The Youngest Nigerian Skit Maker Kiriku / Deyemi Okanlawon Is The Most Annoying Actor I Have Worked With- Belinda Effah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.