Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Easiest Way To Renew Driver's License In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Easiest Way To Renew Driver's License In Lagos (1277 Views)

How To Obtain Or Renew Driver's License Online In Nigeria / How Much Does It Actually Cost To Get A Drivers License In Nigeria? / How much does it cost to renew car papers in your state - 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way To Renew Driver's License In Lagos by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 03, 2022
My DL just expired last month.

I don't need capturing. I just want to renew it.

What's the easiest way please?

I am in Lagos
Re: Easiest Way To Renew Driver's License In Lagos by ol0d0od0: 6:38am On Oct 03, 2022
Let us know
Re: Easiest Way To Renew Driver's License In Lagos by Taiwo20(m): 7:09am On Oct 03, 2022
Its called bypass. You won't need to capture. The driver licence will be ready in three weeks but you would be give some papers to drive with pending when its out.

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Renew Driver's License In Lagos by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 03, 2022
Taiwo20:
Its called bypass. You won't need to capture. The driver licence will be ready in three weeks but you would be give some papers to drive with pending when its out.

Can it be done online or must be at the office?
Re: Easiest Way To Renew Driver's License In Lagos by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 03, 2022
Hi
Re: Easiest Way To Renew Driver's License In Lagos by aieromon(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2022
LagosInter:
My DL just expired last month.

I don't need capturing. I just want to renew it.

What's the easiest way please?

I am in Lagos

https://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org/license/renewal/MHbBoe7K37INAHnD4so

Go online and apply. Do not select capture. Submit application and your DL should be ready for pickup within 4 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Renew Driver's License In Lagos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
aieromon:

https://www.nigeriadriverslicence.org/license/renewal/MHbBoe7K37INAHnD4so

Go online and apply. Do not select capture. Submit application and your DL should be ready for pickup within 4 weeks.

What about the temporary slip pending when new one will be issued?
Re: Easiest Way To Renew Driver's License In Lagos by aieromon(m): 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
LagosInter:

What about the temporary slip pending when new one will be issued?

You can print out the acknowledgement of application form and use for a one month cover. If your DL is not ready after 4 weeks, take the form to their office and they will stamp it to extend the cover.

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Renew Driver's License In Lagos by Taiwo20(m): 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
LagosInter:

Can it be done online or must be at the office?

Can be done online but you would still need to visit the office for signature and stamp.
Re: Easiest Way To Renew Driver's License In Lagos by lanrefront1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
At the option which asks : "Do you want to recapture", there is no other option there aside from YES
Re: Easiest Way To Renew Driver's License In Lagos by aieromon(m): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2022
lanrefront1:
At the option which asks : "Do you want to recapture", there is no other option there aside from YES

This happens if the license has not been renewed for a period or the captured picture is old.

(1) (Reply)

Second Niger Brigde Vs. First Niger Bridge: Amazing Differences / Missing Catalyst Converter And Oxygen Sensor Doesn’t Consume Fuel / Facts You Ought To Know About Mitsubishi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.