Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Ghanaian Woman Who Makes Commercial Tea With Women’s Panties Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Woman Who Makes Commercial Tea With Women’s Panties Arrested (1655 Views)

Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) / Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town / Zimbabwean Student Steals Women's Panties, Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Woman Who Makes Commercial Tea With Women’s Panties Arrested by frankleesehi(m): 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ghanaian Woman Who Makes Commercial Tea With Women’s Panties Arrested

After selling tea for public consumption, a Ghanaian woman has been arrested for allegedly using women's panties to produce
conmmercial tea.

It was alleged that she uses panties for tea production as a form of voodooism to attract customers.

One of the West African country's health agency stormed the place and arrested the woman while carrying out her daily routine.

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/10/04/ghanaian-woman-who-makes-commercial-tea-with-womens-panties-arrested/

Lalasticlala

Re: Ghanaian Woman Who Makes Commercial Tea With Women’s Panties Arrested by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hmm
Re: Ghanaian Woman Who Makes Commercial Tea With Women’s Panties Arrested by Jeon(f): 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
Good one.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Woman Who Makes Commercial Tea With Women’s Panties Arrested by midehi2(f): 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
This is serious
Re: Ghanaian Woman Who Makes Commercial Tea With Women’s Panties Arrested by Urheadmaster(m): 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
Inside lifetongue
Re: Ghanaian Woman Who Makes Commercial Tea With Women’s Panties Arrested by HarlequinLekex: 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
Are ghanaians cursed with making food with menses,pants stuff.That was how one ghanaian lady taught her nig friend to always cook with menses blood for her bf,make i find the thread link sef

https://www.nairaland.com/7320393/nigerian-man-confronts-gf-after#7320393.21
Re: Ghanaian Woman Who Makes Commercial Tea With Women’s Panties Arrested by Anigreat: 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
shocked

Of everything to used, it's woman panties? I fear pussy odour pass corpse odour.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Woman Who Makes Commercial Tea With Women’s Panties Arrested by Allison012: 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
The tea go make sense ahswear.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Who Makes Commercial Tea With Women’s Panties Arrested by Ricardosmechito: 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ha ha
Re: Ghanaian Woman Who Makes Commercial Tea With Women’s Panties Arrested by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
Everyone just dey display Thier own
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Ghanaian Woman Who Makes Commercial Tea With Women’s Panties Arrested by Odinakaibe2022(m): 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
cheesy I for said why women's pant is costly! grin
Re: Ghanaian Woman Who Makes Commercial Tea With Women’s Panties Arrested by PerfectStranger(m): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
Try a yoluba girl’s pant

Re: Ghanaian Woman Who Makes Commercial Tea With Women’s Panties Arrested by Theory2022: 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Try a yoluba girl’s pant
E go tiQ lyk B.A.T urine I swear cheesy grin
Re: Ghanaian Woman Who Makes Commercial Tea With Women’s Panties Arrested by aristocratic5(m): 1:25am On Oct 05, 2022
E go taste like banku
Re: Ghanaian Woman Who Makes Commercial Tea With Women’s Panties Arrested by Islandlady(f): 7:01am On Oct 05, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Try a yoluba girl’s pant
But do you know how stu.pid you sound!

Stop trying to be funny cos you are not!

Re: Ghanaian Woman Who Makes Commercial Tea With Women’s Panties Arrested by Ricardosmechito: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Fuk off my land yall niggers's spoiling my country too much destroying of my land too much hypocrites if they know u came to fix the country the hypocrites gon do something to kick u out
Re: Ghanaian Woman Who Makes Commercial Tea With Women’s Panties Arrested by Tchinaidi(m): 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Try a yoluba girl’s pant
Hahahahahahaha.......
Re: Ghanaian Woman Who Makes Commercial Tea With Women’s Panties Arrested by PerfectStranger(m): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
Islandlady:
But do you know how stu.pid you sound!

Stop trying to be funny cos you are not!
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Attack On Bank Staffs - New Naira Note Results In Excess Trouble / Yahoo Boys Arrested For Burying New Born Baby Alive In Rivers / Blessing CEO Arrested After Accusing Davido Of Owing IVD Motors N4.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.