Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria (42641 Views)

Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) / My Maize Farm In Pictures / My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by Emman08: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2022
ipobarethieves:
cool I believe some of those pipu shouting AGBADO are working in that maize farm/factory. CHOP/EAT AGBADO NOT OBIDIENT SLAVES

Nawa o. How do you people always manage to turn every thread to a warzone?
Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:34am On Oct 05, 2022
Unreasonable one.

U need education, if you're educated, you then need exposure
incandescentena:
Foolisssh Yoruba man.....Will insecurity everywhere allow the farmers succeed What happened to the Rice scheme? What happened to grow and eat Nigeria Advocacy? Why haven't been able to solve just one sector before its finally wind down?!

What happened to Education sector?

He is preparing your poor children for the farming environment so when you don't amount to anything after they must have finished Nigeria, then farming will become your children future and becomes your retirement

1 Like

Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2022
Hoelujohn:

Buy brain small. Maize should be primarily for animals feed production. It's because we Nigerians eat too much if it that's why there is price increase in feeds production.

How is my been proud of Agbado your problem mr ipob miscreant?

2 Likes

Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by HarlequinLekex: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nasarawa is doing fine!
it can only be in that region bcoz the fulani farm grabbers won't attack the farm bcoz it is in their region and not other part of the country
Satedly:
And maize is still costly
it is less costly where there are producing it than other places
RevenueBOOST:
This is not just needed in The North alone.

This invention should be spread across All Geo-political regions in Nigeria.

This is how we can truly provide massive jobs for many youths across the nation.

Agriculture is the way to go.
the will restrict it to their region bcoz of some kinda DOMINATION SENSE
Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by sassybel(f): 10:40am On Oct 05, 2022
Na see finish dey make ona use oyibo complete project. When there are nigerians who can execute the project.

1 Like

Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by Blaqputin(m): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2022
KingKO22:
Proudly Agbadorians

Its expected of a 1st class in economy to be innovative and inventive as his antecedents indicates

Nassarawa governor already diversifying to Agriculture courtesy of Tinubu's suggestion

I pray many Nigeria governors can emulate this inroder to start creating employment opportunities for Nigerians

Many graduates from universities of Agriculture are roaming the street or riding Okada for lack of innovation from the govt

More to come from Tinubu administration
How do u come up with this ¿
Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2022
Very commendable.
Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by David160(m): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2022
Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2022
incandescentena:
Foolisssh Yoruba man.....Will insecurity everywhere allow the farmers succeed What happened to the Rice scheme? What happened to grow and eat Nigeria Advocacy? Why haven't been able to solve just one sector before its finally wind down?!

He is preparing your poor children for the farming environment so when you don't amount to anything after they must have finished Nigeria, then farming will become your children future and becomes your retirement
Stop being bitter and try and be happy for people for once.
The rice scheme you mentioned has made people I know silent billionaires while you continue cause and rain abuses in poverty

2 Likes

Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by noobody(m): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2022
aaaaaMAIZEeeng news grin
Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by HIPROFILE(m): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2022
For Nigerian Politicians DIVERSIFICATION of economy is only but a word. Old fuuls that will never understand what good governance means.
Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by verybadmouth(m): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2022
EMXTAN1:
Mr Osinbajo...
Politics doesn't fit u sha..
Maybe MOJ. cos omoh.. i keep feeling ur loss all d time i see u...
U didn't deserve what u got
Mumu counting other people's losses. No member of your entire generation will never reach his heights. Bastard son of an ibo drunkard.

1 Like

Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by BreakingNews21: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2022
Mr. 2027.
Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by Jacketaltrade: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2022
Ewee.
Wealthoptulent:
Ogbon!
Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by incandescentena: 10:56am On Oct 05, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Stop being bitter and try and be happy for people for once.
The rice scheme you mentioned has made people I know silent billionaires while you continue cause and rain abuses in poverty

''Silent billionaires"....how many.? like their croonies?!...is that now the primary objective of the Scheme??

Shameful!

1 Like

Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by RepoMan007: 10:57am On Oct 05, 2022
So this evil regime can use oil money to plant corn in Nasarawa but cannot build working refineries in ND?
May be after the corns are harvested they will enforce border closure and food blockade to the south to further prove they feed the nation.
Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by incandescentena: 11:04am On Oct 05, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Unreasonable one.
U need education, if you're educated, you then need exposure
Keep telling lies to yourself.....

1 Like

Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by olax02(m): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2022
harmargedon:
Na so, after em tenure we no go see the farm again. No be to get, shey corn go cheap next year.
Na so somebody do during his own tenure. Operation Feed the Nation. Turn am to persona business. I no mention Name oooo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by OdefaGirl(f): 11:19am On Oct 05, 2022
In the real sense of it..... Hope insecurity will allow farmers harvest their produce. We know what happens to them in their farms.... It's sad

1 Like

Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by Cantonese: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2022
incandescentena:

“ Foolisssh Yoruba man.....”. Why would you call the Vice President a foolish Yoruba man? Those of you who use social media as your tool for ethnic intimidation and insults must be banned.

How would you call a man at that level a foolish man, when you are not certain to get to one hundredth of his level in life. What he knows you do not know. Where he goes, you cannot go. Those he associates with, you cannot.

If you insult people in that manner, whatever you get in return, bear it.

By the way who told you that farming is associated with poverty? Do you not know that some of the richest people in the land are farmers? Dangote himself is a farm owner. The developed nations first fixed their agriculture sector. Government has its role to play and so are the citizens. Nowadays rather than think agriculture, our youths think of get rich quick schemes. Opportunities are not tapped into and failure sets in.

Let’s accuse the leadership of failing in terms of security, etc, but you must not call VP Osinbanjo a foolish man.

2 Likes

Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by phorget(m): 11:28am On Oct 05, 2022
There was a time this government launched a rice pyramid yet rice isn't affordable to the ordinary citizens...
Now we have agbado,next we will have cassava and yet there wont be anything to show for it.

Nuff said!
Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by incandescentena: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2022
Cantonese:

“ Foolisssh Yoruba man.....”. Why would you call the Vice President a foolish Yoruba man? Those of you who use social media as your tool for ethnic intimidation and insults must be banned.

How would you call a man at that level a foolish man, when you are not certain to get to one hundredth of his level in life. What he knows you do not know. Where he goes, you cannot go. Those he associates with, you cannot.

If you insult people in that manner, whatever you get in return, bear it.

By the way who told you that farming is associated with poverty? Do you not know that some of the richest people in the land are farmers? Dangote himself is a farm owner. The developed nations first fixed their agriculture sector. Government has its role to play and so are the citizens. Nowadays rather than think agriculture, our youths think of get rich quick schemes. Opportunities are not tapped into and failure sets in.

Let’s accuse the leadership of failing in terms of security, etc, but you must not call VP Osinbanjo a foolish man.

You just called the man that right now...

By the way ....What sougt of farming are they into...the ones you mentioned above? Are you joking? Agriculture is not Nigerians problem but lack of critically thinking leaders.

Solve one issue at a time and others will fall in place substantially

1 Like

Re: Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria by Segkem2013(m): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=117287679][/quote]

Sorry I'm not as poor or foolish as you are. I'm a proud farmer and I don't think I have been insultive on this platform especially in regards to other people's post. Please go and get a life because everyone is not into crime like your lineage.
Your quoting me shows the kind of upbringing you had.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught / My Maize, Pepper And Tomatoes Farm / My Little Backyard Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.