Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. (2859 Views)

You Can't Believe How Much $$ I Made In Few Days With This Trick - Full Details / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today / How Much Is Dollar To Naira Rate Today (black Market) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by mrpassionate(m): 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
$$$ Rate is so high today, and I am Doing Bureau De' Change Services:

Buying US DOLLARS Using "TRANSFER-WISE" Bank Account only.

My daily limits is $100,000 per day.
LAGOS Location only we can meet up and get business sorted out.

My Account Limit Per Year is $1.5M and I have been using (TRW) for over 5 years.

BLACK MARKET Rate is 740Naira To $$$ Today!.

I am paying 680Naira/$$ Very closer to the BLACK MARKET RATES. YOU CAN NOT GET THIS RATE ANYWHERE ELSE..

SEND IN YOUR FUNDS NOW...
DM ME TO GET THE CONTACT NUMBER IF YOU HAVE A DEAL AT HAND ONLY.
Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by Acidosis(m): 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
What do you want: Naira or Dollar?
Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by hadjipapiey(m): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
Acidosis:

What is your paypal dollar rate?
Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by mrpassionate(m): 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
590Naira /$

hadjipapiey:

What is your paypal dollar rate?
Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by mrpassionate(m): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
Buying $$ you must b able to send to TRW account.

Acidosis:

Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by DanielPat01: 6:26am On Oct 05, 2022
There is a question about PayPal and dollar that has been bothering me since and I would appreciate it if you or anyone reading this right now can help me out,

Let's say for instance someones sends me $1000 to my PayPal and I withdraw to my bank account, what rate will be credited to my account?
The international 1$ rate of N432 or the black market rate of N740.

Would appreciate if you could be of help?
Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by mrpassionate(m): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2022
This is where I comes in.

If you withdraw the $1,000 via PayPal they will pay you in conversion if the international rate of 1$-432.

But if you are trying to get the Black Market rate, and you are will to TRUS AND BE A LITTLE PATIENT.

Then we can negotiate the Black Market rate, and I will pay in very closer rate to the Black Market rate of $1-600Naira. That's for today rate right now.

But put in mind that all online conversion are always lower...

But I am deal with black market rates.

DanielPat01:
There is a question about PayPal and dollar that has been bothering me since and I would appreciate it if you or anyone reading this right now can help me out,

Let's say for instance someones sends me $1000 to my PayPal and I withdraw to my bank account, what rate will be credited to my account?

Would appreciate if you could be of help.

1 Like

Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 05, 2022
DanielPat01:

Would appreciate if you could be of help?
I buy PayPal funds at a good rate.
Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by DanielPat01: 11:24am On Oct 05, 2022
mrpassionate:
This is where I comes in.

If you withdraw the $1,000 via PayPal they will pay you in conversion if the international rate of 1$-432.

But if you are trying to get the Black Market rate, and you are will to TRUS AND BE A LITTLE PATIENT.

Then we can negotiate the Black Market rate, and I will pay in very closer rate to the Black Market rate of $1-600Naira. That's for today rate right now.

But put in mind that all online conversion are always lower...

But I am deal with black market rates.

Alright. Thanks a lot. I'm expecting something soon. Will let you know when it has arrived.
Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by mrpassionate(m): 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
Great!. Just buzz me up here.

DanielPat01:

Alright. Thanks a lot. I'm expecting something soon. Will let you know when it has arrived.
Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 06, 2022
mrpassionate:
Post ur "Good Rate" here for everyone to see it, why must you take them to Whatsapp to tell them if you are that confidence it's a good rate.

Check my previous posts.
Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by Nickson6969(m): 9:14am On Oct 06, 2022
What if I want to buy and you send in usdt to me..that is crypto coin
Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by mrpassionate(m): 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
Off course I know what USDT is.

Yes you can buy, your rates will be determined by by the amount you are buying.

Nickson6969:
What if I want to buy and you send in usdt to me..that is crypto coin
Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by FairValue(m): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
Op, please check if you can send dollar from transfer wise to access bank Dom account.

I sent in September but was told it's no longer supported.
Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by mrpassionate(m): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
Hi,
My business here wasn't to be sending Dollars to DOM accounts.

My business rather is to be buying dollars from a sellers who will send to TRW.

Must Apps for about a year now can not send $$ to Nigerian accts, and can not exchange and send naira.

So I Buys $$ and I use a Nigeria Bank account to pay out in Naira.

FairValue:
Op, please check if you can send dollar from transfer wise to access bank Dom account.

I sent in September but was told it's no longer supported.
Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by hadjipapiey(m): 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
mrpassionate:
590Naira /$

DM let's talk
Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by hadjipapiey(m): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
mrpassionate:
590Naira /$

$600?

Got few bucks
Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by mrpassionate(m): 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
Yeah. I have sent you a direct email request.

hadjipapiey:

DM let's talk
Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by mrpassionate(m): 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Bring more Funds.
PayPal Personal accounts only.
Transfer Wise Bank funds
Skill Funds
Perfect Money Funds.

All at good rates closer to the ABOKI Black Market.
Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by mrpassionate(m): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
Guys one important update for PAYPAL FUNDS.

It's much more better and faster for all Funds to be sent from An individual account.

All funds coming from a business Paypal account needs more time to be credit to the balance, automatically resulting in PENDING TRANSACTIONS and needs more days to be cleared.

Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by Joniww(m): 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by mrpassionate(m): 9:05am On Oct 09, 2022
My Paypal Acct is well setups.. I av done thousands of $$ Transactions.

Once ur payment are coming from Personal acct it shouldCLEARED IMMEDIATELY yo the Balance...

Bring $100k Funds, $300k $500k. As I have $1.5M Yearly Limit so no issue here all funds will be Catched-out same day.

Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by mrpassionate(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2022
No message in your Post..

What do you want to know more about bro??..

Joniww:
Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by Joniww(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2022
mrpassionate:
No message in your Post..

What do you want to know more about bro??..

do you buy gns
Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by mrpassionate(m): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2022
No I don't.

Joniww:
do you buy gns
Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by mrpassionate(m): 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
Bring more Paypal funds I am still paying the highest rate in there game.

Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by mrpassionate(m): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
How far bro, anything yet, bring more Paypal balance, FnF GBS all is good, and rate is high.

DanielPat01:

Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by mrpassionate(m): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
Baba thanks for the deal, believing in me with such an amount without Escrow is an honour.

I appreciate your trust. Bring more PAYPAL Balance here to serve u even better.

hadjipapiey:

$600?

Got a few bucks

Re: USD Rate Today Is 740niara/$$. I Will Give You Rates Closer To The Black Market. by WishfulProtege: 6:14am On Oct 22, 2022
Mr passionate, can you buy a large funds at #630/$ ?

NOTE
The least you can buy is $1m. I am not the direct seller but marketing to get my own commission, if you can buy, kindly chat me up on WhatsApp will connect you directly to the seller so that he can best explain how the deal is to go about.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have $1000. What Stocks Can I Invest In Nigeria? / Rice Business: Share Your Experience / Agro Allied Stands At Abuja Trade Fair in pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.