Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary (29036 Views)

Akpororo & His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by StagethemTVee: 8:16am On Oct 03, 2022
Pete Edochie and his lovely wife, Barrister Mrs Josephine Edochie, celebrated their 53rd wedding anniversary over the weekend.

53 years of being happily married to one person is a feat that cannot be over rated. The couple were joined by their children, friends and family as they thanked God for life, health and wealth.

Yul Edochie, son of the couple who recently took a second wife is also seen in the video greeting and celebrating with his parents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq3IIQypXUM

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by JASONjnr(m): 8:21am On Oct 03, 2022
I want to be in this situation......

Having one beautiful lady and we spend all our lives together for many years...

This is not child's play......If they tell you what these two must have gone through to witness today with smiles.....You will know that marriage is not a child's play.

228 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by Onyi22(f): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by ceematics: 10:55am On Oct 03, 2022
I respect this man alot, when I shook hands with him at Port Harcourt I felt like i shook the President of Nigeria.

200 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by Mhomies: 10:55am On Oct 03, 2022
Congrats Sir

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by Fvckwithmeyoukn(f): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2022
Fk

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by Zimzy(m): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2022
The union has been a blessing

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by PHIPEX(m): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2022
Legends. Yet those who claim to be "activists and civilised " in same Nollywood hardly have their social media marriages cross 3 years. Olu Jacobs and Pete Edochie are real legends.

Yule Edochie better respect himself and learn from his father.

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by Eriokanmi: 10:56am On Oct 03, 2022
JASONjnr:
I want to be in this situation......

Having one beautiful lady and we spend all our lives together for many years...

This is not child's play......If they tell you what these two must have gone through to witness today with smiles.....You will know that marriage is not a child's play.
You can say that again. Marriage isn't for boys. Boys just see girls and kneel down to put the ring on it these days without marriage counselling. Girls too would say...wooow!not knowing they're about entering the lion's den. No prayers and spiritual counselling to be sure she/he is the right one. Many made this mistake and their lives never regained any balance.

They think marriage is like nollywood movies. No wonder the rate of divorce and violent attacks in marriages these days is so high

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by mayormick(m): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2022
Congrats to a great man

Does it mean Papa Edochie didn't have his own challenges to contend with? No
Does it mean Mama Edochie didn't have her own challenges to contend with? No
Does it mean they both didn't have their own challenges to contend with? No
Every marriages has its own issues and challenges but the determination and tolerance to make it work is the key.
Once again, happy anniversary to the couple

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2022
Many years of tolerating each other. You are the real nigga pete

Boys of nowadays only seeing being man is to be changing ladies like diapers. It take maturity and strength for a man to put his home in order

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by fafodah: 10:56am On Oct 03, 2022
congratulations to both of them 53 years e no easy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by Bofod(m): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2022
Mhomies:
Congrats Sir
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2022
I fear this era is gone and not coming back anytime soon undecided lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 03, 2022
Happy wedding anniversary ogaragidi,one could learn so much by just being around and observing this man.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by Noloss(f): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2022
May God bless them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by FactBoyz: 10:56am On Oct 03, 2022
grin
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by Guyman01: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2022
Congratulations Sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by Bridget95(f): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2022
Successful couple,i love you both.kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by NaijaCover(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2022
Money Is Really Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by Zonefree(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2022
A man with a lovely family for 53 good years is telling you that to kneel and beg a woman to marry you is the height of foolishness and you're arguing with him, you that can't maintain a relationship for 2 months undecided undecided

God bless you and your marriage, Sir Pete. You're one of the few real African men on earth. More life Sir!

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by harmargedon: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2022
wink
Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by jude5240(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2022
I believe in love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by Horus(m): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by ShaqFu: 10:58am On Oct 03, 2022
Happy wedding anniversary to Okonkwo Ebubedike. Our darling Pete Edochie. Cheers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by Moferere: 10:58am On Oct 03, 2022
Legends

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by Fvckwithmeyoukn(f): 10:59am On Oct 03, 2022
Marriage ain't no holiday smiley

Imagine being married for 53 years cool

One thing I've learnt in life is that marriage is like a school....You learn a lot (experience) and go through exams(challenges) but you must be steadfast.

Marriage ain't for weak people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie And Wife, Josephine, Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary by Trapnews: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Majid Michel: "I Won't Be Kissing In Movies Anymore" / Samklef For Imo State Governor 2017 (Photos) / Ibinabo Fiberesima & Her Sons At Installation Of Her Dad As Chief In Okrika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.