Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Born On The Same Day To The Same Mother - But They're Not Twins - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Born On The Same Day To The Same Mother - But They're Not Twins (935 Views)

We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) / Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day / She Needs Ur Advice..she Is Her Mother But She Can’t Keep Her Secret. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Born On The Same Day To The Same Mother - But They're Not Twins by Ndipe(m): 12:07am On Aug 16, 2011
To everyone who sees them, five-month-old Ame and Lia look like twins. And they were indeed born to the same mother just minutes apart.
Amazingly, however, the sisters are not twins. They were conceived three weeks apart thanks to a million-to-one medical rarity.
When doctors had to perform an emergency caesarean delivery on their mother Amelia Spence, Ame was born at 29 weeks and Lia at 32.
Miss Spence, 29, said: "It is hard to get our heads around the fact that I was pregnant with two babies at the same time and they aren't twins.
"When I explain it to people they get very confused." Even more amazingly, Miss Spence became pregnant twice in three weeks while she was taking the contraceptive pill . . .

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-484562/Born-day-mother--theyre-NOT-twins.html#ixzz1V8rIkN1O
Re: Born On The Same Day To The Same Mother - But They're Not Twins by queenesthr(f): 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2011
They are twins!
Re: Born On The Same Day To The Same Mother - But They're Not Twins by maclatunji: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2011
queenesthr:

They are twins!

Errrrrm, technically they are not but at your level they may be.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 19 Years / What Age Should A Boy/girl Be Referred To As An Adult? / My Parent Hate My Husband Because Is A Handicap Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.