Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Sexy Mercy Johnson Speaks Out! (lol!) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexy Mercy Johnson Speaks Out! (lol!) (3168 Views)

Mercy Johnson Speaks On Why She Loves Genevieve Nnaji(photo) / Mercy Johnson Speaks On Why She Loves Genevieve. (photo) / Mercy Johnson Speaks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Mercy Johnson Speaks Out! (lol!) by Breeze5000: 1:24am On Aug 16, 2011
Holla!!!
Re: Sexy Mercy Johnson Speaks Out! (lol!) by kandiikane(m): 2:02am On Aug 16, 2011
Sexy? Please!
Re: Sexy Mercy Johnson Speaks Out! (lol!) by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 16, 2011
kandiikane:

Sexy? Please!

Ms K, Mercy Johnson is sexy. You're looking at her from a lady's perspective, so she wouldn't appeal to you in that sense. smiley
Re: Sexy Mercy Johnson Speaks Out! (lol!) by kandiikane(m): 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2011
@Siena, no I am not looking at her at a woman's perspective but to how attractive she is to me sexually. .Thank you wink
Re: Sexy Mercy Johnson Speaks Out! (lol!) by philip0906(m): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2011
kandiikane:

@Siena, no I am not looking at her at a woman's perspective but to how attractive she is to me sexually. .Thank you wink
grin grin
Re: Sexy Mercy Johnson Speaks Out! (lol!) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2011
kandiikane:

But you're female! grin
Re: Sexy Mercy Johnson Speaks Out! (lol!) by kandiikane(m): 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2011
So? Can a female not find another female sexually attractive? tongue
Re: Sexy Mercy Johnson Speaks Out! (lol!) by LoveKing(m): 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2011
kandiikane:

So? Can a female not find another female sexually attractive? tongue

when you are lesbo. which i think you are.
Re: Sexy Mercy Johnson Speaks Out! (lol!) by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 17, 2011
kandiikane:

Sexy? Please!

Mercy Johnson does have a sexy body kandiikane.

She may not have a face you can stare at for a long time, but she's definitely got a killer body.
Re: Sexy Mercy Johnson Speaks Out! (lol!) by kandiikane(m): 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2011
^^I have seen better. Sexy is not just about the shape of your body or face but how you carry yourself and I don't see it. There are not so beautiful girls who find the most handsome of men for the way they carry themselves(the sexiness just oozes out of them).
I don't see the sexiness in Mercy and don't try and force feed me because I have seen her many times and my opinion still remains the same.

LoveKing:

when you are lesbo. which i think you are.
WOW!
Re: Sexy Mercy Johnson Speaks Out! (lol!) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2011
kandiikane:

I don't see the sexiness in Mercy and don't try and force feed me because I have seen her many times and my opinion still remains the same.

Relax, Ms K. No one's trying to force feed you. You find Mercy Johnson unattractive, fine. A lot of others, myself included find Mercy Johnson's figure very, very sexy. Almost unrivalled in Nollywood. smiley
Re: Sexy Mercy Johnson Speaks Out! (lol!) by kandiikane(m): 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2011
I'm relaxed, I just wrote "forcefeed" 'cause I know some people will soon come by to try it. wink

Then we will each stick to our opinions then. smiley
Re: Sexy Mercy Johnson Speaks Out! (lol!) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2011
@kandiikane,

People just have their varying opinions and raised them (you included).

You don't find Mercy sexy - you aired your view. Fine.

Others find her sexy - they too aired their views. Fine.

I don't really think it's about "force-feeding" you; or using the same reasoning, could we say that you are "force-feeding" others not to find her sexy?

I don't think so. (or are you?)
Re: Sexy Mercy Johnson Speaks Out! (lol!) by kandiikane(m): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2011
Good girl, where you not the one who challenged my opinion?
Stick to your opinion, ok? wink
Re: Sexy Mercy Johnson Speaks Out! (lol!) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2011
First you use the word "force-feed".

Then you use the word "challenge".

Must you always pick the strongest of words, huh? tongue
Re: Sexy Mercy Johnson Speaks Out! (lol!) by tpia5: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2011
I really dont get the hype either, because her stature is actually very common in nigeria and i see nothing unusual about it.

Black women typically are known for having butts and being busty.
Re: Sexy Mercy Johnson Speaks Out! (lol!) by kandiikane(m): 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2011
Good Girl:

First you use the word "force-feed".

Then you use the word "challenge".

Must you always pick the strongest of words, huh? tongue

lool, ok I will use the weakest words.
Re: Sexy Mercy Johnson Speaks Out! (lol!) by kandiikane(m): 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2011
In fact, I shall go nollywood and rival mercy's body since she is "almost unrivalled" grin
Re: Sexy Mercy Johnson Speaks Out! (lol!) by tpia5: 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2011
Men are just too gullible when it comes to a woman's body. No offence.
Re: Sexy Mercy Johnson Speaks Out! (lol!) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2011
tpia@:

Men are just too gullible when it comes to a woman's body. No offence.

None taken wink. As humans, we're attracted to beauty, yes the inside's just as important, but it's generally the visual appeal that gets ones attention, initially. cool
Re: Sexy Mercy Johnson Speaks Out! (lol!) by tpia5: 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2011
^^true.

i was just wondering how much different her stature is from the one wey dey your front nah.

i dont really get it.

Siena:

A lot of others, myself included find Mercy Johnson's figure very, very sexy. Almost unrivalled in Nollywood. smiley

tpia@:

I really dont get the hype either, because her stature is actually very common in nigeria and i see nothing unusual about it.

Black women typically are known for having butts and being busty.

Re: Sexy Mercy Johnson Speaks Out! (lol!) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2011
tpia@:

^^true.
i was just wondering how much different her stature is from the one wey dey your front nah.
i dont really get it.

The same, in real life too. cool
Re: Sexy Mercy Johnson Speaks Out! (lol!) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2011
She is sexy to me. (No homo offcourse)
Re: Sexy Mercy Johnson Speaks Out! (lol!) by Goldieluks: 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2011
She is sexy in her own little way.
Re: Sexy Mercy Johnson Speaks Out! (lol!) by Esinwaju: 12:06am On Aug 18, 2011
kandiikane:

In fact, I shall go nollywood and rival mercy's body since she is "almost unrivalled" grin
Who knows? You could displace her and take her place on my mind lolzzz grin
Re: Sexy Mercy Johnson Speaks Out! (lol!) by AmeboAjela(f): 2:16am On Aug 24, 2011
With so many people supporting the Actress while others supports the wife of the guy she is about to marry. The one thing everybody agrees on, is that nobody knows the real details of the inside story because people have been basing their opinions on the little excepts and interviews they read online. So here for the first time you can find out shocking revelations about this never ending saga and in the process learn a thing or two. But I must first warn that it is a very long read and if you don't have time or understand Pidgin English, then don't bother clicking the link below (After the excerpts) but I do hope you will make sometime to read because it is very revealing. And as they say don't throw stone if you live in a Glass house.

Excerpt
Anybody wey know any thing about Italy know say majority of African girls there are into prostitution. This also made most of the guys there very lazy, them go sit at home while the girls hits the streets to work in freezing cold, some of the girls wey no lucky were stabbed to death by Moroccan's , Albanians and even Italians. While the African guys love-vendor the girls with a promise to marry them, the girls continue working as sex slaves. Some of this girls go give their boyfriends $60,000 before the boys go marry them and start having kids, though a good number of the guys still flirt, sleep with others girls for more money but they keep their promise and stayed married to the girls. Some of the greedy guys go still ask their wives to keep a white Italian boyfriend and collect more money while some send their wives to the street to LovePeddler while they babysit, sometimes even with pregnancy they still send their wives out there. Pls Click the Link Below for the main story
http://celebritiscandal..com/2011/08/actress-husband-wanted-in-italy.html
Re: Sexy Mercy Johnson Speaks Out! (lol!) by ceasyc(f): 3:12am On Aug 24, 2011
sexy = yeah. 9ce shape in clothes but out of clothes = dont know n dont care

fugly = hell yeah. make up + wigs/weavons do u well small oh but still. . . grin grin grin

heard she is still getting married dis saturday. true or false eh? lemme move on jor, wetin b my own sef
Re: Sexy Mercy Johnson Speaks Out! (lol!) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2011
If Mercy were smaller, she'd be good. But so big and so voluptuous. . .she is becoming vulgar!

(1) (Reply)

Meet Young Mr And Mrs Wellington, Bankyw's Parent / "I Hate Being Called A Yoruba Actress" - Nollywood Actress, Binta Ayo Mogaji / Taribo West Confesses: ‘I Used Juju To Play Football’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.