Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? (1839 Views)

Russia Got Richer By $600 Billion While U.S Lost $6 Trillion Last Year (Photo) / US High-Altitude Balloons Entered China 10 Times Last Year / Donald Trump Calls Justin Trudeau “two-faced” For Mocking Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by BloomingDale(f): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
I made a prediction that EU will give their alliance to Russia and China and attack the US, someone said I was crazy. Well, slowly by slowly the stage is getting set.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by Adaibeku(f): 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
My goddess sister sisterfire knew about this

SisterFire:
...I will hint on CERN alone and the other questions on 11:11, 4:4 are left for sporaD8 who is pissed off at the moment.

NATO IS FOR SATANIST'S ORDER HEADED BY BRITAIN , AMERICA AND ISRAEL
AND CERN IS FOR ANTICHRISTS ORDER HEADED BY RUSSIA , LAISSEZ FAIRE DEUTSCH ,CHINA AND NORTH KOREA

...AND CERN WAS PLANTED AS A MUSTARD SEED BY HIGHER BEINGS WHO INFLUENCED ADOLF HITLAR IN EUROPE , THOUGH SATANISTS TRIED TO CAPTURE CERN AS THEIRS THROUGH DOUBLE FACED FRENCH AND LAISSEZ FAIRE GERMANY BUT RUSSIA CAME TO THE RESCUE TANKS TO ORDER BEHIND PUTIN'S DOGGEDNESS...

AT THE MOMENT CERN IS CO-RUNNED BY RUSSIA AND THE SCANDI-DEUTSCH

She hinted on it there last month even 20yrs ago

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by ThinkSmarter: 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
It is a fight for racial, economic and military dominance. America sees themselves as same ancestry/race with Europe. While Russia, China, India, Korea sees themselves as Asians/Western rivals.
Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by joyandfaith: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
NATO is satanic but Russia is a saint. Onisokuso!!

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by osuolale95(m): 12:09am On Oct 05, 2022
And Nigeria? Busy chasing eachother with village people

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by BloomingDale(f): 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by BloomingDale(f): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by BloomingDale(f): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
joyandfaith:

1 Like

Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by gambojimeta: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
BloomingDale:
Cherry picking comments on Facebook posts. Some of the posters also appear to be not smart. How can Europe run out of electricity to produce toilet papers.

Germany's weapons exports reached a record level in 2021 all because of approval of deals worth nearly $5.6 billion. Yet Europe doesn't have electricity to produce arms cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by BloomingDale(f): 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
gambojimeta:

Cherry picking tweets. Some of the posters also appear to be not smart. How can Europe run out of electricity to produce toilet papers.

That was a literal statement. Be like you no too go school. A literal statement is used for emphasis while not being "literally" true. Example of a literal statement.

I was blown away by the response I got.
I had a cardiac arrest when I saw him again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by gambojimeta: 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
BloomingDale:

That was a literal statement. Be like you no too go school. A literal statement is used for emphasis while not being "literally" true. Example of a literal statement.

"I was blown away by the response I got".
Who cares about literal statements when it's was typed and cherry picked to pass miss-information. Another idiot said majority of Europeans hate Americans. Well I had university schooling in England, and majority of the British and French love Americans.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by citygarden(m): 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
Let watch an see, as things are unfolding. Can't conclude now because everyone will pitch their tent where interest is high
Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by joyandfaith: 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
[quote author=BloomingDale post=117296806][/quote]

Americans are Europeans and Europeans are Americans. They know it. All of them. Political differences and freedom of speech would make you think otherwise.
Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by DerrickzB: 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
BloomingDale:

I was blown away by the response I got.
I had a cardiac arrest when I saw him again.

Don’t answer that mumu ooo!! As long as u speak against the west, he will run and display his daft nature!! Next time ignore him sis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by BloomingDale(f): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
DerrickzB:

Don’t answer that mumu ooo!! As long as u speak against the west, he will run and display his daft nature!! Next time ignore him bro

Bro? I be woman o. unless the bro is a literal word. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by DerrickzB: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
BloomingDale:

Bro? I be woman o. unless the bro is a literal word. cheesy cheesy

Loool!! Please effect correction immediately!!!

My apologies!!

But that guy mumu ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by gambojimeta: 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
DerrickzB:

Loool!! Please effect correction immediately!!!

My apologies!!

But that guy mumu ehn
Not everyone would be a Putin arse leaker and slave like you. Dumbass.

Jumping from one thread to the other looking to slave for Putin like you are getting paid for it in the shithole grin

4 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by Enugurangers: 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
BloomingDale:
I made a prediction that EU will give their alliance to Russia and China and attack the US, someone said I was crazy. Well, slowly by slowly the stage is getting set.
You are actually crazy to think The European Union will align with Russia and China. You even supported your post with carefully selected pro-Russian comments from SM. You would have been better off to post protests from Europe. That screenshot makes you even look more silly. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by Enugurangers: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
joyandfaith:
The things we read on Nairaland.
This is one of the most topic on the Nairaland foreign section.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by BloomingDale(f): 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
Enugurangers:

You are actually crazy to think The European Union will align with Russia and China. You even supported your post with carefully selected pro-Russian comments from SM. You would have been better off to post protests from Europe. That screenshot makes you even look more silly. Lol

Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by DerrickzB: 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
gambojimeta:

Not everyone would be a Putin arse leaker and slave like you. Dumbass.

Jumping from one thread to the other looking to slave for Putin like you are getting paid for it in the shithole grin

Another demented slave!! I prayed against time wasters today!! I rebuke you tongue
Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by opamoses1: 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
BloomingDale:

You are not the brightest tool in the shed.
Europe has been pointing at Russia and suspecting Russia for the sabotage. Posting pro-Russia articles from far right bloggers doesn't help your argument. It actually makes you look dumb. You probably don't even know that Norway is a NATO member. Norway and it's NATO allies are now patrolling the area.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by opamoses1: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
It is a fight for racial, economic and military dominance.
America sees themselves as same ancestry/race with Europe.
While Russia, China, India, Korea sees themselves as Asians/Western rivals.
Like Putin called them - The Anglo-Saxons. They are united not just in alliance but also by race. An average white American has a Western Europe ancestry.
Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by BloomingDale(f): 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
opamoses1:

Europe has been pointing at Russia and suspecting Russia for the sabotage. Posting pro-Russia articles from far right bloggers doesn't help your argument. It actually makes you look dumb. You probably don't even know that Norway is a NATO member. Norway and it's NATO allies are now patrolling the area.

America has the most to gain by destroying the said pipeline. Russia has nothing to gain, only losses by the destruction of the pipeline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by BloomingDale(f): 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
opamoses1:

Putin getting ready to shoot Joe Biden for destroying Nordstream pipeline. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by opamoses1: 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
BloomingDale:

America has the most to gain by destroying the said pipeline. Russia has nothing to gain, only losses by the destruction of the pipeline. Be like you no too go school.
You lack critical thinking skills. I am not suprised since you swallow fake news and bullshit from rubbish blogs.

Russia is going to declare a force majeure to avoid penalties for not sticking to gas delivery contracts. NS2 was already shut in March due to sanctions. That was what Biden was referring to.

NS1 has been behaving erratically after the Ukraine war and Invasion. Putin has been using NS1 for cheap blackmail by reducing flow and eventually shutting off early September. These actions haven't stopped EU from supporting Ukraine. The gasline was no longer useful to him to blackmail EU
Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by BloomingDale(f): 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
opamoses1:

You lack critical thinking skills. I am not suprised since you swallow fake news from rubbish blogs.

Russia is going to declare a force majeure to avoid penalties for not sticking to gas delivery contracts.

Again, Russia has nothing to gain by destroying said pipeline. The sanctions and seizure of $300 billion assets by EU already violated the terms of the contract, so Russia can simply walk away without incurring any penalties. He is still supplying gas to Europe because he wants more money in his coffers, and destroying both pipelines sabotages that effort.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by opamoses1: 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
BloomingDale:

Again, Russia has nothing to gain by destroying said pipeline. He can't fulfil the contract anymore so what is he supposed to do? Of course declare force majeure. He has always told Europe that if they need the so called gas they should open the Nordstream pipeline on their end.
Force majeure will help Gazprom avoid penalties - That is Russia's gain. Since he has shut NS1, how does opening it at the other end help Europe?
Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by BloomingDale(f): 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
opamoses1:

Force majeure will help Gazprom avoid penalties - That is Russia's gain. Since he has shut NS1, how does opening it at the other end help Europe?

Avoid what penalties when Europe has been the one thst violated the terms of contract by sanctioning and seizing Russia's assets. You don't even know what you are saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by opamoses1: 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
BloomingDale:

Lol. Avoid what penalties when Europe has been the one to sanction him. You don't even know what you are saying. There are 2 pipelines NS1 and NS2. He just serviced NS1 and NS2 is newly built.
You are even dumber than I thought. When you violate contracts, you are slammed with penalties that could run into billions of dollars. The line is only worth $11Billion and Russia out owns 51% of the line. The flow of gas through NS1 every month's costs billions of dollars so you can expect the penalty to be huge. Declaring force majeure will help Gazprom avoid penalties.

I repeat again NS2 has never been put to use even though it is ready and completely built. Putin has been using NS 1 to blackmail Europe to back off supporting Ukraine just like he did when he annexed Crimea. Well, they gave him the middle finger this time, and he has now done his worse by destroying the line EU will never fall for his blackmail again.

Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by BloomingDale(f): 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
opamoses1:

You are even dumber than I thought. When you violate contracts, you are slammed with penalties that could run into billions of dollars. The line is only worth $11Billion and Russia out owns 51% of the line. The flow of gas through NS1 every month's costs billions of dollars. Declaring force majeure will help Gazprom avoid penalties.
I repeat again NS2 has never been put to use even though it is ready and completely built.
Putin has been using NS 1 to blackmail Europe to back off supporting Ukraine. Well, they gave him the middle finger and he has now done his worse by destroying the line anyway.

Calling me dumb does not make you smarter. Again, I repeat, Europe already sanctioned Russia's gas, so what contract are they breaking? You want Gazprom to forcefully supply the sanctioned gas to Europe? Tell me how they broke the contract when Europe sanctioned their gas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Those That Were Mocking My Predictions Last Year? by opamoses1: 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
BloomingDale:

Calling me dumb does not make you smarter. Again, I repeat, Europe sanctioned Russia's gas, so what contract are they breaking? You want Gazprom to forcefully supply the sanctioned gas to Europe? Tell me how they broke the contract when Europe sanctioned their gas and they can no longer supply them due to the sanctions.
You just displayed more ignorance and are seriously lacking on this topic. NS2 was sanctioned and not NS1. Russia still receives payment for NS1 for delivery of gas.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

R.ape Any Girl On Sight : Assam R.ape Festival In India Begin This Week. / The Third Battle Of Berkeley CA, Globalists BTFO! / Breaking! Yemeni Armed Forces Waged War On Israel, Vow To Strike Till Cease Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.