Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

How Do We Cope With The Grammatical Rumpus On Nl? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do We Cope With The Grammatical Rumpus On Nl? (844 Views)

See The Grammatical Blunder Of The Nigerian Police Force / The Grammatical Superhero Jerk!!! / Grammatical Blunders Made By Mrs. Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Cope With The Grammatical Rumpus On Nl? by pinkrex(m): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2011
LIKE SERIOUSLY I KEEP WONDERING WHY SOME PEEPS DON'T REALLY VALUE THE GIFT OF PIDGIN ENG. THEY CAN SO CONFUSE PEOPLE WITH interwoven ENGLISH AND PIDGIN. IM NOT SAYING IM PERFECT OR MORE EDUCATED THAN EVERYBODY HERE, BUT IT AMUSES ME HOW PEOPLE CONFUSE YOUR WITH COMBINATIONS OF PIDGIN AND ENGLISH,

NA WA O, CANT WE STILL communicate BY SPEAKING+ WRITING AND PRONOUNCING DICTION EVERYONE CAN UNDERSTAND

MY HEART ALMOST LEFT MY CHEST DUE TO MIS-COMMUNICATION TODAY angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How Do We Cope With The Grammatical Rumpus On Nl? by yomijnr(m): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2011
How about you learn the proper use of capital letters, just saying
Re: How Do We Cope With The Grammatical Rumpus On Nl? by ragdollz: 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2011
hmm I won't name names but pinkrex is right, it's common with all those flirty females running after all those NL hooligans tongue tongue (still won't name names). They pretend to be writing in cyber-speak but we all can tell they are barely literate. Anyway, no one is perfect undecided.
Re: How Do We Cope With The Grammatical Rumpus On Nl? by pinkrex(m): 8:44am On Aug 16, 2011
yomijnr:

How about you learn the proper use of capital letters, just saying
[/quote

Just because you wana spite me, you are being subjective undecided undecided
Re: How Do We Cope With The Grammatical Rumpus On Nl? by yomijnr(m): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2011
lol, spite you? I don't even know you, but if you're going to come on here to criticize how people write, the least you could do is write properly yourself.
Re: How Do We Cope With The Grammatical Rumpus On Nl? by pinkrex(m): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2011
yomijnr:

lol, spite you? I don't even know you, but if you're going to come on here to criticize how people write, the least you could do is write properly yourself.

For real?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Website Defaced! / Can Someone Plz Explain To Me The Child Boards Feature? / Romance Section Is More Fun Than Family Section..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.