Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

US Deploys World's Most Expensive Military Ship To Atlantic Carrying 9000 Troops - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Deploys World's Most Expensive Military Ship To Atlantic Carrying 9000 Troops (3008 Views)

Israel Deploys World’s Toughest All-female ‘Cheetah Battalion’ On Secret Op / Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel / US Deploys Troops To Gabon Amid Fears Of Election Unrest In DR Congo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Deploys World's Most Expensive Military Ship To Atlantic Carrying 9000 Troops by Vl3ly: 7:33am On Oct 05, 2022
ariesbull:
the shop is just a sitting duck for hyposonic missile
you funny
Re: US Deploys World's Most Expensive Military Ship To Atlantic Carrying 9000 Troops by Hotice085: 9:24am On Oct 05, 2022
ariesbull:
Yet with all these equipment they couldn't win goat herders in Afghanistan for 20yrs

Couldn't win in Iraq till date

Seems you just got back from pluto, read up you got lots of things to catch up with
Re: US Deploys World's Most Expensive Military Ship To Atlantic Carrying 9000 Troops by BentizilL: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2022
Hotice085:

Seems you just got back from pluto, read up you got lots of things to catch up with
You may have to counter him, I think you're the one that got a lot of things to catch up with.. undecided
Re: US Deploys World's Most Expensive Military Ship To Atlantic Carrying 9000 Troops by Hotice085: 10:16am On Oct 05, 2022
BentizilL:

You may have to counter him, I think you're the one that got a lot of things to catch up with.. undecided

So you are still around I thought you and the others lousy mouthpiece of POOtin have all escaped from Moscow
Re: US Deploys World's Most Expensive Military Ship To Atlantic Carrying 9000 Troops by nurudeen181(m): 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
Cozbymaster97:
The hypersonic missiles are capable of being shutdown. The USA just tested the weapon today
just tested the weapon.. imagine kissing just once and saying i can kiss
Re: US Deploys World's Most Expensive Military Ship To Atlantic Carrying 9000 Troops by BentizilL: 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hotice085:

So you are still around I thought you and the others lousy mouthpiece of POOtin have all escaped from Moscow

Counter him and stop exposing your generational ignorance by quoting me.
Ignorant mofo.. grin
Re: US Deploys World's Most Expensive Military Ship To Atlantic Carrying 9000 Troops by Babapyro: 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
Cozbymaster97:

The hypersonic missiles are capable of being shutdown.
The USA just tested the weapon today
Keep capping crap you don't know nothing about
Re: US Deploys World's Most Expensive Military Ship To Atlantic Carrying 9000 Troops by Hotice085: 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
BentizilL:

Counter him and stop exposing your generational ignorance by quoting me.
Ignorant mofo.. grin

Nothing to counter you lots are all bunch of global illiterates trying to handle what's too hot you all
The chap dosent even knows how women and girls chased the Soviets out of Afghan not to talk about his wack knowledge of Iraq

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Say No To War! See What Hamas Terrorists Did To Israeli Kids Captured In Gaza (v / What Do We Make Of The Battle Between President Trump And The NFL? / Obama's Presidential Vehicle - Rocket Proof!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.