Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Interview Question - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Question (986 Views)

All The Applicants Failed This Interview Question. (please Help Out) / The Crazy Interview Question "What Is 1+1?" / Interview Question That Threw Me Off-balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Question by buqy(f): 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2007
Pls how can i answer this interview question: What is the relationship between biochemistry and banking?
Re: Interview Question by Awai1: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2007
Honestly,none!wish I could think of one.
Re: Interview Question by atirieri(m): 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2007
Sincerely,dr is no direct relationship,but wht u can do in ds situation is to highlight d qualities of a gud chemist,and try to relate it to d banking profession, vis-a-vis it sometin u ve to think abt ursef, wish u luck!
Re: Interview Question by arshy(m): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2007
Banking jobs deal mostly with a lot of analysis and numerical data, and as a biochemist, (though am not one), i believe you guys do contain of analysing one chemical or the other in relating to biological life.

If am right, then tell the interviewer that with your analytical mind gained from biochemistry, you would be able to fit into the job.

I just try to give you an insight, you can try and build on it, am not an expert, but just try to releive you of your pain.

Good luck
Re: Interview Question by buqy(f): 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2007
thanks alot i know i can always rely on u guys for something.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Announcement In Us Embassy / Zenith Bank Recruitment / Exciting Job Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.