Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,472 members, 7,836,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia (1764 Views)

Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory / Ukrainian Forces Take Back 20% Of Territory Lost in Sievierodonetsk Luhansk. / In The Moment Of Russia's Invasion, Ukraine Tweeted A War Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
WASHINGTON (Sputnik) - US politicians are delusional if they think Moscow will not defend the territories that have or may become part of Russia as a result of their residents' freely expressed popular will, Russian Ambassador to the United States Anatoly Antonov said in an opinion-editorial piece published by the National Interest.
"I would like to add that certain American politicians are under a delusion if they think that our readiness to defend our territory does not apply to Crimea or to territories that may become part of Russia on the basis of a free expression of popular will," Antonov said on Wednesday.
The op-ed further saw Antonov blast the US for pushing toward a serious confrontation amid Russia's ongoing special military operation, adding that US policy has prompted a "deplorable" arms control situation.
"Today it is obvious that the US is directly involved in the military actions of the Kiev regime... Washington is pushing the situation towards a direct confrontation of the major nuclear powers fraught with unpredictable consequences," Antonov wrote.
"We see a deplorable, deserted picture in arms control... I have to remind the readers that all this is a result of the US policy."
Antonov highlighted that the US foreign policy over the years has resulted in the dismantling of the Anti-Ballistic Missile treaty, the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces (INF) Treaty, the Open Skies Treaty and also threatens to eliminate the New Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (New START).
Although the US and Russia have not reached the threshold of falling into the abyss of nuclear conflict, Washington must stop threatening Moscow, Antonov noted.
"I want to believe that, despite all the difficulties, we and the Americans have not yet approached a dangerous threshold of falling into the abyss of nuclear conflict," Antonov said. "It is important to stop threatening us."
The Russian ambassador went on to state that countries must agree in a joint statement that a nuclear war cannot be fought.
"I believe that any American will see eye-to-eye with me that we must not allow the explosive situation of the 1960s to repeat," Antonov wrote. "It is important that not only Russia and the United States, but also other nuclear states, confirmed in a common statement that a nuclear war cannot be won and must never be fought."
Despite the West's stance that Russia has reportedly threatened the use of nuclear arms in the ongoing military operation, Russian President Vladimir Putin has only ever stated that Moscow would respond in the event that its security interests are threatened.
Russia's nuclear doctrine allows for such weapons to only be used in response to an enemy nuclear strike, or an act of conventional aggression so severe it threatens the country's survival.
The Biden administration has repeatedly accused Moscow of potentially taking nuclear steps, with US President Joe Biden earlier stating that such a use would prompt a "consequential" response by Washington. US Secretary of State Antony Blinken recently revealed that the administration has drafted a plan of action it would pursue.

The United States is the only country in the world that has used nuclear weapons twice, destroying the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan. And they created a precedent.
Russia’s military doctrine forbids nuclear weapons from being used unless the country is targeted by enemy nuclear attack first, or a conventional attack so severe that it is deemed to threaten the existence of the state. The United States does not place such restrictions on its nukes, and “reserves the right to use” them on a preemptive basis, even against non-nuclear armed adversaries
Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by AlexBells(m): 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nobody said Moscow won't defend, the question is, defend with what? Conventional weapons no problem, nuke then welcome to a big world problem cause no country would agree to stay without nuke if Russia nukes Ukraine being that Ukraine is not a nuclear power country however without the nukes for now it will be very hard for Russia to win, the morale is low in the Russian side

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by Eskimo0147: 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
Please my fellow nairalanders I am desperately in need of help, I have been out of job for a while now with a sick mother and a little daughter to take care of, I came across this program called affiliate marketing and I have studied it and realize it can change the living conditions of my family. But the only issue is I don't have the registration fee to register.. none of my friends will help me out bcuz the said I refuse to do yahoo and they can't help me

Please help a depressed bro. The registration fee is #62,500 but am not saying you shld send me the money, pls if help a me my number is 08126666709. God will bless anyone that can register for me and He will repay u abundantly

2553350285 Samson M
Zenith bank savings

But if you will register for me chat me on WhatsApp so I will link you to the company so you can see it's legit

Please help change my life
Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by RZArecta(m): 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
The United States wants nuclear war at all costs, they know what they're doing and it's deliberate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
RZArecta:
The United States wants nuclear war at all costs, they know what they're doing and it's deliberate
The United States is the only country in the world that has used nuclear weapons twice, destroying the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan. And they created a precedent.
Russia’s military doctrine forbids nuclear weapons from being used unless the country is targeted by enemy nuclear attack first, or a conventional attack so severe that it is deemed to threaten the existence of the state. The United States does not place such restrictions on its nukes, and “reserves the right to use” them on a preemptive basis, even against non-nuclear armed adversaries

1 Like

Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by GeneralPula: 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
You people go push Russia to calamity..

3 Likes

Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by Emmanueltrinity(f): 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
RZArecta:
do you think russian deterence defense are dumb, sarmart 2 alone will send a message... All of you are just baised in thinking, a country has 950000 active troop on ground sent lets 100000 troop for special millitary operation in ukraine Lost 20000 troops to the war then mobilise 300000 reservist leaving them with 1million active troop mounting in strategic positions at japan island, syria borbers and base.. Ask your self since the ukraine invasion why havent russia used thier 5th generation super jet su 35 to 50... Mehn common putin is playing a chess game with collective west.. He had to go acquire iranian drone for air raid He ups has the game at best will.. 18percent of ukraine is now his.. Think. the west is only using ukraine as lab rat for thier recent defense Systems, and combat gadget gallery and systematically thinking it could reduce russia millitary presence which yielded positive results . The himars has never been used in any usa invasion not until the start exporting it to ukraine. Only 3 hypersonic missles of low yield has been used an all where succesful with more than 700 active for target, putin used outdated 2nd world war tanks for this operations, browse your phone and check russian latest tanks and how many they're, dude have1756 active nuclear war heads ready for deployment, He has thousand of unknown chemical weapons to use even thermobaric bombs.....

All in ALL WE ARE THE SPECTACTORS LETS GRAB OUR POPCORN AND WATCH THE RECENT UNFOLDING LOWKEY LIFE IS LIKE A MOVIE WE WILL LEARN FROM IT SHALOM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
GeneralPula:
You people go push Russia to calamity..
The West is already in a calamitous state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
AlexBells:
Nobody said Moscow won't defend, the question is, defend with what? Conventional weapons no problem, nuke then welcome to a big world problem cause no country would agree to stay without nuke if Russia nukes Ukraine being that Ukraine is not a nuclear power country however without the nukes for now it will be very hard for Russia to win, the morale is low in the Russian side

1 Like

Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by VeryWickedGoat: 12:06am On Oct 03, 2022
If dem born US well, enter.

2 Likes

Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by AlexBells(m): 12:12am On Oct 03, 2022
ayoisblack:

The United States used Nukes when the world didn’t know the power of nukes and there was no threat of a counter nuke, nobody is scared of one or two nuke, we are all scared of a counter nuke, meanwhile Ukraine had nukes earlier inherited from the defunct USSR but handed it over to Russia as Ukraine fell under Russia’s Nuclear protection umbrella,

There’s no nuclear threat to Russia and to avoid such perceptions of nuclear threat, Ukraine has been stopped from joining NATO, Russia is fighting with Ukraine a non Nuclear power, I don’t see the justification for Russia to use nuke, if they went ahead with such, the world will experience a lingering instability as the nuclear non proliferation may collapse.

Putin is trying to create a monster in Ukraine to make the war popular at home however even himself is scared of Using nuke in Ukraine, radioactive dust from such explosion would still get back to Russia not minding that Ukraine would instantly surrender but go back to build their own nuke which is dangerous for everyone
Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by NATOPresident: 12:15am On Oct 03, 2022
AlexBells:

The United States used Nukes when the world didn’t know the power of nukes and there was no threat of a counter nuke, nobody is scared of one or two nuke, we are all scared of a counter nuke, meanwhile Ukraine had nukes earlier inherited from the defunct USSR but handed it over to Russia as Ukraine fell under Russia’s Nuclear protection umbrella,

There’s no nuclear threat to Russia and to avoid such perceptions of nuclear threat, Ukraine has been stopped from joining NATO, Russia is fighting with Ukraine a non Nuclear power, I don’t see the justification for Russia to use nuke, if they went ahead with such, the world will experience a lingering instability as the nuclear non proliferation may collapse.

Putin is trying to create a monster in Ukraine to make the war popular at home however even himself is scared of Using nuke in Ukraine, radioactive dust from such explosion would still get back to Russia not minding that Ukraine would instantly surrender but go back to build their own nuke which is dangerous for everyone
Your flawed perspective are disconnected from reality.
Ignorance is not an excuse.
Whatever your sentiments may be, Russia will always follow it's military doctrine.
Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by plaindealer: 12:17am On Oct 03, 2022
What is delusional is you thinking the US will go there to fight Russia for any reason, especially over Ukrainian territory.

The US is not on the ground fighting Russia today, but Russia is running away from the battlefield, leaving behind their tanks and weapons, Ukraine is taking back their towns and cities from Russia so what do you think will happen next, Ukrain will take back their territory and they don't need the US on the ground to do that.

Putin can not use Nuclear weapons because his own people will die from radiation too, swallowing Putin's shakara, he's a weak man with a weak and decimated military that can not fight.

Fake superpower that can not defeat a small country after almost a year of fighting and now running away from the battlefield.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by NATOPresident: 12:19am On Oct 03, 2022
plaindealer:
What is delusional is you thinking the US will go there to fight Russia for any reason, especially over Ukrainian territory.

The US is not on the ground fighting Russia today, but Russia is running away from the battlefield, leaving behind their tanks and weapons, Ukraine is taking back their towns and cities from Russia so what do you think will happen next, Ukrain will take back their territory and they don't need the US on the ground to do that.

Putin can not use Nuclear weapons because his own people will die from radiation too, swallowing Putin's shakara, he's a weak man with a weak and decimated military that can not fight.

Fake superpower that can not defeat a small country after almost a year of fighting and now running away from the battlefield.

Whatever your perspective may be, Russia will always follow it's military doctrine.
Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by AlexBells(m): 12:22am On Oct 03, 2022
NATOPresident:
Your flawed perspective are disconnected from reality.
Whatever your sentiments may be, Russia will always follow it's military doctrine.

What do you know about military doctrine, rhetoric is different from reality, saying that he will nuke Ukraine is one thing, actually nuking Ukraine is another.

Russia has allies which they will speak to before Nuking Ukraine, every decision military or civilian comes with a consequences, global politics is very strange, those who kill with knives never allow anyone to come close to their neck with knives, nuclear powers have more to lose by nuking a non nuclear country than non nuclear countries would lose

Let them nuke Ukraine and collapse their nuclear monopoly, pray that mad countries like Japan and Germany don’t get them hands on nuke which is what it will end at if Russia nukes Ukraine, Everyone go ahead and get nuke no one have monopoly of nuclear physics

1 Like

Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by NATOPresident: 12:24am On Oct 03, 2022
AlexBells:

What do you know about military doctrine, rhetoric is different from reality, saying that he will nuke Ukraine is one thing, actually nuking Ukraine is another.

Russia has allies which they will speak to before Nuking Ukraine, every decision military or civilian comes with a consequences, global politics is very strange, those who kill with knives never allow anyone to come close to their neck with knives, nuclear powers have more to lose by nuking a non nuclear country than non nuclear countries would lose

Let them nuke Ukraine and collapse their nuclear monopoly, pray that mad countries like Japan and Germany don’t get them hands on nuke which is what it will end at if Russia nukes Ukraine, Everyone go ahead and get nuke no one have monopoly of nuclear physics
I'm only concerned with the facts on the ground and not speculations and hearsays.
Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by Mickykarim: 12:26am On Oct 03, 2022
ayoisblack:
WASHINGTON (Sputnik) - US politicians are delusional if they think Moscow will not defend the territories that have or may become part of Russia as a result of their residents' freely expressed popular will, Russian Ambassador to the United States Anatoly Antonov said in an opinion-editorial piece published by the National Interest.
"I would like to add that certain American politicians are under a delusion if they think that our readiness to defend our territory does not apply to Crimea or to territories that may become part of Russia on the basis of a free expression of popular will," Antonov said on Wednesday.
The op-ed further saw Antonov blast the US for pushing toward a serious confrontation amid Russia's ongoing special military operation, adding that US policy has prompted a "deplorable" arms control situation.
"Today it is obvious that the US is directly involved in the military actions of the Kiev regime... Washington is pushing the situation towards a direct confrontation of the major nuclear powers fraught with unpredictable consequences," Antonov wrote.
"We see a deplorable, deserted picture in arms control... I have to remind the readers that all this is a result of the US policy."
Antonov highlighted that the US foreign policy over the years has resulted in the dismantling of the Anti-Ballistic Missile treaty, the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces (INF) Treaty, the Open Skies Treaty and also threatens to eliminate the New Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (New START).
Although the US and Russia have not reached the threshold of falling into the abyss of nuclear conflict, Washington must stop threatening Moscow, Antonov noted.
"I want to believe that, despite all the difficulties, we and the Americans have not yet approached a dangerous threshold of falling into the abyss of nuclear conflict," Antonov said. "It is important to stop threatening us."
The Russian ambassador went on to state that countries must agree in a joint statement that a nuclear war cannot be fought.
"I believe that any American will see eye-to-eye with me that we must not allow the explosive situation of the 1960s to repeat," Antonov wrote. "It is important that not only Russia and the United States, but also other nuclear states, confirmed in a common statement that a nuclear war cannot be won and must never be fought."
Despite the West's stance that Russia has reportedly threatened the use of nuclear arms in the ongoing military operation, Russian President Vladimir Putin has only ever stated that Moscow would respond in the event that its security interests are threatened.
Russia's nuclear doctrine allows for such weapons to only be used in response to an enemy nuclear strike, or an act of conventional aggression so severe it threatens the country's survival.
The Biden administration has repeatedly accused Moscow of potentially taking nuclear steps, with US President Joe Biden earlier stating that such a use would prompt a "consequential" response by Washington. US Secretary of State Antony Blinken recently revealed that the administration has drafted a plan of action it would pursue.

YEAH! UNDER A SLEEPY FLOPPY SLOPPY MEDIOCRE OTHERWISE KNOWN AS Joe Nothing.

Putin Russia would never have dared invaded Ukraine and or any country for that matter.

NEVER WOULD Putin HAD DARE THINK DREAMA AND OR FANTSIZE ABOUT INFRINGING UPON ANOTHER SOVREIGN TERRITORY WITH PRESIENT Donald J. Trump IN OFFICE AS THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD.

Putin seized an opportunity with a clueless person in charge of affairs in the US, the most powerful country on the surface of the earth and he waited until President Trump was not in office. The single and only person on earth to stop his misadventure, because he knew and wiser not to temp Trump in whatever way manner and or fashion.

THE WORLD WITH DOCILE LEADERS WHO ARE DERELICT AND IDEALESS IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS AVERRED THAT Putin LOST THE WAR. WHEN IN FACT HE ACHIEVED HIS AIM AND LONG-TERM GOAL OF ANNEXING PART OF THE SOVEREIGNITY OF Ukraine.

Putin WON THE WAR ALREADY WITH COVETING PORTION OF UKRAINE. THE INTENTION HE SOUGHT AND SET OUT TO CLAIM.

With most of the Easter part of Ukraine in the kitty of Putin's Russia, like Crimea seized under the auspices of another DUMMY DUMB American president, Barac Obama the man who set several red lines and deadlines that were crossed erased and taunted with by adversaries he wanted to punish.

WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP THE WORLD WAS SAFER AND AFTER HIM WITH CLUELESS DELUSIONAL DUNCES IN CHARGE HS THE WORLD BECOME SO MUCH IN PERIL AND ENDANGERED WHILST MEDIOCRES ARE DUMBFUNDED ABOUT WHAT TO DO WITH THE THREAT TO HUMANITY BY ANOTHER MAN, Putin.

Putin has won this war whilst the THOUGHTLESS leaders are scampering about on what to do and how to respond which I can predict conveniently, would not happen.

1 Like

Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by NATOPresident: 12:28am On Oct 03, 2022
Mickykarim:

YEAH! UNDER A SLEEPY FLOPPY SLOPPY MEDIOCRE OTHERWISE KNOWN AS Joe Nothing.

Putin Russia would never have dared invaded Ukraine and or any country for that matter.

NEVER WOULD Putin HAD DARE THINK DREAMA AND OR FANTSIZE ABOUT INFRINGING UPON ANOTHER SOVREIGN TERRITORY WITH PRESIENT Donald J. Trump IN OFFICE AS THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD.

Putin seized an opportunity with a clueless person in charge of affairs in the US, the most powerful country on the surface of the earth and he waited until President Trump was not in office. The single and only person on earth to stop his misadventure, because he knew and wiser not to temp Trump in whatever way manner and or fashion.

THE WORLD WITH DOCILE LEADERS WHO ARE DERELICT AND IDEALESS IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS AVERRED THAT Putin LOST THE WAR. WHEN IN FACT HE ACHIEVED HIS AIM AND LONG-TERM GOAL OF ANNEXING PART OF THE SOVEREIGNITY OF Ukraine.

Putin WON THE WAR ALREADY WITH COVETING PORTION OF UKRAINE. THE INTENTION HE SOUGHT AND SET OUT TO CLAIM.

With most of the Easter part of Ukraine in the kitty of Putin's Russia, like Crimea seized under the auspices of another DUMMY DUMB American president, Barac Obama the man who set several red lines and deadlines that were crossed erased and taunted with by adversaries he wanted to punish.

WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP THE WORLD WAS SAFER AND AFTER HIM WITH CLUELESS DELUSIONAL DUNCES IN CHARGE HS THE WORLD BECOME SO MUCH IN PERIL AND ENDANGERED WHILST MEDIOCRES ARE DUMBFUNDED ABOUT WHAT TO DO WITH THE THREAT TO HUMANITY BY ANOTHER MAN, Putin.

Putin has won this war whilst the THOUGHTLESS leaders are scampering about on what to do and how to respond which I can predict conveniently, would not happen.
You're saying rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by AlexBells(m): 12:30am On Oct 03, 2022
NATOPresident:

I'm only concerned with the facts on the ground and not speculations and hearsays.

You are concerned on the fact ground yet you are speculating and saying you are not speculating or dabbling in hearsay. The fact on ground is Russia and Ukraine is fighting a conventional war, your assumption that Russia can use nukes to defend a territory annexed from Ukraine at the heat of war is speculative, even Russia’s core allies don’t recognize the current annexation so Russia is not under any threat. So you quite the speculation and hearsay, Russia’s capacity to use nuke when threatened does not really include the case of the annexed regions of Ukraine for now. Anything can happen however but that’s speculative so let’s deal of facts, Russia hasn’t used nuke yet and that’s all and when she does it shall come with consequences

1 Like

Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by plaindealer: 12:31am On Oct 03, 2022
NATOPresident:

Whatever your perspective may be, Russia will always follow it's military doctrine.

Is losing and running off the battlefield part of their military doctrine?

3 Likes

Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by Mickykarim: 12:33am On Oct 03, 2022
NATOPresident:

You're saying rubbish.

EXCEPT, LIKE YOUR FOOLISH DERELICT CLUELESS WORLD LEADERS YOU WORSHIP SENSELESSLY. YOU CAN NEITHER CONTRAVENT NOT OFFER ANY CONTRAST TO MY EXPRESSIONS.

You and the FOOLISH bunch should scram for who can do the job and make the world safer for humanity.

YOU IDIOTS HAVE PLUNGED US INTO A MESS ALREADY.

Idiots!
Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by NATOPresident: 12:36am On Oct 03, 2022
Mickykarim:

EXCEPT, LIKE YOUR FOOLISH DERELICT CLUELESS WORLD LEADERS YOU WORSHIP SENSELESSLY. YOU CAN NEITHER CONTRAVENT NOT OFFER ANY CONTRAST TO MY EXPRESSIONS.

You and the FOOLISH bunch should scram for who can do the job and make the world safer for humanity.

YOU IDIOTS HAVE PLUNGED US INTO A MESS ALREADY.

Idiots!
That's literally the best you can do.
I'm concerned about the plight of the people of Southern Ukraine with Russian background who like the Jews in Germany during ww2 were being discriminated against.
I'm unbothered by the asinine views of a fringe minority of people like you.

4 Likes

Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by NATOPresident: 12:39am On Oct 03, 2022
plaindealer:

Is losing and running off the battlefield part of their military doctrine?
The United States is the only country in the world that has used nuclear weapons twice, destroying the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan. And they created a precedent. Russia’s military doctrine forbids nuclear weapons from being used unless the country is targeted by enemy nuclear attack first, or a conventional attack so severe that it is deemed to threaten the existence of the state. The United States does not place such restrictions on its nukes, and “reserves the right to use” them on a preemptive basis, even against non-nuclear armed adversaries
Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by NATOPresident: 12:41am On Oct 03, 2022
AlexBells:

You are concerned on the fact ground yet you are speculating and saying you are not speculating or dabbling in hearsay. The fact on ground is Russia and Ukraine is fighting a conventional war, your assumption that Russia can use nukes to defend a territory annexed from Ukraine at the heat of war is speculative, even Russia’s core allies don’t recognize the current annexation so Russia is not under any threat. So you quite the speculation and hearsay, Russia’s capacity to use nuke when threatened does not really include the case of the annexed regions of Ukraine for now. Anything can happen however but that’s speculative so let’s deal of facts, Russia hasn’t used nuke yet and that’s all and when she does it shall come with consequences
I'm only concerned with facts, not speculations, wild assumptions and hearsays.
Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by AlexBells(m): 12:44am On Oct 03, 2022
NATOPresident:

I'm only concerned with facts, not speculations, wild assumptions and hearsays.
What is fact here you are the one speculating, by opining that Russia can nuke and may nuke Ukraine that’s speculative, there’s no nuclear threat to Russia and Russia is more worried about nuclear chaos than anyone else, without nuke monopoly, Russia wouldn’t be a world power in the first place and If Nuclear control collapse, long term Russia lose relevance this is a fact
Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by Mickykarim: 12:45am On Oct 03, 2022
NATOPresident:

That's literally the best you can do.
I'm concerned about the plight of the people of Southern Ukraine with Russian background who like the Jews in Germany during ww2 were being discriminated against.
I'm unbothered by the asinine views of a fringe minority of people like you.

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY AN IGNORAMUSE WHO IS DELVING INTO WHAT YOU ARE NOT CUT OU FOR.

Did Israel invade and annexed part of Germany because there are Jews of Israeli extractions in the country. You people are so dunce that you would rather proffer NONSENSE simply to win a STUPID unfounded illogical argument.

Did the Russians in Ukraine asked and or begged to be part of Russian and at what time and when did that happen? Putin Russia INVADED a sovereign country, for God's sake!

THINK AGAIN AND STOP YOUR NAKED MARKET DANCE, PLEASE.
Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by NATOPresident: 12:46am On Oct 03, 2022
Mickykarim:

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY AN IGNORAMUSE WHO IS DELVING INTO WHAT YOU ARE NOT CUT OU FOR.

Did Israel invade and annexed part of Germany because there are Jews of Israeli extractions in the country. You people are so dunce that you would rather proffer NONSENSE simply to win a STUPID unfounded illogical argument.

Did the Russians in Ukraine asked and or begged to be part of Russian and at what time and when did that happen? Putin Russia INVADED a sovereign country, for God's sake!

THINK AGAIN AND STOP YOUR NAKED MARKET DANCE, PLEASE.
Save your lame, misguided and ludicrous arguments.
This is the real definition of Bleep around and find out.
Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by NATOPresident: 12:47am On Oct 03, 2022
AlexBells:

What is fact here you are the one speculating, by opining that Russia can nuke and may nuke Ukraine that’s speculative, there’s no nuclear threat to Russia and Russia is more worried about nuclear chaos than anyone else, without nuke monopoly, Russia wouldn’t be a world power in the first place and If Nuclear control collapse, long term Russia lose relevance this is a fact
The simple fact here is 'Bleep around and find out'
Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by Mickykarim: 12:50am On Oct 03, 2022
NATOPresident:

Save your lame, misguided and ludicrous arguments.
This is the real definition of Bleep around and find out.

OF COURSE, WHEN DEAD BRAIN CELLS CARRIERS ARE BROW BEATEN INTO PULP, THE NET RESORT IN INSULTS. THE ONLY AND BEST THING YOU ARE GOOD IN, PERHAPS.

Mr. FOOLISH, go for a bit of grasp at least, of history and stop fooling around.
Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by NATOPresident: 12:51am On Oct 03, 2022
Mickykarim:

OF COURSE, WHEN DEAD BRAIN CELLS CARRIERS ARE BROW BEATEN INTO PULP, THE NET RESORT IN INSULTS. THE ONLY AND BEST THING YOU ARE GOOD IN, PERHAPS.

Mr. FOOLISH, go for a bit of grasp at least, of history and stop fooling around.
All your fallacious hypotheses no concern me.
Russia has outlined the conditions under which it'll use nuclear weapons and that's as far as I'm concerned.
I'm uninterested in your tales by moonlight.
Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by AlexBells(m): 12:52am On Oct 03, 2022
NATOPresident:

The simple fact here is 'Bleep around and find out'
How much have Ukraine proved that no Fvck is given, Lyman has just been retaken, I’m neutral in this war, and you are just an emotional blind supporter, you have no military training (formal or informal) nor international politics views, you just say whatever that comes to your mind thinking it can hide your ignorance, I can’t give you further pointers to show you that Russia don’t see nuke as an option in the Ukraine, there’s no need talking further with you on this, I can’t come down to your level in this regards, I will be glad to hand you the trophy. Russia can solely go ahead and nuke Ukraine

2 Likes

Re: US Delusional To Think Moscow Won't Defend Territory That Becomes Part Of Russia by NATOPresident: 12:56am On Oct 03, 2022
AlexBells:

How much have Ukraine proved that no Fvck is given, Lyman has just been retaken, I’m neutral in this war, and you are just an emotional blind supporter, you have no military training (formal or informal) nor international politics views, you just say whatever that comes to your mind thinking it can hide your ignorance, I can’t give you further pointers to show you that Russia don’t see nuke as an option in the Ukraine, there’s no need talking further with you on this, I can’t come down to your level in this regards, I will be glad to hand you the trophy. Russia can solely go ahead and nuke Ukraine
If Ukraine was confident of 'winning' they shouldn't be concerned about the results of the referendum.
Action speaks louder than words.
Ukraine wins on social media.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wikileaks CONFIRMS Hillary Sold Weapons To ISIS… Then Drops Another BOMBSHELL! / See How Trump Got Scared When He Heard Someone Shout Allahu Akbar, / Obama And Mitchell(his Wife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.