Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

I Think I Have Been Scammed By Oxford International Group - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Think I Have Been Scammed By Oxford International Group (1452 Views)

Get Financial Freedom By Partnering With OXFORD International Group / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One / How I Was Scammed By Instaforex Broker Of $3600 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Have Been Scammed By Oxford International Group by stephenonyx(m): 11:59am On Oct 04, 2022
Good morning everyone
I invested 1 million naira to Oxford international group last year for a 16 months investment program called Oxfordshire which will terminate by 20th September 2022.
I have submitted my cheque since last 2 weeks and it has been stories upon stories from my upliner/marketing agent.
Even before now I have visited there office twice but I noticed they have relocated thier admiralty office to another location in lekki phase 1, even though they assured me then that the Issues they had with SEC will soon be resolved and my money will be paid without any issues, till today the guy is telling me that SEC placed a PNB on all thier major accounts that's why the funds cant be disbursed for now

Am truly on a crossroads now because this is the only money am hoping on now to use to sort my self and family issues out.
Am a public servant and because of ASSU Strike, I have not been paid since 2020 after I was given an appointment letter because IPPISS has refused to come and capture us.

Am feeling depressed and am begging who ever that can help me to get my money back from this people to help me out please.
Any body with any tangible information can reply me .
Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed By Oxford International Group by stephenonyx(m): 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
Mods kindly push to front page please for more view
Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed By Oxford International Group by jetwonder(m): 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
grin sorry you dong enter one chance!
Anywhere keep trying, you may get half of your investment

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed By Oxford International Group by Pierced(f): 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
U gave your money to scammers. U can petition EFCC.
Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed By Oxford International Group by DannyJ19(m): 8:59am On Oct 05, 2022
I'm afraid you can't recover such money back. You should've asked questions before committing to such investment.

All these investment group always have the same excuse when it's time to pay dividend. As someone suggested above, indulge the EFCC
Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed By Oxford International Group by SimplePlan34: 9:32am On Oct 05, 2022
This is sad
Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed By Oxford International Group by Kobicove(m): 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
stephenonyx:
Good morning everyone
I invested 1 million naira to Oxford international group last year for a 16 months investment program called Oxfordshire which will terminate by 20th September 2022.
I have submitted my cheque since last 2 weeks and it has been stories upon stories from my upliner/marketing agent.
Even before now I have visited there office twice but I noticed they have relocated thier admiralty office to another location in lekki phase 1, even though they assured me then that the Issues they had with SEC will soon be resolved and my money will be paid without any issues, till today the guy is telling me that SEC placed a PNB on all thier major accounts that's why the funds cant be disbursed for now

Am truly on a crossroads now because this is the only money am hoping on now to use to sort my self and family issues out.
Am a public servant and because of ASSU Strike, I have not been paid since 2020 after I was given an appointment letter because IPPISS has refused to come and capture us.

Am feeling depressed and am begging who ever that can help me to get my money back from this people to help me out please.
Any body with any tangible information can reply me .

If you did your due diligence well I doubt if you would have ever put your money in that dud company
Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed By Oxford International Group by Talktalk2022: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ponzi . They have duped you . You go hear story & promises till next year
Re: I Think I Have Been Scammed By Oxford International Group by Neddstark: 5:44am On Dec 07, 2022
Oxford are big time scammers

(1) (Reply)

Karakataonline.com - Investor Tools For The Nigerian Stock Market / Understanding Stocks And Shares - Can The Share Market Make Me Rich? / An Urgent Message To All MMM Subscribers!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.